Author Topic: Who had a good experience?  (Read 4474 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who had a good experience?
« Reply #15 on: May 04, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »
Now that's not nice, anon. You're hiding behind the bag with the little eyes again. Well, so am I, I guess. When people ask "why don't you tell us who you are," I think some people don't want that same phone call you guys got from Colleen threatening you. Still threats, after all these years. It's a crying shame. She'd chew my ass out and I really don't feel like dealing with that.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline aileen

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/aileenchu
« Reply #16 on: May 06, 2005, 05:43:00 AM »
i ripped it, crumpled it into a little ball, and swallowed it.... yeah i was desperate... weird though i was desperate because i had promised my friend paul to go to homecoming with him that saturday and now i was going to miss it because i was going to wilderness... and miss the afterparties and shit ohhh nnoooo my life is ooover... desperate or just fucked up or both i guess

i don't understand why people are afraid of colleen, of all people i ought to be because i hate getting in trouble but don't you have caller id or something? and if you pick up is it that hard to hang up the phone? it's easy for me i guess, i never answer my home phone... nobody does i don't even know why we have it nobody listens to hte messages either

besides, wouldn't it be good for laughs. what happened to you oppositional-defiant kids hah wouldn't you just be like HAHA you can't do naything anymore... or are you just all more mature than me[ This Message was edited by: aileen on 2005-05-06 02:45 ]

Offline katfish

• View Profile
    • http://www.cafety.org
« Reply #17 on: May 06, 2005, 10:16:00 AM »
Heard she was threatening former alumni with lawsuits for 'bashing' MMS, or rather, speaking their mind...
Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has.
Margaret Mead