Author Topic: Im reporting this website to the police  (Read 17117 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Im reporting this website to the police
« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2005, 01:25:00 AM »
On 2005-04-30 21:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

"you people are utterly HILARIOUS to make fun of.

I came upon this board by accident and found it so amusing that I posted links to it all over the internet.

Now my friends and I come here to get a snicker.

Keep being crazy kids...it makes us laugh and laugh and laugh! :grin:"

Thats great, because a bunch of friends of mine are over, and we are drinking red wine, eating snacks and laughing at your stupid ass!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2005, 01:26:00 AM »
hello, 911..I would like to report Rick Ferg....

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2005, 05:24:00 PM »
for FUCKSSAKE.........get over it. my time there was like 24 years ago. had i not of my own will ended my staff trainee bit id been at sarasota as staff. i had to go . i smelled shit . now im morbidly amused by it all,and bewildered by the stupidity of people.
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline seamus

• View Profile
« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2005, 05:29:00 PM »
A-FUCKING-MEN
It\'d be sad if it wernt so funny,It\'d be funny if it wernt so sad

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
Dude, the mere fact that you are posting here puts you on equal footing with all those you are criticising.

In other words, you are slamming yourself.

Welcome!

BTW, I deleted one of your double posts for you...

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2005, 09:32:00 PM »
Bewildered by the stupidity of people?

Really?

Been living in a cave or something?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2005, 10:10:00 PM »
:wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid:  :wstupid: (Im not Animals)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #157 on: May 02, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
On 2005-05-01 19:10:00, Anonymous wrote:

" :wstupid:  :wstupid: repeat until you puke

glad to see you back animals. You naughty boy, have seat and start working your program.

Luy Ya!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #158 on: May 02, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »

I came upon this board by accident and found it so amusing that I posted links to it all over the internet.

ho ho ho   DITTO.  Same here.  It's amazing how long people will hold on to warped perceptions to continue their "victimization".  It's a way of life for the dysfuncional.  How anyone would want to live like this is BEYOND me.
  Guess they want to wallow in their self-pity, but why? What does that accomplish?  No figuring the dysfuncional mind.
  ok, happy pouting people.  It IS amusing to some of us.

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
« Reply #159 on: May 02, 2005, 10:49:00 AM »
On 2005-05-02 06:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

ho ho ho   DITTO.  Same here.  It's amazing how long people will hold on to warped perceptions to continue their "victimization".  It's a way of life for the dysfuncional.  How anyone would want to live like this is BEYOND me.

Guess they want to wallow in their self-pity, but why? What does that accomplish?  No figuring the dysfuncional mind.

ok, happy pouting people.  It IS amusing to some of us."

Its curious, but....

This sort of response is very near the same thing we used to get in group when we were getting honest about things like being unaware of a door for 5 seconds or looking at a billboard just one moment longer than we should have.

Some people still have feelings about what went on....but it certainly doesnt qualify them as "wallowing, victimized or dysfunctional".  Any more than forgetting to ask to talk out made us druggie loser whoring crack fiends at the edge of death or incarceration.

Why is it so important to call out people who use this place as an outlet?  Its a MESSAGE BOARD.  

Slow it down man.  Let the punishment fit the crime.
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #160 on: May 02, 2005, 11:32:00 AM »

Guess they want to wallow in their self-pity, but why? What does that accomplish? No figuring the dysfuncional mind.

If you're the only one to keep your head while everyone else is losing theirs, maybe you just don't know wtf is going on?

I'm over it. Been over it. I'm not over the fact that the authorities in this country think attack therapy is good for inmates, prollees, kids who break school rules and anyone who gets angry at anyone else. I'll get over that when it's no longer true. Meanwhile, keep laughing. But if your kid gets into any kind of legal trouble, don't be a pussy, look out for their interests cause no one else will.

...the people have a right to keep and bear arms.
-- Patrick Henry and George Mason Debates

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline free

• View Profile
« Reply #161 on: May 02, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »
They will just start a new one :exclaim:  :exclaim:

Offline free

• View Profile
« Reply #162 on: May 02, 2005, 04:42:00 PM »
On 2005-04-30 22:01:00, rick_ferguson wrote:

"go ahead report this to the police you spineless cocksucker, if you cant post your name why bother?

i spent  6 months in straight in fla, and suffered many abuses, and to this day i still suffer from them at 43 yrs old and was there from 15 to 16, so you have my name and my email address, so report me if ya got the guts you pussy :flame:
"
GET EM!!!!!!!

Offline free

• View Profile
« Reply #163 on: May 02, 2005, 04:53:00 PM »
On 2005-05-02 08:32:00, Antigen wrote:

"

Guess they want to wallow in their self-pity, but why? What does that accomplish? No figuring the dysfuncional mind.

If you're the only one to keep your head while everyone else is losing theirs, maybe you just don't know wtf is going on?

I'm over it. Been over it. I'm not over the fact that the authorities in this country think attack therapy is good for inmates, prollees, kids who break school rules and anyone who gets angry at anyone else. I'll get over that when it's no longer true. Meanwhile, keep laughing. But if your kid gets into any kind of legal trouble, don't be a pussy, look out for their interests cause no one else will.

"I would have to agree with watching for your kids' interests.

Offline bryan d0Dd

• View Profile
« Reply #164 on: May 08, 2005, 08:01:00 AM »
Ginger Warbis aka Antigen, please refrain from mentioning me. If you have some kind of IP finder, please remember that more than one person can use a computer. Most of what can be read on any of these forums is not any better than what is read in any daily national enquirer or other spam forums. And the printed material of most all of the posts on here, especially from you, is full of neuroses and doesn't belong anywhere but on the floor of my bird cage. Check. There are no IPs in which you can unequivocally show that I personally use them. As a monitor it doesn't appear that you even use scrupals. Remember, in prior phone conversations - conversations that I discussed with my friends and they posted it here and then you deleted them - you slandered to hell not only Ray Bradbury and told me that he was not worth knowing but also the rest of the survivors who post here sometimes. You also, in your phone conversation as well as many other posts and emails, informed me that you were never in Straight that you only had the best interests of children. Not sure what to believe now but I am faithful that you exxagerate yourself to the point of nonsense in most of your posts. Pixels.
his site is full of those who want to reopen Straight and grill each other mercilessly. Admit it, nigger; you miss it and wish you were still young and that your parents were still footing the bill for the abused done to you. Survivor-ship is not that fa