Author Topic: G.W. Bush is a chump  (Read 1463 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« on: May 11, 2005, 04:33:00 PM »
Has anyone seen the news footage of Bush trying to chum it up w/Putin?  Thats the funniest thing i' seen in a while.  i mean Bush is all like tryin' to kiss Putins' ass w/nervous, beligerent humour and Putin just kinda looks at him like he's not real and doesn't laugh.  i think Putin just thinks Bush is a chump.
         The Bush administation has stated that they are concerned about Putins' "backpedalling from democracy", Well i think Putin could make the same argument about Bush.  The U.S.A Patriot act is detrimental to democracy. It allows the federal government to by-pass your constitutional right to privacy, by allowing federal agents to spy on and infiltrate citizens groups w/out a warrent there-by intimidating political opposition and public opinion.  
          i happened to attend a forum on civil rights about 2 years ago that was sponsered by the Unitarian Church and the A.C.L.U.  One of the speakers there that day was congresswoman Tubbs-Jones from the 11th Ohio district.  She is an outspoken critic of the Patriot Act and told the story of how it was passed into law.  i will summarize it here for you :  immediately after 9/11 Bush and Ashcroft put together a security bill, in order to fight terrorism,
 titled: "The U.S.A Patriot Act" and submitted it to congress.  The members of congress felt that the bill was too draconian and comprimised too many civil rights.  Congress made some reccomendations concerning the protection of civil liberties and sent the bill back to the white house.  For 6 weeks this went on.  This is how our governmental system of checks and balances is supposed to work.  Finally after 6 weeks of negociations congress thought they had a bill that would be acceptable to those who were concerned about fighting terrorism and to those who were concerned about protecting civil rights.  On the night before the bill was to come up for the vote though, G.W. Bush and Ashcroft got together and decided that congress had watered down the Patriot Act too much and that the government simply had to have more power.  In the wee hours of the night Bush and Ashcroft re-wrote the bill, w/out any of the comprimises which had been hammered out w/congress over the previous 6 week period.  They did this w/out changing the title of the bill. The next day the bill was up for a vote but unbeknownst to congress it was not the U.S.A Patriot Act that they thought it was.  Instead it was the same original bill that they had found too draconian when it was 1st sent to the house.  G.W. and Ashcroft duped congress into passing their draconian and anti-democratic bill.  Congress was simply tricked. Housemember Tom Udall corroborates this story
        This story which i heard 1st hand, right from the 11th Ohio district congress woman's mouth, is indicative of George W. Bushs' true character.  He is always talking about spreading democracy and the importance of democratic values but he does not practice what he preaches.  If he had democratic values he would have said to the congress: "Hey I got an idea.  I realize it might not be popular but we'll take a vote on it and if you guys don't like it well, then, since i believe in democracy, i have to accept it, etc,etc..."  But that is not what happened. George W. Bush is a fascist, war mongering chump.  He is an international embarressment and a humilliation to America.  Shame on anyone who voted for him for electing an idiot.
        The other thing that concerns me is why wasn't this reported on by the media.  It should have been a front page scandal around the world?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2005, 04:40:00 PM »
Oh, yeah i wanted to sign my name but then i realized that i didn't want the fascist government commin' after me

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2005, 09:50:00 AM »
Welcome to the 4th reich! Zieg Heil! Where do I get my Swazi armband? Oh wait Im an outlier ...I guess SS will boot my door in and shoot me in my druggie head. Will save me a life of bills... :wave:
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2005, 09:52:00 AM »
Waiting for Heinrich Himmler Jr....

[ This Message was edited by: linchpin on 2005-05-12 06:53 ]

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #4 on: May 12, 2005, 08:25:00 PM »
bump

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
yeah its great watching George attempt to smooze Putin and then having Putin turn around an make deals with Iran.....

everyone hates us...

can ya blame them?

Offline Angola Cheeba

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2005, 12:49:00 AM »
I got this calander of all the idiotic things Generalisimo El Busho has said in the past and all I can say is our country is being led by a moron. An illiterate moron none the less.

Heres some examples...

" This administration is commited to your effort, and with the support of Congress we will continue to provide the recources school need to fund the era of reform."
(No, there are no typos in that address)

"Im the master of low expectaions."

"I can assure you that. even though I won't be sitting through every single moment of the seminars, nor will the Vice President, we will look at the summaries."
(Putting to rest any concern- What a relief! :roll: )

And Finally...

"I dont bring God into my life to- to, you know, kind of be a political person."

Amanda
\'homme est ne\'libre et partout il est dans les fers.
Man is born free, and everywhere he is in chains.
Jean-Jacques Rousseau
--------------------------------------------

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #7 on: May 24, 2005, 12:53:00 PM »
Right on, you're makin' me laugh :skull:

If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
G.W. Bush is a chump
« Reply #8 on: May 24, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »