Author Topic: Wes Fager discredits our cause  (Read 16364 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wes Fager discredits our cause
« Reply #75 on: April 26, 2005, 12:40:00 PM »
You mess with Animals and I and other operatives will show up and do whatever the fuck we need to to liberate him. Don't think I am kidding. A good friend of mine is well-trained and experienced in such operations.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 26, 2005, 12:57:00 PM »
Since this fellow likes to indentify himself with the animal kingdom, I think that a night of therapy in the cage with the horny male gorilla would be MOST appropriate and would do "Animals" a world of good. It would help to humble him a little bit. He desperately needs this. :rofl:

Offline Ruth Ann Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: April 26, 2005, 01:01:00 PM »
On 2005-04-26 09:40:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You mess with Animals and I and other operatives will show up and do whatever the fuck we need to to liberate him. Don't think I am kidding. A good friend of mine is well-trained and experienced in such operations."

Oh contrare, my friend.  You have no idea the kinds of people secretly employed by SIBS.  Bring it on sweetheart, we've run up against bigger and badder than you before and shot them down with the rest of the druggies.  Anyone who attempts to "liberate" a patient from SIBS will be met with the wrath of SIBS Secret Service.
irgil said it, I believe it, that settles it!!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 26, 2005, 01:05:00 PM »
Not to mention that our trained monkeys are getting to know how to shoot those assault rifles pretty well now...ever been in combat against 50 monkeys armed with AK-47s? I didn't think so!

Offline Animals

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: April 26, 2005, 05:55:00 PM »
I notice I am being mentioned here, thank you. The trollking lives on, but this forum post was not started by m3 - otherwise Ginger would have belittled me or better GregFL - they alone know the IPs I use. But now at least I can say that prior edited posts have not gone to waste. Kpickle was right, this forum has turned into birdcage lining. FKA I agree with, too, cos Wes and some others like to exxagerate. I've said this all along. I was telling someone the other day just about this. Plus, alot of the former staff members like Ray and kayohueso and others come here ...Straight suddenly closes down and then we should just blindly trust that they suddenly somehow wake up to some Sudden truth that their rights were suddenly taken away. Think about that for a second! Staff members who were on staff ALL at the same time in the same decade are ALL suddenly going to realize Together that their rights were taken away. I've never bought into it, because too much of the actions on their behalfs just don't jive with what's going on. I hopped off long before the lies about MCG and some other very obvious shit. I put my faith in trolling now, because it looks soooo much better in this particular forum I come to, better than some of the other reports and stuff here. and flooding is prettier, too. Stand by for a flood here.

Offline Animals

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: April 26, 2005, 06:22:00 PM »
fucking a beayoooteefull, t.k....keep it up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 27, 2005, 10:20:00 AM »
::bigmouth::  ::bigmouth::  ::bigmouth::  ::bigmouth::  ::bump::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 27, 2005, 10:26:00 AM »
::cheers::

Offline Cayo Hueso

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 27, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
On 2005-04-26 14:55:00, Animals wrote:

Plus, alot of the former staff members like Ray and kayohueso and others come here ...

Get your facts straight.  I was never on staff.

The lust for power, for dominating others, inflames the heart more than any other passion
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus

t. Pete Straight
early 80s

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 27, 2005, 01:11:00 PM »
I just got the word this morning. Yeah, I bet these people will lose their rights. I lost my rights for leaving the LIFE program.Now how you gonna bitch and complain. :smokin:

Drug War tells us everyone's body is common property
to be managed by the central government for our own
good, even if it kills us.  This is Communism!
Drug Policy Foundation of Texas

--Bob Ramsey

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 27, 2005, 03:22:00 PM »
On 2005-04-27 10:11:00, Iron Man wrote:

"I just got the word this morning. Yeah, I bet these people will lose their rights. I lost my rights for leaving the LIFE program.Now how you gonna bitch and complain.

What word?  
Which people?
Yes, we all did.
The same way I've always bitched and complained, loudly and often.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2005, 03:58:00 AM »
::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::flipflop::  ::spam::

Offline ex-prisoner

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: October 06, 2005, 11:36:00 PM »
The thing is, we get it. Other people don't. The obsession with the penis pump is, uhm, er, I don't know what word to use. Why mention about the judge who used one in a court room? Now that is completely irrelevant, except that we think people in high power should really be exposed for the supremely hilariously lambastably idiotic fools they really and factually and also in satire indeed, are. Yet they are also terrorists of freedom, they like putting people in cages, they represent - this here is no small point - our intense disillusionment and loss of hope in this fucking community we live in! Therefore the information ought to be displayed with dignity.

In addition, although the format has been altered nicely resulting in less flash and notice to the penis pump excesses of the past, it's still disrespectful to have that stuff on the same page that has the link to the list of people who were in Straight and killed themselves. It bugs me. It doesn't seem right.

I believe I have paid respect to several concurrent p.o.v.'s here. Thus having stated fairly and forthrightly the sentiment of this household, I cede the floor to further discussion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: October 06, 2005, 11:57:00 PM »
In addition, although the format has been altered nicely resulting in less flash and notice to the penis pump excesses of the past, it's still disrespectful to have that stuff on the same page that has the link to the list of people who were in Straight and killed themselves. It bugs me. It doesn't seem right.

I haven't bothered looking at that site for a while now. You are right about this, I mean, it kinda bugs me too. Too much like a tabloid.

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: October 07, 2005, 01:55:00 AM »
This thread is fucking hilarious!

Deranged people, spammers, morons, funny people, jokers,idiots, Trolls,brilliant retorts.

Its in there baby!

To really appreciate the subtles, insanity, and sheer delight of this nuthouse of a thread, one should read it from page one straight thru to the end.

Welcome to fornits!

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: