Author Topic: Wes Fager discredits our cause  (Read 16410 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Wes Fager discredits our cause
« Reply #90 on: October 07, 2005, 06:30:00 AM »
But its all true.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: October 07, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »

On 2005-10-06 22:55:00, GregFL wrote:

"This thread is fucking hilarious!

Deranged people, spammers, morons, funny people, jokers,idiots, Trolls,brilliant retorts.

Its in there baby!

To really appreciate the subtles, insanity, and sheer delight of this nuthouse of a thread, one should read it from page one straight thru to the end.

Welcome to fornits!

:wave:
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: October 07, 2005, 12:09:00 PM »
On 2005-04-22 21:11:00, Tony Stark wrote:

"You all won't have a bible to read. IF this Republic is to be fully established."

I am interested in this belief of yours. The evidence at hand which I myself have observed - and I will say here that I have been a casual observer -  points to a fundamentalist-backed fascism. I will wager some could put this better than me. I would like to know what evidence you are relying on to make the statement above.

By the way, that was an interesting Gloria Steinem quote that got randomly put at the foot of your post, Mr. Stark. I see random irony, and am convinced in my drug-induced state that the pyschotics just might have some access to knowledge to which the rest of us do not, in general, have access. Ginger has her own theories on these "randomly" generated quotes, theories which do not mesh easily with some of her other implied beliefs on philosophical and existential matters. Ah well, consistency is the hobgoblin of little minds. And if that isn't the correct quote, well turn out the goats and bribe the fiddlers, 'cause I think what's called for here is a hoe-down. That was just my way of saying how much I would like to express how much fun this is. The problem with hoe-downs is some people is a bit more Hans Christian Anderson-ly or even Edward Gorey-ish than one was ever prepared to deal with! Speaking of the failures of our education system, and if anyone doesn't get that the Pandemic of Boredom in educational institutions is Identifying Symptom #1 of these failures - please consider that these failures might be intrinsic to "institutionalization" itself - does anyone know who got it right, I mean, anyone who more properly prepares their children? I am open for any suggestions here, any clues or tangents are welcomed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: October 07, 2005, 09:39:00 PM »
Uh.......huh...... :???:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #94 on: October 07, 2005, 09:49:00 PM »
On 2005-10-07 09:09:00, Anonymous wrote:

Boredom in educational institutions is Identifying Symptom #1 of these failures - please consider that these failures might be intrinsic to "institutionalization" itself - does anyone know who got it right, I mean, anyone who more properly prepares their children? I am open for any suggestions here, any clues or tangents are welcomed.

Damned near everybody got it right prior to the implimentation of forced government schooling.

Schooling != education.
return undef() if /coercion/i

The memory of my own suffering has prevented me from ever shadowing one young soul with the superstitions of the Christian religion.
--Elizabeth Cady-Stanton

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes