Author Topic: Wes Fager discredits our cause  (Read 16251 times)

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Wes Fager discredits our cause
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2005, 02:00:00 AM »
On 2005-04-23 21:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

Wes Fager has hurt our cause."

Oh, and I suppose endless flooding and mantic ranting do a great service to us all? At least he can produce the docs when a journalist calls. WTF have you done lately, except try to disrupt a code and zoning hearing?

Has it occured to you that you fill the bill of a paid provocateur? If you're not paid, well then you're just... easy!

If they can get you to ask the wrong questions they don't have to worry about the answers

--Thomas Pynchon, Gravity's Rainbow (Proverbs for Paranoids)

Straight, Sarasota
   10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
return undef() if /coercion/i;
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2005, 02:34:00 AM »
On 2005-04-23 22:58:00, Antigen wrote:

"

On 2005-04-23 22:13:00, fka wrote:

Wes has a link to a website that has nothing to do with Straight and everything to do with penis enlargement

The penis pump story was an attempt to bring publicity to Straight founder, Mel Sembler. So far, it seems to be not working. Sembler keeps dodging it. But it was a valliant and creative attempt. I could dis Rich for a lot of things, but not for this."

Wes' site gives me the impression that he has a peurile obsession with the whole penis thing. It turns it into a disgusting joke and it does not necessarily look like it is Sembler that is the butt of the joke.

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2005, 02:34:00 AM »
On 2005-04-23 21:32:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It is true that Wes Fager's website is 95% garbage.

He is hurting our cause plain and simple.

I can dog him all I want because he puts his shit out there and I have every right to critique it.

Any good info on Fager's website is overshadowed by the enormous amount of garbage and even lies about unrelated stuff.

His website is titled TheStraights,but he writes a bunch of garbage that has nothing to do with Straight-like programs,and provides links to trash websites.

If I directed someone to look at his website in order to learn about what we experienced in straight-like programs,they would never be able to wade through the garbage to find the info.

You have not picked your ass up out of your armchair and provided any evidence that what I am saying is not true.

Wes Fager has hurt our cause."

I'm not sure what you mean as "I have not provided any evidence as to what your saying is untrue". I just disagree with you. From what I have witnessed Wes has made a lot of effort to get the attention of the public. I have read his website and I find it very valuable so I suppose by me finding the website an asset for myself does invalidate your claim. It may be garbage in your opinion, but not everyone shares your opinion. What is there to prove? Can you prove he has hurt our cause?
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2005, 03:24:00 AM »
On 2005-04-23 23:34:00, fka wrote:

Wes' site gives me the impression that he has a peurile obsession with the whole penis thing. It turns it into a disgusting joke and it does not necessarily look like it is Sembler that is the butt of the joke."

Yeah, I can't argue against that. But you have to admit he's got a solid right to be that pissed off.

There's a whole lot of info there. The headlines are designed to grab some base interest. They do that. It's just not geared to the causal surfer. And I DO wish he'd do away w/ the music! It's just annoying, especially to people who turn it off, click on a link, then hit the back button and have to turn the shit off again!

Have you considered that system of holy lies and pious frauds that has raged and triumphed for 1500 years.
--John Adams, U.S. President

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2005, 03:48:00 AM »
"Then make a website you feel is better,Anon"

I dont have to make a website just because I critique Wes Fager's website.

I think McDonalds hamburgers suck,and I can even make a better hamburger than McDonalds,but I dont have to open a hamburger restaurant just because I think McDonalds sucks and is dangerous to the public,even people who dont eat at McDonalds.McDonalds gives the whole world the wrong impression of what a real hamburger tastes like.

Wes Fager is a kook!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2005, 04:12:00 AM »
On 2005-04-24 00:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

No, but if you can't make a better hamburger than McDonald's sugar saturated cardboard, you are one LAME dick! You seem to be demanding that McDonalds (Wes) make a better hamburger (website) to meet your demanding needs. It's not hard to put up a damned website. Hell, I do it and, by your estimation, I'm a fucking idiot. So show me (us) how it's done, brizmo! Show us how it's done!

The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.
-- Patrick Henry

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2005, 04:35:00 AM »
But critique is good.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2005, 09:03:00 AM »
Antigen (or whatever name you are using this week)is a well known spammer of this board and should do us all a favour and commit suicide.

This is not about hamburgers.I was talking about hamburgers to illistrate a point,but you have taken the hamburger thing out of context.

Wes Fager has information about Straight-like programs on his website.He also has new softwears for making a better website,so now he fills his website with redundant links that take you in circles,too many "headlines" where he writes imaginary articles about himself in the third person omniciant,and loads of unrelated "political" nonsense links to "bigfoot/UFO" style garbage.His website softwares provide him with a slick looking (much better than before) website,but he is too retarded to put anything in there but crap.
It looks as if Wes has too much time on his hands,so he keeps loading a bunch of shit in to his website.This is all due to him having a guilty concience for causing his mentally ill sons death and torturing other peoples children when he himself was an abusive oldcommer parent.
The Fager website sucks and makes us all look like a bunch of kooks!
I will NEVER direct anybody to look at the Fager website in order to educate them about the abuse we suffered at the Straight-like programs.
RickRoss.com has lots of stuff not related to Straight,but his information in the form of newspaper articles is a better choice for educating the public.Fager confuses the public.The Fager website REPELS the public.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »
On 2005-04-24 06:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Antigen (or whatever name you are using this week)is a well known spammer of this board and should do us all a favour and commit suicide."

that's a little reactionary. do you wish everyone who disagrees with you would kill themself? i think you are actually doing a pretty good job debating here, aside from comments like these. i like the hamburger analogy, it made me think, because i had earlier been going to say make a better website. but i think you're right, people have the right to criticize the website.

i guess the one thing i would say is be as factual in your critique as you can, just like you want Wes' site to be factual. otherwise people might dismiss the rest of what you have to say. when you state a statistic like "95% garbage", people might automatically think that is an inflated statistic and discount the other things you say.

for example, i just did a search on his site for "bigfoot" and "ufo" and found nothing, except that you were kidding about the bigfoot/ufo thing. :lol:   maybe i should have known you were kidding, but there is some picture of an alien on his site, and links to other stupid stuff, so i thought it might be true! which i guess proves your point!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 24, 2005, 10:07:00 AM »
You have taken the "bigfoot/UFO" thing out of context.I mentiond those to illustrate the genre of the links Wes Fager provides on his website.

I was serious about my desire for "Antigen" to commit suicide.

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2005, 10:25:00 AM »
yes, i see now you were making a point with the bigfoot/ufo thing.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
I have to agree that Fager's site is lame. Cluttered, out of date, under-archived, and pontificating (got a new thesaurus for Christmas.)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2005, 12:56:00 PM »
On 2005-04-24 01:12:00, Antigen wrote:

"

No, but if you can't make a better hamburger than McDonald's sugar saturated cardboard, you are one LAME dick! You seem to be demanding that McDonalds (Wes) make a better hamburger (website) to meet your demanding needs. It's not hard to put up a damned website. Hell, I do it and, by your estimation, I'm a fucking idiot. So show me (us) how it's done, brizmo! Show us how it's done!

The great object is that every man be armed. Everyone who is able may have a gun.
-- Patrick Henry

"

Antigen, I've told you before how incredibly sexy I find it when an angry woman starts using dirty language.

Please, DON'T TEASE!!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2005, 01:04:00 PM »

""Then make a website you feel is better,Anon"

I think McDonalds hamburgers suck,and I can even make a better hamburger than McDonalds,but I dont have to open a hamburger restaurant just because I think McDonalds sucks and is dangerous to the public,even people who dont eat at McDonalds.McDonalds gives the whole world the wrong impression of what a real hamburger tastes like.

Wes Fager is a kook!"

What I'm saying instead of just complaining (you call critiquing)do something about it. People always want to complain about things and yet they never get out there and do something about the issue they are upset about.
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »
On 2005-04-23 22:13:00, fka wrote:

"creepy. i just went there, because i wanted to see for myself before i posted any type of response. Wes has a link to a website that has nothing to do with Straight and everything to do with penis enlargement... another link i just checked out is disturbing... going back to see if those two are flukes... a link to a another site that will, if anyone should click on it, immediately give them a certain impression of the source of the link...

okay. surprising even myself by saying this: i agree. Wes' site could very well be discrediting our cause. i am disgusted by it.

i have been referring people to isaccorp.org, which is very organized, they are also careful to post factual verified evidence. I also refer people to http://www.heal-online.org/#teen, although the name Human Earth Animal Liberation is going to be a little sticky granola to many people, I think.  

[ This Message was edited by: fka on 2005-04-23 22:19 ]"

Man, if only I could smack the shit out of someone over a computer.  When will THAT pc modification be available?  

What is your "cause" Piet?  What are YOU doing for me and for KIDS still being abused today, you warrior of wonder you?  Researching litigious documents in a library and posting them here between learning to roll joints, kissing the donkey you live next door to, and visiting shrinks that see through your attention craving bullshit?  You say you have been "referring" people to ISACCORP.ORG?  Are you in the assesment/referral industry? Or when you "refer" do you mean that you are telling your shrinks to go check out some website to try to gain insight into your warped busybody Beck loving STRAIGHT raped mind?

Social interaction in a web based forum with people that share a one time similiar experience in a drug rehab does not substantiate a "cause" nor a movement to do anything else aside from post to each other about the value of TBPITW.  Saying that you have a "cause" infers your personal activism against abusive rehabilitation facilities.  Your activism is seemingly limited to part time trips to the library and researching something that is of interest to you.  Ah, what a trooper for "the cause" you are my friend.  Thanks for you hard work and dollars spent for "the cause".  Though you are getting there, 'lil grasshopper, you have not yet done enough to be critical of others that have been a bug in STRAIGHTS ass for years and has spent much effort, time, and money doing so.  Saying that Wes's site is "disgusting" and "discredits our cause" is the dumbest thing you have said since proclaiming that everyone here on fornits are total assholes.  Remember that post?  I do.