Author Topic: Joey  (Read 125905 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #420 on: November 08, 2006, 02:19:22 PM »
No I was not present for them.  I had more important things to do than wish ill will upon people who get persecuted for doing a job that obviously the parents can't handle.  I have businesses to run. So yeah the term "weirdo" still applies.

Shane Haley
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #421 on: November 08, 2006, 03:04:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Shane Haley""
So yeah the term "weirdo" still applies.

Shane Haley

To who?  Cheryl and her merry band of child and animal abusers?  Yep. That's pretty on target.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #422 on: November 08, 2006, 03:16:06 PM »
No, it applies solely to you.  I don't feel the need to explain myself any further.  You know you are dragging out something that is out of your control now.  So just live with it or don't I really could care less.
Shane Haley

PS: What are the chances of you being one of those parents who could'nt handle thier kid?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #423 on: November 08, 2006, 03:19:34 PM »
No, it applies solely to you.  I don't feel the need to explain myself any further.  You know you are dragging out something that is out of your control now.  So just live with it or don't I really could care less.
Shane Haley

PS: What are the chances of you being one of those parents who could'nt handle thier kid?

Zero.  I was in a place like Whitmore years ago.  I now have grown kids and managed quite nicely without shipping them off to strangers to "fix" what I had "broken".

Of course you don't feel the need to explain any further.  That's how all of you operate.  The questions and facts start getting in the way of your little fantasies and you don't know how else to react. :roll:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #424 on: November 08, 2006, 03:28:10 PM »
Thank you.  You have now put a whole new light on you're situation.  I now see clearly where you are coming from. What you write has absolutly no bearing whatsoever on the Sudweeks' dilema because you just wandered into this chat room read a few newspaper articles and thought back to your little days of being sent to a place like the Whitmore, and decided to stir up some s*it.  Yes I do see it all so clearly now.
Shane Haley

dont bother to reply this message I am not coming back

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #425 on: November 08, 2006, 03:29:28 PM »
Damn, you are a weirdo!

Shane Haley

Seems that the Suds are the weirdos here.  Cheryl is the one convicted on four counts of hazing.  Wake up and smell the java honey.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
none
« Reply #426 on: April 06, 2007, 05:15:15 AM »
this is a former whitmore student. to be honest i heard that joyce harris is all in mark and cheryls case b/c her own daughter began confiding in them about the truth about her mother. i heard joyce harris used to beat her daughter and when she found out that her daughter was telling the kids at whitmore she paniced, and dragged her out of there and ever since then has had "beef" with mark and cheryl. maybe we should be investigating YOU.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
none
« Reply #427 on: April 06, 2007, 05:15:57 AM »
this is a former whitmore student. to be honest i heard that joyce harris is all in mark and cheryls case b/c her own daughter began confiding in them about the truth about her mother. i heard joyce harris used to beat her daughter and when she found out that her daughter was telling the kids at whitmore she paniced, and dragged her out of there and ever since then has had "beef" with mark and cheryl. maybe we should be investigating YOU.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Re: none
« Reply #428 on: April 06, 2007, 07:16:09 AM »
Quote from: ""none""

Tell you what slim. Why don't you post a name and an address for yourself. it makes it easier later to identify who is committing slander/libel on behalf of the Sudweeks.

Wait don't bother.. More BS from the Cherly/Mark/Sue/Izzy propaganda mill.

Though I got a better rumor for you. I heard that cheryl and mark got busted so hard they can't ever work with kids in the county of Juab in Utah for the rest of their lives. Oh wait.. that isn't a rumor.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #429 on: April 07, 2007, 01:35:26 PM »
woah, sounds like i hit a sensitive spot. maybe joyce should quit paying kids off to talk against mark and cheryl. maybe joyce should be honest about what happened when she got her daughter to come home. did she run and hug her daughter so happy that she finally has her because she was worried that "mark and cheryl-the beaters" had her? NO, or did she rather demand her to go home and when her daughter cried and said SHED RATHER STAY AT THE WHITMORE-joyce dragged her down the stairs BY HER HAIR, all the while her daughter crying and screamig in fear of her mother....lets talk about that.

and one little more thing to think about, who would you believe? a kid that doesnt wan to be in a program so badly that he will run awaya and say whatever in order to get out? or the person being accused. theres never been proof of these pathetic idiotic charges. there have been kids confusing they are gay in order to go home. of coarse someone will cry abuse if they think thats their ticket home. this is more sad than the salem witchcraft trails.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NONE
« Reply #430 on: April 07, 2007, 01:36:01 PM »
woah, sounds like i hit a sensitive spot. maybe joyce should quit paying kids off to talk against mark and cheryl. maybe joyce should be honest about what happened when she got her daughter to come home. did she run and hug her daughter so happy that she finally has her because she was worried that "mark and cheryl-the beaters" had her? NO, or did she rather demand her to go home and when her daughter cried and said SHED RATHER STAY AT THE WHITMORE-joyce dragged her down the stairs BY HER HAIR, all the while her daughter crying and screamig in fear of her mother....lets talk about that.

and one little more thing to think about, who would you believe? a kid that doesnt wan to be in a program so badly that he will run awaya and say whatever in order to get out? or the person being accused. theres never been proof of these pathetic idiotic charges. there have been kids confusing they are gay in order to go home. of coarse someone will cry abuse if they think thats their ticket home. this is more sad than the salem witchcraft trails.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #431 on: April 07, 2007, 02:00:42 PM »
dont think we forgot joyce. and dont think for a second that wont come up in coart- i'll make sure of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #432 on: April 07, 2007, 02:48:18 PM »
To The Anon Defening the Sudweeks:

Why don't you shut your stupid mouth?

ISAC investigated those allegations of yours and found them to be completely false.

http://isaccorp.org/documentsnz.asp#whitmore

Maybe next time, your will endeavor to educate yourself about the FACTS but if not, rest assured, the truth about this now defunct program and it's owners stands in testimony to the lies being spread on the Internet by people who clearly have a vested interest in promoting untruths (lies), gossip and innuendo to further their self-serving agenda.

:flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #433 on: April 07, 2007, 03:33:13 PM »
alot of big words there... i am not trying to out do you. i am just looking for justice and the only facts i know is what i saw, and joyce if you are reading this you should be getting nervous because you and i BOTH know the truth. i am not into investigating and i dont care what the ISAC came up with, we know the truth, and WE KNOW what happened. so just remember joycie, dont be so quick to judge, because your not so innocent yourself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Joey
« Reply #434 on: April 07, 2007, 03:33:32 PM »
alot of big words there... i am not trying to out do you. i am just looking for justice and the only facts i know is what i saw, and joyce if you are reading this you should be getting nervous because you and i BOTH know the truth. i am not into investigating and i dont care what the ISAC came up with, we know the truth, and WE KNOW what happened. so just remember joycie, dont be so quick to judge, because your not so innocent yourself.