Treatment Abuse, Behavior Modification, Thought Reform > Lighthouse of northwest florida (fka VCA )/ Rebekah / Roloff )

Has anyone been to VCA or New Beginnings since May 2004?

(1/7) > >>

Anonymous:
Hello -

I need your help...Has anyone gone to VCA or New Beginnings since May 2004?  I have a sister that was sent to New Beginnings in May 2004 and is still there and I'd like to know how she is doing.  

Please e-amil:

[email protected]

Anonymous:
Your sis is incarcerated and you ahven't done shit to get her out?   How do you think she is doing? She is being fucked with unmercifully....break her out.  Be a real SISTER.   She is gonna be fucked for years....Show your parents this site.  Come on - do what is right for your sis!

Anonymous:
Thanks for stating the obvious!  There aren't words to describe how awful these places are.  I've spent the last year and over $20,000 to try to help her.  I' ve spoken to countless lawyers, lawmakers, reporters, DCF, activists....  And yes, I tried breaking her out but it is a felony.
Now, are you just another person who wants to complain or do you have an idea of how to get her out?

The Liger:
Don't listen to stuff like that.  

Almost all of the time, only the parents have any say whatsoever.  There have only been a couple of instances where family members were able to get someone out, but not many.  I'm sorry, but there probably isn't anything you can legally do to get her out.  

You can forward information about the place to the parents, but you might alienate them and cut off your own communication.  I think the best thing you can do is educate yourself about what she's going through and be there for her when she gets out.  It's really hard to get out and go into the real world with no one to understand.  She won't be allowed to contact anyone from the facility, so she'll feel really out of place in this world.  Just let her know about all the stuff that's going on online with the fora and stuff.  I'm sure that she will also feel a lot better knowing that while she was in there, you were trying to get her out, even if your efforts are not successful.

If you haven't already, look at:
http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsnz.html#newbeginnings

Good luck!

Anonymous:
was she signed over by her parents? if not go there on her yearly visit, take her out and just dont go back. i was in rebekah (roloff) my sister called every single day for a year,never could she speak to me. its a shame you couldnt get some kind of search warrent w/ the police and get her that way.i know its frustrating,how long is she in for? if you cant get her out just be there for her when she gets out trust me shes going to need you. she might run wild like most of us did after being caged up like dogs.....maybe be like me...not facing the incarceration issues for 20 years,i am just now able to talk about that place,it didnt happen right when i got out.
good luck to you and God bless

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version