Author Topic: Unconditional Growth--Cindy and John Perloff  (Read 7957 times)

Offline Ft. Lauderdale

• View Profile
Unconditional Growth--Cindy and John Perloff
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2005, 03:32:00 PM »
I remember this- I lived in those apts as well   Cranbrook Club Apts.  I remember the rapist in the newspaper as well. wasn't that like 1978-1979?

God- we're old.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 21, 2005, 02:14:00 AM »
On 2005-05-20 11:38:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I WAS IN THE POOL NEARLY EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE DOWN THERE.  CAN YOU REFRESH MEMORY ON THAT STORY BECAZUE IT DOES SOUND REALLY FAMILIAR.  i HAVE A VAGUE RECOLECTION OF ART HAVING A MARK ON HIS FACE AND SOMEONE GETTING HIT.  DIDN'T EVERYONE HAVE TO GET OUT OF THE POOL AND GO HOME.  

Yes they did!

read the story from the druggies perspective.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... &forum=8&4

I was that "druggie" And I was pissed!  There was no punch, but I threatened t kill Art, you you all wallked off together as a group.

I have been tellilng this story for 20 something years, with no independent verification. Please read the post, and DO ME A BIG FAVOR, revisit your memory bank and TELL IT FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A SEEDLING THAT WAS THERE>.

I would be much obliged!!!!!

Offline MG

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 21, 2005, 10:21:00 AM »
Hi, I signed in.  I do remember that they said there had been an altercation and we had to leave and something about art being attacked.  I am pretty sure I was on the other side of the pool and only saw it from a distance and after it was already happening.  I read your story on that link and can imagine how you felt.  I would definitely confront him if I saw him today and would flip if he touched me.  Sorry I can't tell you more but it sounds like it happened pretty quick and I missed all but the end.  Aslo I don't think it was just girls there.  The guys lived in the same complex but a different building and again it's really vague but I think guys went over there.....I barely barely remember it and was not a real witness just remembering we all had to leave and seeing a small scuffle.  Why do you need anyone elses version?  Up his.

Offline MG

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 21, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
I looked at their site and it is truly gross.  It is a cult franchise in my estimation, and ony costs $12,500 but you can get a scholarship for a grand.....TLMAO.....eewwww.  I am so glad he didn't like ME!

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 21, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
On 2005-05-21 07:21:00, MG wrote:

"Hi, I signed in.  I do remember that they said there had been an altercation and we had to leave and something about art being attacked.  I am pretty sure I was on the other side of the pool and only saw it from a distance and after it was already happening.  I read your story on that link and can imagine how you felt.  I would definitely confront him if I saw him today and would flip if he touched me.  Sorry I can't tell you more but it sounds like it happened pretty quick and I missed all but the end.  Aslo I don't think it was just girls there.  The guys lived in the same complex but a different building and again it's really vague but I think guys went over there.....I barely barely remember it and was not a real witness just remembering we all had to leave and seeing a small scuffle.  Why do you need anyone elses version?  Up his."

HA! Somone that was there!

Only because to me at the time it was a big deal, and I have been called a liar several times by seedlings.

:grin:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #50 on: May 22, 2005, 01:54:00 AM »
Cranbrook. It always blows my mind to read about Cranbrook. I'm pretty sure that's where I used to tag along when my brother practiced w/ the Crusty Nostrils. Tom Mc and Thom Mc? Both tenors, one w/ a wooden leg?

Then later, like mid `80's, a buddy of mine was on the maint staff. Craziest mfin super you ever dreamt of. Ernie Gallo was his name. Got permission from his boss if he could mount a tv in the wall between rooms. Never bothered to mention that it was a support wall. Just got a jackhammer and proceeded w/ the plan. Constantly plotting some practical joke on a friend or stranger and dreaming of comic stardome. He's one of the voices of Treasure Island at Paramount these days.

And I have to wonder if, all the time were were hanging out in Ernie's apt, pranking the poor Dominos guy and such, if you guys were writing MIs in another building... or was it not Cranbrook, but one of the other nearly identical compounds?

God, I am SO glad to be out of Florida!

Understand that legal and illegal are political, and often arbitrary,
categorizations; use and abuse are medical, or clinical, distinctions.

--Abbie Hoffman

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline MG

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 22, 2005, 03:43:00 AM »
Hello, I checked out your link/site Ginger.  You had some things I searched on the web and that takes a lot of work! I see you all over other groups trying to be supportive.  It is nice that you care like that.  You are welcome to contact me any time like you offered.

To greg, It's good you found someone that remembers and validates your recolection but truly to all of them.  Who gives a rat's ass what they think?  They based most of the program on you questioning your realities and living by thiers.  even if it was a total fantasy of yours.  It would be most likely deserved.  I would make a very bad witness in court but, the pool was adjacent to the tennis courts so if you were in the pool looking at the tennis court would it have been on the right side or left of the pool this happened?  This is a quiz. LOL  Not funny I'm sure but I have a pretty great memory.  What bothers me and my only blank is who drove me to the airport?  I can not seem to dig my memory bank up on that one.  I would love it if there was anyone out there for me that would know why they dissmissed me like that.  It will most likely always bug me when I do recall them.  At Christmas it is hard not to hear the chants in the music....STILL!!  I looked at this site tonight and want to send all my sympathy to those who got an even worse version it seems at STRAIGHT.  It breaks my heart. All the other holes too.  They are hurting the babies :scared:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 23, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
On 2005-05-22 00:43:00, MG wrote:

"Hello, I checked out your link/site Ginger.  You had some things I searched on the web and that takes a lot of work! I see you all over other groups trying to be supportive.  It is nice that you care like that.  You are welcome to contact me any time like you offered.

To greg, It's good you found someone that remembers and validates your recolection but truly to all of them.  Who gives a rat's ass what they think?  They based most of the program on you questioning your realities and living by thiers.  even if it was a total fantasy of yours.  It would be most likely deserved.  I would make a very bad witness in court but, the pool was adjacent to the tennis courts so if you were in the pool looking at the tennis court would it have been on the right side or left of the pool this happened?  This is a quiz. LOL  Not funny I'm sure but I have a pretty great memory.  What bothers me and my only blank is who drove me to the airport?  I can not seem to dig my memory bank up on that one.  I would love it if there was anyone out there for me that would know why they dissmissed me like that.  It will most likely always bug me when I do recall them.  At Christmas it is hard not to hear the chants in the music....STILL!!  I looked at this site tonight and want to send all my sympathy to those who got an even worse version it seems at STRAIGHT.  It breaks my heart. All the other holes too.  They are hurting the babies :scared: "

Ummm...I can´t remember where the tennis courts were...sigh.

Many years have gone past!  However, I remmeber the incident right down to facial expressions of people in and around the pool. Funny how your brain dismisses some information and covets others.