Author Topic: April Fools  (Read 1160 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
April Fools
« on: April 01, 2005, 03:18:00 PM »
Greetings from Sunny Downtown St. Petersburg FLorida.   Today was the first day of qualifying rounds for the Honda Grand Prix of St. Pete.  Them boys went all out this year.  They even had some F-15 fighter jets doing some flyovers for a Mountain Dew commercial or some shit.  They were noisy as hell!!  I got the bright idea to call my landlord from my cell phone.  Ring* Ring*  Hello?
"Holy shit man, (RRRRROOOOAAAARRRR,  WWWHHHOOOOSH) we are under fucking attack Dennis!!"  Terrorists infiltrated McDill Airforce Base!  Turn on your TV, quick!!!!  I had him stiffing and fetching and about to piss his pants for about 30 seconds before he realized it was April Fools Day.
Actually the real joke will come in a few days as I am moving out of his hell hole and into a much more well run building.  I don't think that he has a clue.  The building that I live in pretty much sucks because the people are lower class, and do not share basic human values.  Alot of the anger and hatred spilled out in my old posts Entitled "Tales of the Dark Side."  I went to my truck Tuesday and there was a damn 3/4 inch machine screw driven into the Sidewall.  It ruined the damn tire, and to make it worse, Firestone discontinued the line, so now I have a goddamn Yokahama miss-match on the rear thanks to the Boogies.  I kept real quiet about it so as not to give them the satisfaction of a reaction, but I did park my truck under my window and I put a video camera on a small tripod pointing out of my window that has given them something to think about.  The wannabee drug dealer on the bottom corner has moved a crib up against his window I guess to discourage drive bys or something. (the baby sleeps in the other room)  At least I got them running scared for once.  I am just glad to be getting out.  Living in Hell is also one of the reasons I did not get back online, I had to save up money to cover the expenses of moving.  

See ya later,  85 DJ
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
April Fools
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2005, 03:56:00 AM »
bump, as per our usual arrangement.

Offline shady grove

• View Profile
April Fools
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2005, 05:28:00 PM »
Welcome back, bob. Good to read the latest.

Geoffrey