Author Topic: Gratitude  (Read 4291 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Gratitude
« Reply #15 on: April 05, 2005, 12:34:00 AM »
"speaking your mind" was cause for starting your program over from day one or severe and intense attack sessions led and orchestrated by staff. The notion of speaking my mind at the seed was never even considered by me, not an option, and not even allowed to enter the decision making area of my brain.

The only way you could speak your mind at the seed was if your thought actually dovetailed with the expectation of the group. Otherwise, you had to speak the mind of the seed.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Gratitude
« Reply #16 on: April 05, 2005, 05:04:00 PM »
Thanks to Greg, Marshall, Stripe and others for expressing this so eloquently...

By the way, I ran across a couple of Seed articles I had saved from the 70s/80s and perhaps I will add something here later...
ally Gator

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Gratitude
« Reply #17 on: April 05, 2005, 05:46:00 PM »
I met a man in the service in Italy that heard about the Seed in California long time ago. All the AA people just seemed to drop their mouths when I'd speak and with anstonishment. Turned me into a faithful Seedling. He also told me they would be looking for me when I got back to the states. :smokin:

Tough Love: Abuse of a type particularly enjoyable to the abuser, in that it combines the pleasures of sadism with those of self-righteousness. Commonly employed and widely admired in 12-step groups.
--Chaz Bufe

_I don't care what you say Greg. You're a free-mason.________________
"This is a Republic"-Miquel Reese-VA Man[ This Message was edited by: Iron Man on 2005-04-05 14:48 ]
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
Gratitude
« Reply #18 on: April 05, 2005, 10:06:00 PM »
Also every single night with my "lover seedling". She got a bit possesive so I dumped her. I was busy jamming with the boys.Still dated her aftwe that, But respected her. Connie ***** and I were lovers before amd after the SEED. I don't see how you just got into that cult. To me it was just a drug rehab. Besides My Dad worked for the St. Pete Times. I could go to football games and do my halftime show with the school band on Fridays, while you were stuck there, I talked to all kinds of people in band. Nobody messed with me. Not the staff or anyone. They knew I had druggie friends.

If once [the people] become inattentive to the public affairs,
you and I, and Congress and Assemblies, Judges and Governors,
shall all become wolves.  It seems to be the law of our general
nature, in spite of individual exceptions.

http://laissezfairebooks.com/product.cfm?op=view&pid=FF7485&aid=10247' target='_new'>Thomas Jefferson to Edward Carrington, 1787

Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"