Author Topic: Someone Please respond to this!  (Read 3327 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Someone Please respond to this!
« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2005, 04:51:00 AM »
When you ask for money,eventually you will go before an Administrative Law Judge.This Judge is your friend.Before you see the Judge,you may walk past a security guard or secretary.Had them a wad of paper with articles detailing the abuse of others at Straight Like Programs (The best articles can be found at http://www.rickross.com)and tell them,loud enough so the Judge can hear you in the next room,that you are a victim of government sponsored child torture programs.
When you meet the Judge,make sure you look him/her directly in the eyes while thinking about the abuse you suffered in the programsand answer all questions honestly.You will be asked if you have anything to say.Say it then.
All of the people you will meet before you talk to the Judge are trying to thwart you.Treat them ALL like the scum of the earth and threaten to sue each and every one of them the moment you meet them.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2005, 04:57:00 AM »
thanks! it is interesting to me to think what the judge's motivation is. i hope that makes sense.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2005, 05:05:00 AM »
government sponsored, of course! Bush the First making that commercial, the announcement in Congress of a Straight Fundraiser by Congressman Jack Wolfe of VA in the early 80s (see Congressional Record. go to the library of congress website or something), Nancy Reagan's photo in the front lobby. And so on. for some reason i just figured that out. i thought it was like a conspiracy theory thing.

there was also police and judicial collusion. et cetera

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 01, 2005, 06:59:00 AM »
And you are one sorry sad sack of shit animals.  I would hate to be in your life, inside your head, etc