Author Topic: "DR"?? Bernie Farrow--Sue Scheff P.U.R.E.--Whitmore, Probl  (Read 3678 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
"DR"?? Bernie Farrow--Sue Scheff P.U.R.E.--Whitmore, Probl
« on: March 29, 2005, 09:26:00 AM »
Whitmore Parents: have you read the WWASP vs PURE transcript? Seems when Bernie Farrow and his wife were running Red Rock Canyon school, Sue Scheff was referring kids there--amid problems of: students fighting, smoking, drug use, sexual activity, and kids not been fed adequately. SOUND FAMILIAR????
"DR" Bernie Farrow was fired because of "problems with his credentials." PERHAPS he should have been called MR instead of DR?????

Understand Mark Sudweeks represents Bernie Farrow to the parents as a PhD at Whitmore. Any parents concerned about "MR/DR" Bernie conducting "therapy"/counseling there at Whitmore, especially since the Sudweeks no longer have a license with the State of Utah?

Wonder WHO recommended "DR"/MR Bernie for this position at Whitmore?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2005, 10:28:00 AM »
Wasn't Bernie Farrow and wife running Cedar Mountain Academy in Cedar City, Utah? Think that was the school he was fired from because of CREDENTIAL PROBLEMS, and not Red Rock.  This was in 2002. And yes, Sue Scheff was referring kids there.

The connection to Red Rock Canyon is Gayle Palmer DeGraff, who worked for the Sudweeks' OTHER "friend/business connection", Steve  Cartisano--New Hope Academy.
 Seems trouble follows all these connections. A young girl, Michelle Sutton, died in a wilderness program run by Gayle Palmer Degraff.

Offline wy8earp

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2005, 12:25:00 PM »
I am an employee of Red Rock Canyon School and Bernie Farrow never worked for RRCS.  I was the first employee hired and I know that Bernie Farrow never worked for RRCS.[ This Message was edited by: wy8earp on 2005-04-12 09:26 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
farrow fired from academy at cedar noubtain due to bogus phd
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2007, 01:12:32 AM »
His "PhD" from a school called "Columbia Pacific" (I believe) was a MAIL ORDER PhD based on various seminars he had attended over the years. He paid a fee, sent in copies of the seminars he went to, then received a very nice looking PhD diploma. It was a fraudulant misrepresentation of his skills and certifications. This, and many performance and professional shortcomings led to his dismissal. It appears from other things I have read that he contineus to reap what he sows.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: farrow fired from academy at cedar noubtain due to bogus
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2007, 03:11:35 AM »
Quote from: ""guest in utah""
His "PhD" from a school called "Columbia Pacific" (I believe) was a MAIL ORDER PhD based on various seminars he had attended over the years. He paid a fee, sent in copies of the seminars he went to, then received a very nice looking PhD diploma. It was a fraudulant misrepresentation of his skills and certifications. This, and many performance and professional shortcomings led to his dismissal. It appears from other things I have read that he contineus to reap what he sows.

This sounds like something Carey Bock ought to make note of.