Author Topic: Alana, simple question...  (Read 7393 times)

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
Alana, simple question...
« Reply #30 on: March 30, 2005, 01:48:00 PM »
Alana,

I haven't seen a reply to anything I have posted in replies to what you have stated.  Check the postings.  My name is no secret, nor does it need to be.  But, just to put the record straight, I do not lie, and I do not make false allegations.  I was there and personally told LIES by Cheryl.  One of those lies being that my granddaughter would be college-ready after her stay at Whitmore, that they, Whitmore, were accredited through the Nebo school district.  ALL LIES!!!!
These same lies were told to my granddaughter's mother by Sue Scheff.  ALL LIES!!!  And there are more.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 30, 2005, 02:12:00 PM »
Alana--no allegations were made. You were asked a question. There is a difference. Aren't you in the legal field in some way? You should know the difference between a question and an allegation. You sure jump to conclusions quickly, don't you?
You were simply asked if you received referral fees thru PURE? If not, a simple "no" is all that is required. Many do, you know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 30, 2005, 02:16:00 PM »
What accusations? No one accused YOU of anything.
The accusations against the Sudweeks are in the authorites' hands. Talk to Detective Justin Kimball at the Nephi Police Department. He is working on this case now.
What are you all worked up about? You put yourself out there as the spokesperson for Whitmore and the Sudweeks. We were merely asking questions, not accusing you of anything.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #33 on: March 30, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
On 2005-03-30 10:37:00, Alana wrote:

This is a classic example of people posting totally untrue allegations. I have never received a penny; nor would I ask for any money to simply tell the truth.

No, I don't think anyone mady any allegations about you making money from your referalls. Maybe I missed it if they did, but all I've seen on the topic was a question "do you get referal fees".

Personally, I believe you when you say you do it for free. But I wouldn't go bragging about that. Personally, I'd rather be thought to be greedy than easy.

Still, if you will not fight for the right when you can easily win without bloodshed; if you will not fight when your victory will be sure and not too costly; you may come to the moment when you will have to fight with all the odds against you and only a precarious chance of survival. There may be a worse case. You may have to fight when there is no hope of victory, because it is better to perish than to live as slaves.
--Winston Churchill

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 30, 2005, 11:42:00 PM »
LIAR

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 30, 2005, 11:52:00 PM »
LIAR???  No one made any allegations. A questions was asked.  Sounds like some one just may be a bit too upset about a mere question here. What's the problem?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2005, 04:54:00 PM »
Alana, about the 3 questions:

Did you get any type of "compensation" like reduced tuition, or free tuition for referring students to Whitmore as a volunteer for Sue Scheff at Pure?

What do you know about "DR" Bernie Farrow at Whitmore? about him being fired at Cedar Mountain Academy when Sue Scheff was referring kids there and Farrow having some problems with his credentials?  Is he a PhD?  or not?

Do you think it is appropriate for the Suds to take the kids to Las Vegas on a "travel study" to hang out at the Circus Circus, and do you think the kids have the right to be upset because some of them have to sleep UNDER the Big Bus?