Author Topic: Cedu is mother fucking gone shut the fuck down  (Read 12006 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Cedu is mother fucking gone shut the fuck down
« Reply #15 on: March 26, 2005, 02:06:00 PM »
Fantastic!  I'd like to think that the dutiful contributors to this forum had quite a bit to do with this development.

Powerless druggies?  Please...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 26, 2005, 03:40:00 PM »
this is the fuckin greatest thing... i am sooo happy...the kids get to be regular HUMAN BEINGS again.... yes the did shit to get there...but let them live a life to make their own damn choices...not lock them away and teach them that they were broken and that they needed to be fixed...

its great that cedu is not there anymore to teach the wrong fuckin lesson...

by the way i was known as noelle...i went to cedu for two years... and i am worse then ever...thanks assholse
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 26, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
jesus christ...yes he probably does care but really....were u sent away ??? no ..if he had sent u away u would feel the fuckin same that i do...i am glad its shutting down.....im not gonna have a good easter either...u wanna hear me whine about it? god damn... he may be caring... i cared alot about staff at my school.. so fuckin wut...get over it hell get a new job... why dont u feel the pain of the kids who went there... and not whine about a measly job...
broken\" children are no more than the remains of the parent who dropped them and carelessly left the peices to cut whoever tried to pick them up.
                 - noelle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 26, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
I wish this would have happened while I was attending BCA, well, anyways, just want to hope Bill Brown and any other cool counselors are ok

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
Bill Brown was a mormon preaching little bitch, who sucked todd degraffs dick

Offline Cooked RMA until 1990

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 26, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
oh my god, although this is an amazing event for some of us, there are now 500+ unemployed people. whether you liked all of them or not, A.) some of them really kicked ass, and B.) what the hell are all of those people going to do for food? some of them live together and some of them have familys to take care of. stop being so coldhearted towards them.

I am not in even a tiny bit worried about those folks.  After all there were not any worry's about my family when I worked over 40 hours a week for over 3 years.  "Never mind that I had small kids who needed me as much as the teens at the school did." Then when out of the blue they tell me "you don't have a job here" No one said Hey whats up??

If in fact the CEDU had not used people and trashed them and kids then this day may have never come.  

As for the Kick ass Staff. Most of the ones I know of got out and far away long ago.
ife is a gift, our soul got this gift to be here in this time in history of this planet, human kind has never had so many things to do in such a short time.  Go live your life.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 26, 2005, 07:04:00 PM »
SIBS will never get off the ground because we need a new project and you have proven yoursely by your own words to be a complete psycho fanatic worthy of our efforts to keep you from getting anywhere. Hell, I can't believe you haven't been killed already.

No parent in his or her right mind would trust you to suck their worst enemy's dick - so shut the fuck up and go away.

Offline Roy

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2005, 08:01:00 PM »
Well, when they fired me for treating the kids with respect, after they demanded I "buy in" to the abuse they perpatrated on kids, which I witnessed and fought daily, I don't feel sorry except for some of the teachers, the computer guys, the kitchen ladies and the maintence workers. OK, FUCK! I do feel sorry for some of the staff and management, but very few.

This morning, I read about CEDU closing in the Spokesman Review Newspaper. YES, this is a dream come true. But, let's not forget that there are still people like "Dr Fucktard" out there and a few parents who are stupid enough to trust him.

Will you all join me in taking the remainder of these hell holes down one-by-one. CEDU was the big dog. If he could be killed then the others can too. And.  :tup:  thank you Ginger, SOS, Blown away, and the countless others who helped bring this about by exposing the "hidden facts." But, folks, it is not over, don't forget that many of those demented staff members will run out and pool their resourses to get other schools started.

Like CEDU, they will try to get rich on the backs of scared and desperate parents who trust them and believe their lies.  

And, you parents', there is a better solution. Build ultra strong relationships with your kids, so they love, care for, and trust you. It was no great deed for me to do that as a BCA therapist, and many of the kids still contact me, and I am still their father and friend. They, many of them are still going through hard times, but they are working on themselves.

Be gentle with yourselves and your kids. You are both wrong and both right. Please know and remember, "relationship is everything." The few respected and loved staff at CEDU knew this, and kids did change because they cared about their mentors - therapists, or staff and finally for themselves. That was the only "magic" CEDU ever held. CEDU died because staff forgot that very lesson about rock solid relationships.

It does not take therapy, It does not take a program, and it does not take a staff member to help a kid - just a good relationship with a father, mother, brother, sister, uncle, or, friends. All that the successful staff and therapists ever did at CEDU was build a bond and ask the kid, out of respect for that bond, to care about himself and the relationship. So, parents, It is a big investment, and it will take time, and they might not quit pot or sex. But you can still love them and teach them care for others, skills, and responsibiliy, and let them learn the hard way - out there. Just be there for them. Sure they will abuse you, they will use you, but don't sell out your love. take "the path with a heart." They are growing, and growing is hard - respect that and be empathetic. Model patience, kindness, love, care for others, and for life in your own behavior - they will catch on after many long hard years. I did when I was a kid. Have faith in your kid and yourself.
Hint my name is not Roy, but "what we do in life echoes in eternity."

Programs never worked. It was the relationships that worked.
Peace

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 26, 2005, 09:38:00 PM »
I am thrilled that CEDU appears to be collapsing. Unfortunately what I expect to see is a huge number of small, independently run schools spring up in the northwest operating under the radar until complaints are filed against them. That is, after all, the way that the smaller programs have sprung up in the past (former CEDU staff members).

Another worry of mine (not to be the pessimist that I am) is that it is just a creative way that Fenton R. "Pete" Talbott came up with to dodge the lawsuit(s), and the whole system will reappear with a new name similar to the Straight closings, however on a larger scale.

My actual hunch though is that Fenton R. "Pete" Talbott is only a "Richard Gere from Pretty Woman" who maneuvered his way to the Chairman of the Board position just to cash in on a company that had a huge worth (property) but large publicity liabilities.

We will see if my hunch is right as it plays out, but I would like to ask everyone to post the names of anyone in authority at the current CEDU schools just to make it easier to connect them to any new programs started. I do expect that we will see several "new programs" in the near future, and it would definitely be helpful if we could do a web search and immediately connect them to their past careers.

Offline Curious John

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 26, 2005, 09:40:00 PM »
I am thrilled that CEDU appears to be collapsing. Unfortunately what I expect to see is a huge number of small, independently run schools spring up in the northwest operating under the radar until complaints are filed against them. That is, after all, the way that the smaller programs have sprung up in the past (former CEDU staff members).

Another worry of mine (not to be the pessimist that I am) is that it is just a creative way that Fenton R. "Pete" Talbott came up with to dodge the lawsuit(s), and the whole system will reappear with a new name similar to the Straight closings, however on a larger scale.

My actual hunch though is that Fenton R. "Pete" Talbott is only a "Richard Gere from Pretty Woman" who maneuvered his way to the Chairman of the Board position just to cash in on a company that had a huge worth (property) but large publicity liabilities.

We will see if my hunch is right as it plays out, but I would like to ask everyone to post the names of anyone in authority at the current CEDU schools just to make it easier to connect them to any new programs started. I do expect that we will see several "new programs" in the near future, and it would definitely be helpful if we could do a web search and immediately connect them to their past careers.

That was me, forgot to log in first. Sorry.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 26, 2005, 10:27:00 PM »
No mention of this at the Brown Schools website.
Closing 7 programs leaves them with 5.
http://www.brownschools.com/map.html

They dumped all their 6 psych hospitals in 2003 and ventured into the BM (education) industry, following numerous restraint deaths and other problems with staff and neighbors of their facilities. What next?
http://64.233.161.104/search?q=cache:k9 ... s%22&hl=en
http://www.houstonpsychiatry.org/housto ... index_html
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 26, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
FYI, as to those kids going home to 'normal' lives:

The announcement that CEDU is closing all their schools in Idaho, California and Vermont immediately has put hundreds of parents in a bind, with no warning, and needing to make immediate decisions as to where to take their child next.  To help, several schools and consultants have offered to make special efforts to help CEDU parents through short term holds, reduced fees, or expedited enrollment decisions.  For a list of those who have so far offered to help, go to: http://www.strugglingteens.com/news/ced ... index.html

For programs and consultants, this offer is open if you are willing to provide some extra consideration for CEDU parents.  Please let me know by e-mail at http://www.strugglingteens.com  

To remove yourself from future mailings, click the link below.
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline lookatmenowbitch

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 26, 2005, 11:30:00 PM »
why dont the parents have morals and take care of their own children?  hows that as a decicion? im sorry if im harsh but the parents need to take a look and see that they are part of the problem as well. deborah :

dont send something away to get "fixed" when it was never broken in the first place.
                 - noelle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 26, 2005, 11:59:00 PM »
SIBS is a bunch of crap.  Get the hell of this site.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 27, 2005, 12:06:00 AM »
lookatmenow,
You haven't been around long enough to know that I do not support the industry. I can see how you might have perceived it that way. I was simply reporting that the troups are rallying to find other placements for the kids currently in CEDU facilities. Disappointing, but not surprising.