Author Topic: The Guy/Girl Rule and Loss of Memory  (Read 1060 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
The Guy/Girl Rule and Loss of Memory
« on: October 20, 2002, 02:43:00 PM »
Had a strange dream last night that made me remember something I should have never forgot

in the first place.  At my 5th foster home (I

went through six oldcomers) it was a Unisex Home.  I guess that is the best thing to call a home that had both male and females living there.  They did not have very many of these, because of the problems inherent to having two sets of teens with raging hormones all living under one roof.  These homes had to be approved by executive staff.

This particular home had Ben Carpenter as a host, and me and another guy as his newcomers

and he also had a girl cousin and that is where it gets all weird.  I cannot remember her face, her name, or anything, only that Melinda Putnam was her foster sister and used to put a mudpack on her face every night

and  I would do imitations of the Wicked Witch and piss her off quite a bit.  They also broght back into the home a small package of dynamite named Tina Augusto who had split tried to split from this home on a previous occasion (read ; The Day the Monkees Came to Straight) and I guess staff put her back there to further break her spirit.  She had a cute impish quality about her, but once I got to know her, I realized that she had a heart like black ice.  You could'nt see it coming until it was too late.

The big question is this:  why can't I remember Ben's cousin?  The answer, she must have been very attractive and like-able.  I

only remembered girls well from the program if I could trust them, and they viewed things the way I did ie; that we just wanted the hell out of there and to get on with our lives like I did.  They also had to hate grandstanders that confront simply for the attention it gave them and lastly, they had to be goddamn intelligent, so that narrowed the field quite a bit right there.  I remembered butt-ugly girls because they were no threat to me at all.  You could stare at an ugly chick through an entire open meeting with drool trickling down your chin and no one would say anything, but glance over at a girl that is bending down for something, and catch a little cleaveage and it was time to be dragged out to the railroad tracks, and hogtied for when the next freight train comes through!!  This Nazi like presense made me block attractive or plain girls out of my mind completely and thoroughly.  There are girls who went through that hellhole program from beginning to end, and I have not one clue as to who they were.  If any women out there can relate to this malaise, I really want to hear your side of things on this matter.  Thanks for listening..........

We walked in darkness, kept hitting the walls
I took the time to feel for the door
I had been treated, but what the hell for?

[ This Message was edited by: 85 Day Jerk on 2002-10-20 11:46 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Guy/Girl Rule and Loss of Memory
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2002, 11:19:00 PM »
yep, unless the guy was somehow related to my brother or the brother in the host family, I remember very few guys. Hell, I couldn't even sit next to a guy until two years after I got out.  I couldn't totally tune out the guys altogether though, shit can't believe I'm dredging this up, see, ya'll have a unit in the crotch area that we girls can see near a mile away. Just like cleavage, no faces necessary. No need to look up, just keep a roving eye and the 5th phasers or other group snitches never notice. As a 5th phaser, the ojo is expected and as long as no leer is attached (tough) one could escape detection.  
BTW got a chuckle out of the wicked witch thing, reminded me of my brother putting dish soap on my sister's toothbrush to see her spit bubbles when she screamed at him.
TM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »