Author Topic: Ask Dr. Fucktard  (Read 22481 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Ask Dr. Fucktard
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2008, 06:50:06 AM »
I was on a boarding school some years ago and it saved my life. When ever I feel lazy I just have to look in the mirror and see the scars caused by the whip and then I feel motivated again.

But I have a problem, which seem to have been discussed in the Troubled Teenager forum. I live with a woman in a foreign nation because I can't control myself regarding using my students (I am a teacher) to satisfy myself. I am sorry and I know that I am selfish, but due to my stay in the program I got deprived from relationship in my teenage year and my present therapist thinks that I am overcompensating as result of that.

With all this focus on female teachers in the States I had no choice to relocate to Costa Rica. Perhaps as kind of bad conscience they boarding school allowed by to have my so-to-been wife with me on weekends. (She has some years of her contract left. Complicated story. I won't go into that)

But still I don't think that the situation is perfect. Then yesterday my cusin called me. Her son has totally forgotten about school during his senior year, because preparing for spring break seems to take all his time. Of course my first thought was to recommend my former boarding school - Stalwarts of Support - but my nephew is so stubborn. Perhaps the Equestrian Boot Camp their short-term is called isn't hard enough. Then my thoughs came upon SIBS, but the coupons my family got from my stay cannot be used at other facilities that those belonging to WWADS. But a short stay at another program followed by a stay at SoS could do it.

So my first question is: What do you do with your students when they dont buy into the program? Do you have a short term program in the neighborhood? I have googled boot camps in Mexico and since they closed High Impact, the only one seems to be HPLC

My second question is: Is your program gender separated? While I like my girls friend I belive that my cousin would like to have grandchildren one day. Gender separated programs generally makes that difficult.

Regards
Susan L
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2008, 05:54:23 PM »
Help.

I can only write a short message. My daugther has confined us here at Abu Grihab Nursing Home. Some we suspected her to end up pregnant because some dude met with her (His is now her husband - somewhat suppressed but a nice guy). While her stay at the boarding school gave her so much, I believe that she resented us for sending her there, because when we got in a terrible trafic accident some months ago we ended up here.

Dear Dr. Fucktard.

How can be repare our relationship with her and get her to release us? This place is so terrible. They put clamps on our wheelchairs but not before they have rulled us into a champer without windows called observement placement or something like that. We have so sit in our chairs all day and are forced to wear diapers.

We have even been force to write confessions letter about all those summers where we didn't take her to six flag. We love our daugther but can't take it anymore

What can we do?

Debbies dad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 18, 2008, 04:26:00 PM »
Dear Dr. Fucktard

My sons weeding is next week and I have a question.

Some years ago when my son started his relationship with his wife-to-be, they didn't use protection. It could have ended terrible wrong, so I together with his girlfriends mom decided to enroll them both in a wilderness program. We went along also, because we knew about all those children who dies in the wilderness every year. Just in case we wanted to be there to the last minute.

The wilderness helped both us and them. In fact I got an exciting new hobby and discovered a lot about myself I didn't know before.

So now they are marrying and I have a question about gift. Would it be tactless to give them a voucher to a WWADS program for their unborn child at the weeding or should I wait for the baptism once they decide to have children?

Regards
Heather Grasson

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2008, 02:39:57 PM »
Heather, it wouldn't be tactless, but it wouldn't be nearly as effective as a Gift Certificate for a stint at SIBS, the all-new, improved, Straight, Inc.-by-the-Sea, located in beautiful Madeira Beach, Fl.  It will cost a bit more if one of the parents is black, but that's only to cover the additional restraints that wiil inevitably be needed.

Love ya!

Dr. Miller Newton
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Deprogrammed

• View Profile
    • http://www.pathwayfamilycenter.fornits.com
« Reply #19 on: November 15, 2008, 09:11:47 PM »
Quote from: "Dr. Fucktard"
Hello, Fornits druggies!  There have been a few questions asked regarding the new, improved, all-ages, faith based Straight,inc.-by-the-Sea, and I intend to anwer them in this thread .  If you druggies have any other questions , PM me, Dr Fucktard, Fr. Cassian, Ruth Ann, or Dr. Newton and I will answer any of the appropriate ones.  I know some of you malcontents are going to PM us with questions regarding our sexual proclivities, bathroom habits, personal hygiene, comments about our ancestry, and so forth, and I'm going to tell you right now that activities of that kind will not only get you started over and send you down the path of DEADINSANEINJAIL, but will remain unanswered.  

Our first question comes from an anonymous druggie girl who  asks, "Dr. Fucktard, is it true that you and Mel Riddle come from a planet of Gay Niggers and that you trying to take over our planet by using brainwashing techniques such as those used at [the new, improved, all-ages, faith-based] Straight, Inc. [-by-the-Sea]?

Well, Druggie,I can see that you spend a lot of time hitting the ol' bong these days, and I forecast a trip to the front row for you in the near future if you don't lay off the left-handed cigarettes.  I just told you I wouldn't answer questions regarding the sexual proclivities of Executive Staff, or respond to any comments regarding our ancestries, etc. and so on, but since my Awareness tells me that your short-term memory is being held hostage by the demon of THC, so I'll let it pass.  If by "Gay" you mean "possessed of incredible genius in the field of drug treatment" and by "Nigger" you mean "individual who cares deeply for teenagers and other druggies", then the answer would, of course, be a resounding "Yes!"  Any other interpretation would be unthinkable.

Love ya!  Have a seat....

Shut up fucktard! :twofinger:  :fuckoff:  :flame:  ::unhappy::  ::deadhorse::
"So, you can make me cum ...that doesn\'t make you, Jesus"....Tori Amos copyright
Read about Pathway Family Centers here.