Author Topic: Thayer  (Read 16617 times)

Offline cadet_cheung

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #45 on: December 02, 2005, 10:19:00 PM »
OMG then that was like 3 years ago!! i came before her when i was 14 and she was 18 so she married her right after i left! OMG!!! 11 YEARS!!! and a baby! did he rape her or something and then she was pregnet and they had to get married or something?? does any one know what happened to like the 1st -2nd generation of cadets/residents. like hodges, carpenter, ashley, axton, greenleaf, stillwell you know all thos people like that. and oh yea What did happen to female seageant lollar and mr gray he was nice  [ This Message was edited by: cadet_cheung on 2005-12-02 19:20 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #46 on: December 02, 2005, 11:46:00 PM »
On 2005-12-02 19:19:00, cadet_cheung wrote:

"OMG then that was like 3 years ago!! i came before her when i was 14 and she was 18 so she married her right after i left! OMG!!! 11 YEARS!!! and a baby! did he rape her or something and then she was pregnet and they had to get married or something?? does any one know what happened to like the 1st -2nd generation of cadets/residents. like hodges, carpenter, ashley, axton, greenleaf, stillwell you know all thos people like that. and oh yea What did happen to female seageant lollar and mr gray he was nice  [ This Message was edited by: cadet_cheung on 2005-12-02 19:20 ]"

well whenever someone left, miss willa would tell us something but it wouldnt be totally true.  she's a liar, but mr gray left aournd auguast of 2004.  we never heard about him again, but miss willa said he had family business to take care of which probably translates to he got fired.  thats what happnened to a lot of people that worked there.  i heard sgt burns graduated from college and moved to get a job.  well morris had a crush on sgt aicheson and you know...she was well experienced and he being so much older...he probably was too if ya know what i mean.  tlc hires people that arent even qualified to work there.  like all the family reps dont even have degrees in social work or in psychology or anything.  they are just hillbillies that are willing to be apart of their abuse program.

Offline Write back?

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #47 on: December 05, 2005, 04:02:00 PM »

"OMG then that was like 3 years ago!! i came before her when i was 14 and she was 18 so she married her right after i left! OMG!!! 11 YEARS!!! and a baby! did he rape her or something and then she was pregnet and they had to get married or something?? does any one know what happened to like the 1st -2nd generation of cadets/residents. like hodges, carpenter, ashley, axton, greenleaf, stillwell you know all thos people like that. and oh yea What did happen to female seageant lollar and mr gray he was nice  [ This Message was edited by: cadet_cheung on 2005-12-02 19:20 ]"

NOPE, I think they were married for a couple of years.she is drill sgt now. She might have quite since the kid but i don't tink so. It couldn't have been rape cuz well she liked him.

Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice.

--Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1934

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #48 on: December 05, 2005, 04:56:00 PM »
morris and sgt atchison got married last october.  she had her baby a few months ago.  she now works for the bundy's still but she works for parent help.  i heard she calls graduate's parents to see how they are doing and parents of kids that left early.  basically...she is miss willa's bitch.  whatever she says...she does.  kinda like everyone working at tlc.  miss willa thinks she is a god or something.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #49 on: December 05, 2005, 06:56:00 PM »
On 2005-12-05 13:02:00, Write back? wrote:

"

NOPE, I think they were married for a couple of years.she is drill sgt now. She might have quite since the kid but i don't tink so. It couldn't have been rape cuz well she liked him.

Marihuana influences Negroes to look at white people in the eye, step on white men's shadows and look at a white woman twice.

--Hearst newspapers nationwide, 1934

"

I think he may have pulled an "R Kelly" (statatory)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #50 on: December 05, 2005, 06:57:00 PM »
On 2005-12-05 13:56:00, Anonymous wrote:

"morris and sgt atchison got married last october.  she had her baby a few months ago.  she now works for the bundy's still but she works for parent help.  i heard she calls graduate's parents to see how they are doing and parents of kids that left early.  basically...she is miss willa's bitch.  whatever she says...she does.  kinda like everyone working at tlc.  miss willa thinks she is a god or something."

so basically she's brainwashed?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #51 on: December 06, 2005, 02:45:00 AM »
or she is disgusting and very desperate.  sgt atchison is a poor excuse for a man.  he works on and off for the bundy's until they grow tired of him and then they fire him because he is so lazy and then when they are so low on sgt's to work...they call him to come back and work.  that has happened like 3 or 4 times since the school opened.  morris just has always liked older men from what i hear.  she is the most brainwashed of them all.  do not send your daughters to tlc because they get attched to the hillbillies there for some reason.  do you want them around men that are like 30 or older and have them fall in love with them?  thats nasty!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thayer
« Reply #52 on: December 28, 2005, 11:38:00 PM »
hey who is this. this is daicia mestas i want buckingham's number cuz she probably knows alvarado's email me if u know it.okkk
[email protected]