Author Topic: hope its worth something to you out there  (Read 52382 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: hope its worth something to you out there
« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2009, 06:44:29 PM »
Quote from: "Lolita"
Like shit. Read my thread. Joyce just pisses me off because she won't admit her problems when she's out there pointing out what's wrong with everyone else. You can't be in the spotlight when you've got skeletons in your closet - especially if those skeletons are numerous and completely naked.

OH, and readers are to believe what you post - after you admit you lied in a legal, sworn deposition, young lady; which is a criminal offense?

Sure, OK :timeout:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline MCL27

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/srfbrass
« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2009, 06:59:17 PM »
When a person is under threat of being sent to an abusive place then yes.  It wouldn't be the first time someone lied under oath for fear of telling the truth; even if she did tell the truth and was believed by the jury her mother may have sent her to another program.

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2009, 07:28:39 PM »
Quote from: "MCL27"
When a person is under threat of being sent to an abusive place then yes.  It wouldn't be the first time someone lied under oath for fear of telling the truth; even if she did tell the truth and was believed by the jury her mother may have sent her to another program.

My point exactly. I no longer fear being sent back now, so you can trust that I am now telling the truth. I even suggested in that post that if you PM me and I see that you are trustworthy and not 'one of them', I will tell you my old handle from back in 2005. I posted many times back then.
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson