Author Topic: hope its worth something to you out there  (Read 52362 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
hope its worth something to you out there
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2005, 06:37:00 PM »
On 2005-03-15 00:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I agree. I can't help but notice its the same people talking about this that were so against exploiting the Harris girl. That had such a problem with private things. It looks like the only private thing they were worried about is how it discredited everything Joyce Harris has waisted her time saying for four months. All of you filthy mouthed people who supported her are the same ones talking about the Sudweeks underware. Sorry, sacred underware. is there nothing sacred to you people? and you call yourself Grandma. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. "

Waaaa, here we go again!  Poor Sudweeks being attacked.  I am sorry but you have to put the whole thing of underware into perspective.  Anyone who is hired to teach or care for children can not be seen by those children in their underware!  I think it is against all rules morally, ethically and legally with consequences.  You don't get it do you?  Just like you really don't get the violation of the email.  And how do you know who is posting what when everyone is anonymous, just like you! Maybe those against the email are against exposing underware because they are also PRIVATE! So I agree, is anything not sacred to the Sudweeks?  Double check the postings... no filthy mouths from those against the Sudweeks, only those supporting them-pages and pages of it!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2005, 10:11:00 PM »
Teachers do not show children their underware! And teachers are controlled BY LAW that they do not give out students' private confindential information. WHY CANT ANYONE UNDERSTAND THAT? IT IS SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE SIMPLE. If you have a problem with this girl's mother, fine. But don't be calling yourself a TEACHER and be showing your UNDERWARE, and don't be disclosing confidential school information. TRY TO GET IT!

Offline Alana

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 23, 2005, 06:32:00 PM »
Why do happy people scare you????? :???:  :???:
lana

Offline Alana

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 23, 2005, 06:34:00 PM »
Have you ever been to The Whitmore?

Perhaps a visit is in order.
lana

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: March 23, 2005, 06:53:00 PM »
On 2005-03-23 15:34:00, Alana wrote:

"Have you ever been to The Whitmore?

Perhaps a visit is in order."

Just so you know... I made 3 visits!  It wasn't until after the 4th and having my child home that many things made sense and the truth came out.  So, be careful what you say.  Things are very sugar coated and covered up during visits.  It took months for things to surface and be told.  I witnessed many things while visiting that didn't quite seem right, but I thought they knew what they were doing.  I now know more that tells me I made a huge mistake.  NO, this program was certainly not for my child. Had I know when I signed on the dotted line what I know now, I would have NEVER signed the papers!  Glad you are happy with Tori's outcome, I bet there is sooooo much she hasn't shared with you.  Mostly because she probably believes the Sudweeks were doing the right thing.  You can not deny the therapy that my child did not get as well as the "education" that was promised.  Why is getting transcripts such an ordeal and "up to Cheryl" how many credits you get?? Some of us are still picking up the pieces from the damage that was done from a year at the Whitmore.  Again, glad it worked for Tori and your family.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 24, 2005, 03:06:00 PM »
It's what some people are "happy about" that is scary. Read the posting about being right in Cheryl's face while posting threats to former students followed by the Ha Ha Ha Ha
Now that is happy people???? That is scary lady!
And YOU like your daughter being there? You are scary then.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 24, 2005, 03:07:00 PM »
Tori's mom, why don't you post all the confidential information about WHY you sent Tori to Whitmore and let us read it? Think that would be OK? Think that would be the kind, professional, Christian thing to do to your daughter? Just asking.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2005, 10:11:00 AM »
So Alana's going to "Graduation?" WHY?
Don't you live in the "SUNSHINE STATE?" Can't find anything fun to do there?  Are you REQUIRED by the Suds to attend this event? Is that part of "the program?"
I know in the REAL WORLD, that once your own kid graduates from HIGH SCHOOOL, Parents just move on, PERHAPS may be a BIT involved in your child's college activities etc...and your child's High School becomes THE CHILD'S "history" and usually something the child REVISTS like MAYBE a 10th, 20th, 25th class reunion---THAT DOES USUALLY INCLUDE MOMMY DEAREST. Why are you and your daughter so engrossed in this girl's high school "experience" at Whitmore?" Seems strange.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2005, 10:13:00 AM »
Corrrection: Class Reunions that DOES NOT
include MOMMY DEAREST

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 28, 2005, 03:43:00 PM »
when is this graduation? does it mean anything except that the kids contract is over?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: hope its worth something to you out there
« Reply #40 on: January 24, 2009, 05:41:54 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
And Mr. Bean just said the same. What's the context? I mean, was it that she'd normally walk around in her underwear? Or just that kids would walk in on her accidentally? Or did she do it on purpose to show them "these are the sacred garments"? What's the story here?

Curioser and curioser...Revelation indeed had no weight with me.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

10/80 - 10/82
Anonymity Anonymous
Some days, it's just not worth chewing through the leather straps.

Still waiting for an answer to these very good questions. Maybe the dude dating the daughter will ask them for us and get back with a reply.

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2009, 05:22:34 PM »
Quote from: "Joyce Harris"
-I am a certified school teacher.
I have been LIED about on this site--it has been SAID I was fired from my teaching job because I abused my daugher. BOTH are lies. I adopted my daughter in 1998, and I have not worked since 1997...and I have never been fired PERIOD.
And I have never abused my daughter, PERIOD.

But the point I really wanted to make:
IN ALL OF MY YEARS OF TEACHING----NOT ONCE, NOT EVER did any of my students EVER see me in my underwear, PERIOD.

Showing students one's underwear is just not ACCEPTABLE under any conditions whatsoever---even if the teacher is under the impression that their Undergarments are somehow "MAGICAL"!

Maybe your students didn't see you in your underwear, but when I went to Whitmore with your daughter she sure had some stories to tell about your swingers' club. This includes you lounging around the house in nothing but lingerie, if anything at all. This wasn't her walking in on you, this was an everyday occurrence. You sent Zita there to "get rid of her" - I wouldn't doubt the abuse allegations. But, it hasn't been proven yet, so I won't go on with my (and others') suspicions.
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2009, 05:42:06 PM »
Quote from: "Lolita"
Maybe your students didn't see you in your underwear, but when I went to Whitmore with your daughter she sure had some stories to tell about your swingers' club. This includes you lounging around the house in nothing but lingerie, if anything at all. This wasn't her walking in on you, this was an everyday occurrence. You sent Zita there to "get rid of her" - I wouldn't doubt the abuse allegations. But, it hasn't been proven yet, so I won't go on with my (and others') suspicions.

You seem to have a lot of resentment against Joyce.  How did Cheryl Sudweeks treat you, Lolita/
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2009, 06:06:47 PM »
Like shit. Read my thread. Joyce just pisses me off because she won't admit her problems when she's out there pointing out what's wrong with everyone else. You can't be in the spotlight when you've got skeletons in your closet - especially if those skeletons are numerous and completely naked.
“This is the culture you\'re raising your kids in. Don\'t be surprised if it blows up in your face.”
-Marilyn Manson

Offline Lolita

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2009, 06:39:57 PM »
Quote from: "Antigen"
And Mr. Bean just said the same. What's the context? I mean, was it that she'd normally walk around in her underwear? Or just that kids would walk in on her accidentally? Or did she do it on purpose to show them "these are the sacred garments"? What's the story here?

I'll reply instead. I went to Whitmore for nearly 3 years.

She would normally walk around in her underwear, usually for about 3-5 hours after she woke up (typically anywhere from noon to 3:00). Anyone who went to The Boys' House knew this. No one accidentally walked in on her - she demanded we knock first, always. She would hold long conversations with the kids while in nothing but her garments. And occasionally, yes, she would prance around the place in them while kids were doing their chores, etc. She never did it to show them off; I didn't know they were supposed to be sacred until I asked her why the hell she was wearing bloomers in the 21st century. My guess is that she did it just because she was lazy and they were comfortable.
-Marilyn Manson