Author Topic: "Want to bring down the system, then join me."  (Read 17244 times)

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
"Want to bring down the system, then join me."
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2005, 05:19:00 PM »
On 2005-03-15 14:06:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-03-15 13:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i saw sadaam fucking newton in a movie too, if only i could remember the title.  "

yeah i saw that movie, i especially liked the part where newton whined about how he and sadamm never talk anymore,then sadamm told newton to shut up, ass fucked him, and went to sleep!

then newton started crying and singing to himself!   :lol: "

Foolish Druggie,  it is obvious that drug use has severely impaired your mental faculties.  Confusing my life with a potty-mouthed cartoon feature merely because I have been assigned an avatar for my username that happens to correspond to that of a character in the cartoon.  Truly indicative of your need for treatment at SIBS.  Delusional hopheads like yourself, with your warped perceptions of reality, have proven to be a danger to society.  First you confuse me with a cartoon character, then you're shooting Reagan to impress Jodie Foster.  Get help soon, Druggie, before your twisted beliefs get you in more trouble than you can handle.  Love ya!  Have a seat!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2005, 05:31:00 PM »
STUDENT
Well, I am one who will say FUCK YOU Doctor Fucktard ..you starved me for WEEKS and kept me awake for DAYS in the name of "treatment" when I was imprisoned in that HELLHOLE known as straight. FUCK YOU, YOU COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! If I ever see you in person again you had better hope that there are plenty of police officers around to protect to crusty old ass...LOVE YA

CEDU MANAGER:
Go to hell, you rotten little bastard!! You know DAMN WELL that you asked for it!!! You kept fighting when we told you that you had better stop! You refused to accept your powerlessness and apply the tools of personal change made readily available to you! So what were we supposed to do?? Let you get away with that????? You've got to be kidding!!! As I recall, you left the program and were rumored to be selling your diseased ass on the street for more DRUGS. We told you what would happen, fucker...and voila! It wasn't magic...it was your chemical dependency running rampant! If you ever so much as try to lay a hand on me, I'll fill your sorry druggie ASS full of lead faster than you can say, "I need a hit."  :rofl:  :wave:

This is what CEDU calls "leadership" as he provides what he regards as "therapy" or "tools of personal change." Man, this is a funny thread.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 15, 2005, 08:58:00 PM »
Well, remind me never go to med school. I guess after however many years you went to school the best thing to do is...make fun of kids? Well, hey, whatever works for you, Doc. I personally put the drugs down years ago, save a nice blunt on special occasions. But I do know that the "whiney druggy" kids on here are for the most part good kids. Nice people, don't deserve to be trashed by a couple of bored old doctors who are pissed off because the poolboy rocks their own bed harder than they do.

And as for that attack on me? Some of us here go to school, too. We can only pray we don't end up like you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 15, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »
hey, why don't you guys just get a room?  your dialogue is ridiculous.  You a phD?  unbelievable.  I wouldn't send my dog to therapy to you.  Grow up.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #34 on: March 15, 2005, 09:28:00 PM »
The really funny part? The real Rev., Dr., Dr., Fr. Virgil Miller "Cassian" Newton actually does have a couple of "real" PhD's. Of course, they're from a correspondence school near Cincinatti and not related to the medical field at all. But I didn't know that when he introduced himself to me as "Dr." Newton and then proceeded to "diagnose" me as a cokehead by the "telltale physiological signs in my eyes."  :roll: But then, I was 15 then. What the hell did I know?

Piled Higher and Deeper... I'm sure you guys will do far better than that!

So, is there still going to be a protest? Did ya'll do a little homework on what you can and can't do? Nother hint I just thought of. Don't use words like protest or picket. Just ask what the statutes are on gathering in public places. And never designate a leader! The rules change if you fit the definition of an organization w/ a leader!

I do not believe in the immortality of the individual, and I consider ethics to be an exclusively human concern with no superhuman authority behind it.
--Albert Einstein, German-born American physicist

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 15, 2005, 09:36:00 PM »
So, someone stated earlier that He was starved...And you said he deserved it. Are you implying that You DID starve him, because your ass and your school, would be in the gutter if Social Services read about you starving kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 15, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
come on, guys, what do you really hope to achieve?  Badgering a bunch of well-intentioned, fragile parents who are just trying to do right by their kids?  To keep them in a safe, drug free environment until they have just a small chance to mature and make it safely on their own in this big mean world?  Your plan is flawed and makes no sense whatsoever.  Rethink your big plan.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 15, 2005, 10:24:00 PM »
As I recall, Not one of us matured from our experience, or at least the majority of us didnt, Most of us just sat there and learned more about drugs, while they fucked with our heads and lowered our self esteems even more then they were before. Then when the time came for us to leave, not only did we do drugs, we did more drugs. Thank Cedu for that one. Cedu wasent a place to mature, it was Drugs 101.

Offline dniceo7

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 16, 2005, 12:54:00 AM »
I learned a whole lot more about drugs at cedu than I think I would've learned outside.
I don\'t look at myself in the mirror because I\'m a narcissist, I simply like to watch myself exist...

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 16, 2005, 09:09:00 AM »
hey, why don't you guys just get a room? your dialogue is ridiculous. You a phD? unbelievable. I wouldn't send my dog to therapy to you. Grow up.

Nothing in the least bit ridiculous about saving kids' lives by helping them to overcome their druggie will. Nothing at all. So cut the crap. Cut your crap. Here you go again with this nasty habit of yours of not minding your own fucking business. What a pathetic fool you are! I have a successful career behind me of getting kids and families straight and together again- DRUG FREE, and what the fuck do YOU have? Interesting how you say my posts are ridiculous and yet you have been obsessed with them from the start of this thread. You`re whining like a scorned whore on Prom Night. You`re a dumb motherfucker, you really are. YOU grow up, and kindly find someone else to obsess over!

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: March 16, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »
So, someone stated earlier that He was starved...And you said he deserved it. Are you implying that You DID starve him, because your ass and your school, would be in the gutter if Social Services read about you starving kids.

That was me, idiot. Try paying attention and maybe you'll get somewhere in life. When it comes to getting Straight, the END justifies the MEANS. You were lied to and ended up in the program? TOUGH SHIT!!! You lied to your parents when you were on drugs, so it was PAYBACK TIME, wasn't it?  :lol:  :lol:

And puma, you have a LOT to learn....I feel sorry for you, I really do...

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: March 16, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »
come on, guys, what do you really hope to achieve? Badgering a bunch of well-intentioned, fragile parents who are just trying to do right by their kids? To keep them in a safe, drug free environment until they have just a small chance to mature and make it safely on their own in this big mean world? Your plan is flawed and makes no sense whatsoever. Rethink your big plan.

Why rethink something that has a success rate like that of Straight Inc? If you want the details, get off of your lazy ass and look them up! Kids often need to be separated from the negative influences in their lives in order to make gradual adjustments by using the tools of personal change (The 7 Steps, 5 Criteria, 3 Signs, and Serenity Prayer) to change from the inside. Then and only then are they ready to go back out into the "big mean world" as you put it.

Offline Ruth Ann Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: March 16, 2005, 09:27:00 AM »
On 2005-03-15 18:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So, someone stated earlier that He was starved...And you said he deserved it. Are you implying that You DID starve him, because your ass and your school, would be in the gutter if Social Services read about you starving kids."

Social Services. :rofl: Better men than you have tried to report us to HRS, DCF or whatever incarnation they go by now.  Fortunately, most of the people with the REAL power understand that these damn druggies need some TOUGH LOVE.  If one these kids doesn't show us some respect, they don't eat.  Simple as that.  The good Dr. Fucktard is correct, the end does in fact justify the means.  Get used to it.
irgil said it, I believe it, that settles it!!

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 16, 2005, 09:29:00 AM »
As I recall, Not one of us matured from our experience, or at least the majority of us didnt, Most of us just sat there and learned more about drugs, while they fucked with our heads and lowered our self esteems even more then they were before. Then when the time came for us to leave, not only did we do drugs, we did more drugs. Thank Cedu for that one. Cedu wasent a place to mature, it was Drugs 101.

You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make him drink. Typical druggie "reasoning" to want to blame the 'system' for all of your woes. What a load of crap. You more than likely lowered your own self esteems by sitting in your crap and choosing not to change. YOU chose to do drugs, not CEDU. When will you druggies learn to take responsibility for what goes on in your lives?? Do you realize how pathetic you make yourself sound? Talk about ridiculous, well this takes the fucking CAKE. I have some final words of advice for you: Get a life, and get real.
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: March 16, 2005, 12:12:00 PM »
no, actually, you have me confused with someone else.  That was my first post on this thread.  What I was referring to as ridiculous dialogue was the hostile tone and the outrageous language.  As an adult, and a therapist, you should be able to control your emotions a little bit better.  You will have more credibility if you do.  I believe that you could offer some insight in this forum.