Author Topic: "Want to bring down the system, then join me."  (Read 17247 times)

Offline magicalgrunk19

• View Profile
"Want to bring down the system, then join me."
« on: March 10, 2005, 04:14:00 PM »
Cedu, one hell of a great place to be. You get to go off campus, get fed every day, make great relationships, and even spend quality time with a table for only beeing yourself. But thats the problem. Who are you at that place. Are you special and able to make your own choices, or are you a big cow being herded that gets followed around waiting for the day your life will end.

Well, which ever one you are, you definately become unspecial. Instead, you become jailed in there hidden from the outside world. Why, so no one will ever know the truth. But, what is the truth. If you want to know the truth about cedu ask me. How do i know it. Well, the kids are smarter than the staff that think they know everything.  Well you know what Mormons run the school and the mormon religion is nothing but their failure of thinking that they could take over the world by raising the population with there 10m kids and 20 wives.

But, down at Cedu they think they can control your life by planting a brainwashing device in your brain hoping to control every part of you. But they take the weak and destroy their dreams.

And, thats exactly what cedu is about. Destroying peoples dreams.

Anyway, my name is Crazy Dude Joe, and i am planning a protest at the Coeur d'Alene resort during the parent conferences - want to make their lives a living hell and give them back some of what they have done to us? The protest is this month, the 25th of March when the system comes down to an end. Anybody who wants to join email me at [email protected] and I have a place for people to stay.

This is your chance to finally watch a place such as a cult dissapear off the face of the earth and to the fulfill our goal of freeing the rest of the cattle or the kids treated as cattle. Join me and many and hope to hear from many more.

This is Crazy Dude Joe. I'll be waiting for your reply. Piece out.  [ This Message was edited by: magicalgrunk19 on 2005-03-10 13:14 ][ This Message was edited by: magicalgrunk19 on 2005-03-10 13:16 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
I recomend that you keep it legal and come prepared w/ some printed material to hand out. Find out what the local ordinances are and stick within those (also so that you'll know if a cop is bullshitting when they tell you you have to leave or can't hold signs or whatever... know the rules, your rights) Pick some printed material that would be impressive to an adult, such as newspapers that reference lawsuits or testimony from lawsuits and websites for more info. Take down tag numbers so that you can look up the owners and maybe send them something in the mail. Do NOT harass or threaten anybody. It won't do anyone any good if you get spanked. In fact, it'll only give the idiots an easy out to believe you must be wrong or crazy or whatever.

Good luck, take lots of pictures and, most important, have lots of good fun! It's that important, b'lieve it!

What is ominous is the ease with which some people go from saying that
they don't like something to saying that the government should forbid it. When you go down that road, don't expect freedom to survive very long.
--Thomas Sowell

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2005, 09:58:00 PM »
This should be funny!!! Like they're going to stand around at Coeur d'Alene and say "Oh let these enlightened young people express themselves".

You'll be lucky if you don't get horse-whipped after you're arrested.  Then you can sue the police in an Idaho court.  That should help alot

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
be prepared, do lots of homework and let your life be resistence to the machine.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2005, 10:47:00 AM »
I wish I could contribute. Good luck.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
i  down to protest but we should pull a rodney king and beet them all

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2005, 02:32:00 PM »
hahaha you guys are going to get arrested so fucking fast. JUST LET CEDU GO. it happened, now you're out. the only people that sit and bitch about cedu are the ones that fucked up their lives after cedu and need something to blame it on. you suck. your life is dead end and pathetic. either change or accept it. don't blame some underpaid wannabe therapists at a school in north idaho or bumfuck california or wherever the hell else they have these places these days. the fact that any of you would waste a trip to couer d'alene to protest something that none of you can even agree on is just sad. and i can't wait to see what you pathetic little lowlifes have to say in response to this.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2005, 03:04:00 PM »
Hey you bunch of lowlife druggie whiners. I'm here to tell you that you all got what you deserved. After all, YOU did the necessary things to get your parents to put you into CEDU, or you wouldn't have ended up there. So we took some people that didn't have drug problems, you say? BULLSHIT! Every last one of you scumbags would have ended up DEAD, INSANE or IN JAIL if it hadn't been for ME, and you DAMN WELL know it. You claim that we screwed up your families? Tough shit - you must not have worked your programs all the way through, obviously.. Now do yourselves a favor...quit fucking whining about you were "mistreated" and show a little appreciation for what the program did for you. I think you all really need to think about this..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
druggies? what exactly do you claim to be?

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2005, 03:08:00 PM »
What a moron.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
druggies? what exactly do you claim to be?

A doctor, damn you!!! A doctor who happens to have been schooled firsthand about the disease known as chemical dependency.

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2005, 03:15:00 PM »
What a moron.

I know he is, puma...I know he is. Drugs will do that to you.

Offline puma046

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2005, 03:17:00 PM »
I meant you. [ This Message was edited by: puma046 on 2005-03-15 12:18 ]

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2005, 03:29:00 PM »
I may be a lot of things puma, but I am no moron. I wasn't just handed that shingle with all of those letters on it...I BUSTED MY ASS to get it! That's a concept that is foreign to most of you ignorant and addle-brained druggies that inhabit this godforsaken bunch of forums. And in the process of earning that degree in psychology, what do you know, I actually learned a few things along the way. After having a veritable epiphany one night years ago, I decided that drug treatment was going to be the field for me. There were scores upon scores of kids in need of help back then...back in the 80's, and I knew that I could help make a difference! And I'll be damned if I didn't! Things really began to fall into place after meeting the esteemed Dr. Miller Newton and other affiliates of his who pioneered Straight Incorporated. I had found my calling..and if there's one thing that I can't stand it's to see these vulgar displays of ingratitude in the form of what you lowlifes like to call "protests." What a bunch of asinine BULLSHIT that is, to be blunt. I'll bet that the staff at CEDU bent over backwards to help you kids get straight, and what are you doing now? Shitting all over the very place that SAVED YOUR LIVES!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 15, 2005, 03:50:00 PM »
Well, I am one you will say FUCK YOU Doctor Fucktard ..you starved me for WEEKS and kept me awake for DAYS in the name of "treatment" when I was imprisoned in that HELLHOLE known as straight. FUCK YOU, YOU COCKSUCKING PIECE OF SHIT!!!! If I ever see you in person again you had better hope that there are plenty of police officers around to protect to crusty old ass...LOVE YA. :flame:  :skull: