Author Topic: ABM Ministries re-opens Mountain Park Academy  (Read 4389 times)

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
ABM Ministries re-opens Mountain Park Academy
« on: March 09, 2005, 10:40:00 PM »
ABM Ministries is currently renting the property at Mountain Park till the sale can go through to them. They are using the same phone numbers at Mountain Park Academy and even the Wills (Bob, Betty, Jullie, and Bo) was all on the property even. They currently have about 40 kids both boys and girls. The "new" MP or ABM is ran by Larry Musgraves.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2005, 10:50:00 PM »
http://www.mountainparkhorrors.netfirms.com/

http://www.mountainparksurvivors.com/links.html

'nuff said.

The strength of the Constitution lies entirely in the determination of each citizen to defend it. Only if every single citizen feels duty bound to do his share in this defense are constitutional rights secure.
-- Albert Einstein

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline BSarro

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2005, 11:18:00 PM »
You people can not stop with all the propaganda.
od helps those who help themselves.                            Take marriage seriously.                             Once the Wedding Ring goes on the finger, it stays on the finger.

Offline BSarr0

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2005, 01:32:00 AM »
You think this place would help a mentally challanged holy roller like me. I see they are even christian based i wonder if they are holly rollers like me? I am a psycho pathical parent and am in need of help. I keep hearing voices and saying typing these awfull things on this board.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2005, 06:42:00 AM »
Did they change the place's name, or tried any other technique to hide the fact that it's Mountain Park? (a la Bethel Boys Academy/Eagel Point Academy)

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 12:26:42 AM »
Bump for new info This place is Mountain Park Reborn according to the postings in the MP myspace group.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline ZenAgent

• View Profile
    • http://www.freepowerboards.com/strugglingppl/index.php
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 09:04:54 AM »
I was reading about Bob and Betty Wills again recently, because Jim and Patricia Jones reminded me of the MP cretinous couple.  Mountain Park was a cesspit.  At least the attorney who defended the Wills won't be able to help this new program - Mr. John Oliver - he dead, very dead.  If that sounds a little cold, it's because I know the guy sat there laughing while a girl described being raped with a screwdriver.  When they asked Big Chuckles why he was laughing, he said  "I always laugh when people are lying,"

And then there's this exchange between attorneys, a classic example of good ol' Southern Baptist lawyerin' from Oliver:

MR. OLIVER:, come on. That's the subject

of the juvenile thing, Oscar. I mean, you are a

sneaky son of a bitch.

MR. STILLEY: We don't have evidence of that,

now, do we?

MR. OLIVER: You are a sneaky little bastard,

and I think we ought to quit. And I would ask Mr.

Baker to stop the deposition. I mean, this is

beyond.
\"Allah does not love the public utterance of hurtful speech, unless it be by one to whom injustice has been done; and Allah is Hearing, Knowing\" - The Qur\'an

\"I\'m there to handle kids that are psychotic, suicidal, homicidal, or have commited felonies. Oh yeah, I am also there to take them down when they are rowdy so the nurse can give them the booty juice.\"

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
Escape attempt
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2014, 10:05:34 AM »
Runaway teen found in Wayne County
By Amber Ruch, KFVS 12 News, June 11 2014

PIEDMONT, MO (KFVS) -
A teenager that ran away from a home for troubled teens in Wayne County has been found.

According to Wayne County Sheriff Dean Finch, 16-year-old Marcell McDuffy came out of the woods just before 10:00 p.m. on June 10 when he heard the tracking dogs and search crews.

Sheriff Finch said McDuffy was scared and apologized for leaving the home. He climbed out of a window at the home on June 9.

McDuffy is enrolled at ABM Ministries, a home for troubled teens, by his parents who are from Washington state.

Investigators were worried about McDuffy because he has no ties to the area and hadn't been in contact with his family.