Author Topic: They System Is the Whole Problem and You Are Accountable  (Read 10627 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
They System Is the Whole Problem and You Are Accountable
« Reply #75 on: March 07, 2006, 07:02:00 AM »
This is unfuckingbelievable.I  mean, I knew it was bad. But students teaching at the school they are paying to attend?!  And the funny thing (although I'm feeling pretty riled up about it)is that they told our parents complaining about it was one of the three big lies.  Jesus Christ.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline OKB4RMA

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: March 07, 2006, 04:37:00 PM »
No...really...I got an education there...

I'll prove it to you...

just give me a bowsaw, sledge & wedge,  maul, hatchet, wheel barrow, posthole digger, hammer, chisel, shovel, pulaski, drawknife and a weed whacker (all manual please)...and don't forget my safety glasses.

then...point me to the biggest piles of manure to be shoveled, logs to be cut/split/peeled, fields to be cleared, hole to be dug...

I'm telling ya...I'll prove it to ya...you'll see...they edjumacated me reeeal good!

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: March 07, 2006, 05:25:00 PM »
I know. I felt that if I ever needed a job as a lumberjack, I would be a shoe-in.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: March 07, 2006, 05:30:00 PM »
On 2006-03-07 13:37:00, OKB4RMA wrote:

"No...really...I got an education there...

I'll prove it to you...

just give me a bowsaw, sledge & wedge,  maul, hatchet, wheel barrow, posthole digger, hammer, chisel, shovel, pulaski, drawknife and a weed whacker (all manual please)...and don't forget my safety glasses.

then...point me to the biggest piles of manure to be shoveled, logs to be cut/split/peeled, fields to be cleared, hole to be dug...

I'm telling ya...I'll prove it to ya...you'll see...they edjumacated me reeeal good!"

I spent a year and a half at cedu, and this is about all the education I recieved too.  
Problem was, I grew up in the construction business, so I already knew how to do all that stuff.  What really I needed at age 15 was a proper academic education, not an 18 month refresher course on manual labor! Yeah, you said it all right,they edjumacated (translation: fucked us)real good!