Author Topic: The Whitmore  (Read 5071 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #15 on: February 26, 2005, 07:11:00 PM »
Did you also LOVE the chicken in the crockpot?  You know, the expired chicken?  and all the food that was supposed to be kept refrigerated that wasn't??  How about the one meal a day plan too?  But hey.... eat until you bust or get busted at Cosco's or the pizza/chinese buffet!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #16 on: February 26, 2005, 08:17:00 PM »
Yea, and it was that powdered lemonade that you mixed with water. UGH.

How come all the boys lost weight, and all the girls got chubby?

Couldn't figure that one out.  All ate, or rather didn't eat the same junk.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #17 on: February 27, 2005, 12:28:00 AM »
Because boys need the calories.  They burn them faster than girls.  The starchy foods you were fed made the girls gain weight.  It was not a balanced diet to feed growing teenagers.  

I have also heard stories of Cheryl putting girls on diet pills from a parent and the girls themselves.  Wow, that is wacked out not to mention dangerous.

I understand for punishment the kids were made to stay in the bus during the buffet feast if they misbehaved that day.  I recently learned my son missed many meals as "punishment."  
Was this a regular way to punish- no food??

Oh, and how about the food that one girl was served as punishment for running away.  Fortified with spit and mold.  Several have backed that one up!  Guess the food just got better everyday!

I hope you, like my son, are now eating nutritious meals and loving it!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #18 on: February 27, 2005, 03:11:00 PM »
What kind of diet pills were these? This could easily explain bizarre aggression couldnt it if they were taking ephadrine based products? There are any number of herbal weight loss products that do not contain ephadrine but many do. I would like to know what product was used, it could explain a whole lot.
Many people think if something is herbal it is safe but this is not always the case.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #19 on: February 27, 2005, 05:06:00 PM »
The other night at dinner, my daughter said: "Mom this is a good dinner, I'm so glad I am home.  Cheryl use to get mad at me and I wouldn't get to eat dinner. But she made me sit and watch all the other kids eat, and I would be so hungry watching them eat."

She sat there a couple of minutes, and then said, "I can't remember why Cheryl was so mad at me all the time. I wonder way she was just mad all the time."

How very sad. We did pay outrageous tutition, and a basic expectation would be that our child would at least be fed three times a day. That is a very basic expectation.

What type of a woman would make a child sit and watch other students eat a meal knowing this child was hungry?  A heartless, mean, uncaring, evil person is all I can think of.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #20 on: February 27, 2005, 05:12:00 PM »
I certainly hope the parent who said the Sudweeks run such a "loving and caring place" has a child that has never made this woman angry and that her child has never been denied meals as punishment, or had to eat food others have spit in, or exprienced Cheryl Sudweeks angry being directed at her child.

She would be talking a whole lot differently if her child was telling her some of these horrific stories the we parents are hearing.

Wonder if she has asked her child, or if she just listens to the Sudweeks' view of things?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
The Whitmore
« Reply #21 on: February 28, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
true, so true