Author Topic: Former staff forgivable??  (Read 14598 times)

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Former staff forgivable??
« Reply #75 on: October 22, 2003, 08:02:00 PM »
I forgive almost everyone who cops to the idea that we were duped and we almost all committed trespasses upon others while under cultic influences.

Those that, even now,sit back and say get over it or you would be dead without it , or any other similar program rhetoric do not have my respect.

There's so much comedy on television.  Does that cause comedy in the streets?
-- Dick Cavett

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: October 22, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »
I thought I was ex from fellings of the past.I hear you I feel pain and I suffer,inside,I don't let it effecT ME ON THE OUTSIDE though.and the two don't run together I have worked hard to move on and be happy,even though I know i am so different.I still have no family because I was so Elan when I got out and they think?

Keep your head,remember what the good book said lmao Peace out

Offline Dee Verry

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: October 22, 2003, 08:59:00 PM »
I thought I was ex from fellings of the past.I hear you I feel pain and I suffer,inside,I don't let it effecT ME ON THE OUTSIDE though.and the two don't run together I have worked hard to move on and be happy,even though I know i am so different.I still have no family because I was so Elan when I got out and they think?

Keep your head,remember what the good book said lmao Peace out

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 22, 2003, 10:29:00 PM »
On 2003-10-22 17:02:00, GregFL wrote:

"I forgive almost everyone who cops to the idea that we were duped and we almost all committed trespasses upon others while under cultic influences.

Those that, even now,sit back and say get over it or you would be dead without it , or any other similar program rhetoric do not have my respect.

There's so much comedy on television.  Does that cause comedy in the streets?
-- Dick Cavett

"

Thank you greg for your wisdom!!! :tup:
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline animals all of us

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: October 24, 2003, 02:26:00 AM »
I read that Mel is busy working up more treatment centers in Canada?  Someone is anyways.  
What's to keep me from changing my name and getting a job in one of those things and just really filing a suit when I see some crap going down?!?
I was sort of wuss in treatment.  I let four people go when they were at my home.  I never restrained anyone.  Although I counseled and yelled at people when they wanted me to motivate in group, I was never really there with my heart.  All that defeated frustration got put toward therapizing my peers.  False appeal to authority.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: May 08, 2005, 04:57:00 PM »
Yes!
Now lets have a song! How bout zippity doo da zippity day..........

Offline `

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: May 08, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
On 2002-10-17 06:15:00, Shelby wrote:

"If the staff members I had experience with were truly "brainwashed", yes that would preclude free will. That's why I put "brainwashed" in quotation marks. I DO NOT believe for one second that the staff members I dealt with were brainwashed. Others may have been, I can't say because I didn't know them. But as a 7th stepper, I hung out with nearly every VA staff member. They laughed about putting "misbehavers" on the peanut butter diet, making 16 year old boys sit in playpens, making girls sit on the guys side and be threatened with rape. They laughed about letting my former newcomer pound her head on the floor until she was nearly unconscious. They openly trashed specific phasers and would toss around ideas of how they were going to "fuck with their heads" in group the next day. And I saw their faces change when they spoke of leading group. They got off on it. It was a power trip, plain and simple. Over a very captive audience. And I know I'm not the only one who saw staff members sitting in the back of group, laughing so hard at kids being insulted and humiliated, that they had to hide their faces behind their clipboards.

It seems to me that truly brainwashed staff would have believed that what was happening was necessary treatment. And why would that be so damnned amusing?

Truly brainwashed staff would have believed in the rules that they crammed down our throats. But these staff members drank, smoked, were screwing each other - not to mention talking shit about phasers by name during off hours..."

...[ This Message was edited by: fka on 2005-05-08 16:25 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #82 on: May 08, 2005, 09:06:00 PM »
Oh, no doubt! I talked to Charles Pendergras a couple of years ago. Felt like showering, washing my ear especially and boiling the phone when I was done. What a prick! He got off on it and still think's it's fucking funny! Prick!

But I know there were others who were just ... drinking the kool-aid but deeply. I think you have to talk to whoever you're mad at and make up your own mind.

I'm a PATRIOT because I believe in the nations ability to un-fuck itself.
--Nihilanthic

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: May 08, 2005, 11:20:00 PM »
Round 'em up and gun 'em down, I say

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: May 09, 2005, 12:10:00 PM »
Yo - Tampa Survivor,

I hear ya, i mean the whole thing is just a mess.  As phasers we didn't have a whole lot of options, and i wasn't there by my own choice.  If i'd 'a' been 18 i would 'a' signed myself out in a heartbeat.  As it was i did everything i could to resist.  i managed to cop out off 1st phase on my 64th day, but a bunch of 7-steeppers/(ex)staff hunted me down after 2 days, they physically had to grab me off the street, i mean they abducted me and threw me into their car and sped away.  i struggled w/them and even pulled a knife out and held it up on the drivers' throat and threatened to bleed him if he didn't let me out.  i was in the back seat w/1 7-stepper/(ex)staff on either side of me, 4 of them altogether in the vehicle.  Well i really wasn't about to cut the kid.  i was just hoping the threat would be enough but it wasn't.  Some "druggie freinds" of mine had been in pursuit of the vehicle i was in and ther was a high speed car chase down Braddock rd.  Suddenly the clutch burned out in the vehicle i was in.  My loyal and devoted "druggie freinds" caught up to us at that point and tried to free me but the 7-steppers/(ex)staff just kept me inside the vehicle w/the doors locked 'till the cops showed up.  i told the cop i wanted to be emancipated.  the next day i was brought back into group.  This is only 1 chapter in a long history of personal resistence.  i mean there were times when i sat w/my hand down for months at a time, i was on all kinds of consequences, and once i was kept in an intake room for a week because staff was afraid of my influence on the group.  my point here is that i did everything i could think of not to participate in the injustice that was all around me.  eventually though i decided that i had to play along if i ever wanted to get out.  i habitually played along 'till 3rd phase and then i would run on my 1st day back to school.  i copped-out and was brought back 4 times, so phasers i can easily forgive, we were all in the same trap together.  The staff though is a little different.  Some of them weren't so bad and some even seemed compassionate at times but there were definately some who were on sadistic ego trips.  i am tempted to name names but that would only be a little bit of revenge and not justice.  i was groomed for staff myself, but knew all along that once i graduated i would want nothing more to do w/the straight gang rape.  So i do think staff has something to apologize for but i'm not holding my breath.
        Wether you decide to forgive or not only effects you; why live in meanness, why perpetuate your suffering? Here's some rock-n-roll wisdom for you, i hope it helps: "...so often times it happens that we live our lives in chains and we never even know we have the key..." -The Eagles (Already Gone)
         Anyway the real challenge for me was forgiving my folks, i guess i'm still working on that. Best of luck, freind, i feel ya.                                                       -starry-eyed pirate

If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.[ This Message was edited by: starry-eyed pirate on 2005-05-09 15:22 ]
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline linchpin

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: May 10, 2005, 05:26:00 AM »
Some staffers I like ...well just reagan youth but he wasnt a dick.
 The rest can get fucked. I hate steven brooks alot more than anyone but he has a horrible loser shitty life..in prison or whatever the fuck he does now. :wave:
img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v495/Toothfairy_TP/u100.gif[/img]

Offline groovy1634

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: May 10, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
though he wasn't on staff when i was there...timmy kicks ass...the rest can get fucked in the ass by hitler for all i care....well, heath d. was cool too

damn....fuck straight

:???:
EOW  

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #87 on: May 10, 2005, 10:13:00 PM »
Honest to God, if it hadn't been for what we did to Bobby, I probably would have gone on staff. It was an offer you couldn't refuse, unless your parents were fed up w/ the bullshit already. And my mom bought in so hard, she kept going to OM long after I left and had a kid.

Not only can I forgive it, but there, but for the grace of the gods go I.

Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes