Author Topic: WHO ARE YOU  (Read 12574 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2005, 12:39:00 PM »
Who would fit in where?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2005, 01:00:00 PM »
Think everybody got out of order here:

2-15-05: Anon was praising Whitmore, and saying her brother had been there a whole month and doing fine.  She got confused, saying Joyce Harris was Leah's grandmother. Called Leah a slut, who might have AIDS.

Then SARA told this sister: "Maybe you should join him there."

Then ANON replied: "she might fit in...."

Anon" "might fit in where."

Think that catches things up.

Now: I want to know---what is "the room"

"the clothes" and "the bunk room"

Is this part of the secret society or something going on at the Whitmore that we parents don't know about?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #32 on: February 19, 2005, 08:32:00 AM »
Joyce,
Since you want to keep talking about others, why not talk about yourself?
Why exactly did you send your 11 year old daughter away. She had to be in pretty bad for a mother to do such a thing.
How do you get over the guilt of the mistake you made by sending her. Has she forgiven you?
I'm curious to hear you discuss something you might just have the facts about for a change.
You are great on offense, let's see your skills on defense.

All these postings of yours has shown me that It's easy to turn your own guilt into criticism of others.

Signed, offended parent

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #33 on: February 19, 2005, 11:18:00 AM »
I would just like to make a statement here.  I don't really believe Joyce has to defend anything.  Regardless of why she sent her daughter there, she did send her there in good faith that the Whitmore would provide what they advertise and what they state in their contract.

It seems that some of those who post on this site have lost track of the issues being discussed, which are the Sudweeks and their misrepresentations -- and the experiences of the kids that are/were there.

It really doesn't matter why the kids are there, obviously, there are reasons any parent feels the necessity to send there child anywhere, even to summer camp for two weeks.  Nothing can erase the false claims of therapy, schooling, travel, etc., promised by the Sudweeks.  

The kids that have told of some of the abuse that goes on there can't be taken lightly -- not when several of the kids are saying the same type things.

So far the only person to have been PROVEN a liar is MARK SUDWEEKS.  Check out "THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL."

Offline Joyce Harris

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #34 on: February 19, 2005, 04:21:00 PM »
Anon:

I have absolutely nothing to defend.

Read the statement written by my husband and myself.  My daughter was 12 years old, not 11.

She did absolutely nothing "BAD" to be enrolled in what was represented to us as "a fully accredited  academic boarding school, which offered weekly therapy, and daily group therapy led by a licensed therapist, an Equine Horse Therapy Program, led by a person trained under Monty Roberts, "The Horse Whisperer," in a caring, safe, place where she would be always supervised by "loving, Christian ADULTS."

And we were assured that since the Sudweeks themselves had an adopted daughter, Darlene (which we discovered is not true) and 14 adopted children as students at the Whitmore, (which was not true) that this "school" could address the problem of Reactive Attachment Disorder.

Our statement gives all the areas in which our family was  misrepresented  by the Sudweeks.

Our daughter has nothing to forgive us for, thank you very much.

Perhaps someday, she can find it in her heart to forgive the Sudweeks.

Our daughter knows who abused her, who forced her to abuse other students, who underfed her , who made her live in an un-clean environment, who humiliated her in front of other students, who was dishonest with her, and who terrified her.  And I assure you, it was not, and is not her parents.

Offline Richard Harris

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #35 on: February 19, 2005, 05:20:00 PM »
Hello my name is Richard Harris. My wife Joyce and I have made our truthful statement about our experience with Whitmore Academy to ISAC.

The FACTS are in this statement, and our allegations against the Sudweeks on behalf our our daughter have been reported to the proper authorties in Utah.

The Whitmore is not what it promised to be, a "thearputic Boarding School". The Sudweeks misrepresented Whitmore's program and its services to us.

You will note on this site under the topic "The Truth Will Prevail" that Mark Sudweeks lied about my wife, and a Non-existent Nephi Police report. My wife and I picked up our daughter together from the Whitmore, and our daughter was not pulled by the hair in any way.  This accusation by Mark Sudweeks  is an absolute lie.

Many on this site seem to believe it is OK to attack my wife, and ignore the real problem--- the Sudweeks and the criminal allegations they face.  I would think some of your questions would be directed at THEM!

Parents with children still at  Whitmore need to be asking: What really is being done to your child?   Are they really getting the help you sent them there to recieve?   How can they get better with all the trouble that seems to follow and surround the Sudweeks?

Joyce and I were very fortunate that we removed our daughter from the Whitmore when we did.

Criminal Investigations; allegations of fraud;reports of unsanitary health conditions; and lack of a real education are all today part of the Whitmore life.

We placed and removed our daughter from Whitmore Academy. As parents, we support our daughter as a victim.  Do we feel guilt? Of course, but not from the standpoint insinuated in the question by the Anon. We only feel guilt from the standpoint that we were deceived, and believed that the Sudweeks' program was as they advertised in their "Who Am I Discovery" brochures, and other advertisements on the internet. We feel guilty that we believed Sue Scheff was a concerned mother, who only wanted the best for our daughter when she referred us to Whitmore Academy.

We are only concerned about the rights of any children connected in any way with Whitmore Academy.

Richard Harris

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2005, 08:02:00 AM »
Joyce and Richard Harris,
You sure do have something to defend. You didn't do your homework before sending your child away. How can two supposedly intellegent adults not ask questions, go visit, do a google search, check and recheck. Take some responsibility for your own actions.

Why must you come to this site daily and try to blame others. You have no credibility here. Your rantings only make you appear unstable.

Put your money where your mouth is. Hire a lawyer that will do something. I'm guessing you already have and are frustrated at the results. I'm sure the police would have closed up this place immediately if these claims were proven to be true.

I'm done with this forum for good and done with you and your husband's story telling.

Before I go, I ask all who read this, please pray that this family seeks professional help. Let's pray for their 12 year old daughter and hope Child Services keeps a very close eye on her from now on.

Offended parent

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2005, 10:03:00 AM »
You are out of line my friend. And your spammin the board. So, just to make sure you don't miss this:

//You sure do have something to defend. You didn't do your homework before sending your child away. How can two supposedly intellegent adults not ask questions, go visit, do a google search, check and recheck. Take some responsibility for your own actions. //

This sounds just like a kool-aid drinker blaming the parents for having been lied to and defrauded.

//Why must you come to this site daily and try to blame others. You have no credibility here. Your rantings only make you appear unstable.
//

They come her to vent and inform and see what they can learn, like most everybody else. You are not in a posistion to judge their credibility - here or anywhere else. Their rantings make them appear angry. You might be wise to not make the anger worse.

//Put your money where your mouth is. Hire a lawyer that will do something. I'm guessing you already have and are frustrated at the results. //

Hire a lawyer? You know how hard it is to use civil action to hold these programs accountable. If only it were so easy! But me, I hope they do find a lawyer and I hope they do su and I hope they win a massive judgement. That would send an important message to all those who will defraud families and torment kids.

//I'm sure the police would have closed up this place immediately if these claims were proven to be true//

Oh if only this were true!

//
Before I go, I ask all who read this, please pray that this family seeks professional help.//

We are advised by Jesus, to pray for those who offend us, so, I think I'll pray for you instead. You pray for them.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2005, 06:33:00 PM »
What a fucked up thread in a fucked up forum this has turned out to be! No offence, Antigen.

The trolls and sudweekians here spamming and venting their bullshit at the Harris family here is rather amusing but more of the same bullshit I see from any program anywhere at any time.

Joyce, dont listen to these fucks. They're either trolls or brainwashed idiots. And either way they're not worth your time or attention. They only say these things to rile you up.

FYI, they have put their money where their mouth is, unless that thing on ISAC just appeared out of thin air!

If quitting drugs means joining the war on terrorism, does this portend the fire bombing of Amsterdamn ?

--Felton Manifestation

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #39 on: February 22, 2005, 05:54:00 PM »
The posting on this site that states that the Attorney General has dropped the investigation against the Sudweeks IS NOT TRUE!!!!!!

The Attorney General only handles civil matters and is STILL investigating the Sudweeks for FRAUD etc.

The Sudweeks are still being investigated for child abuse and sexual abuse.

The Attorney General can be reached at
801-812-5206 to verify that the investigation against the Sudweeks has not been dropped!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #40 on: February 22, 2005, 11:26:00 PM »
Again, can someone explain about "the room" where students were made to write when they missed church?

And "the clothes" that students were made to wear by Cheryl Sudweeks as punishment>

And the "bunk room" which some say was the "punishment room?"

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #41 on: February 23, 2005, 12:17:00 AM »
I saw "the room" when I visited the Whitmore.  It is on the second floor.  It is about the size of a closet.  There is a shelf and a small window, if I remember correctly.  I was told when I was there that some kids go in there to "study."  I found out later that my granddaughter was made to sleep on that shelf for two nights, without sheets, blankets or a pillow.  She was also sent to that room, another girl was sent to do "whatever," which resulted in my granddaughter getting punched in the stomach and spit at, in the face.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #42 on: February 23, 2005, 12:47:00 AM »
Maybe Cheryl Sudweeks needs to "go back to school" and be ORDERED to "the room" so she can sit in there for a few hours all isolated and write a few thousand times:

I WILL NOT HUMILIATE OR HURT KIDS

I WILL NOT HUMILIATE OR HURT KIDS...............

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2005, 03:13:00 AM »
Dear offended parent

What on earth are you offended about? Do you have a personal stake with the Sudweeks or Whitmore? Your first priority should be to discover the truth with an open mind. If you have a child there I pray they are smart and have skills to survive because it is certain YOU are not looking out for the security of your child if you accept the line of B.S. for facts when you can call and check facts for your self with the authorities. Let the truth be truth that is checked as we all know anyone in this country can SAY anything.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHO ARE YOU
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2005, 03:49:00 PM »
Offended Parent:

You act as if knowing all of the Harris's business would satisfy you.  Why?

What are you offended about?

From reading this site, this is just one parent who has voiced serious complaints against these owners of Whtimore.

I would think instead of being offended, that you were be at least curious, and somewhat concerned.

The Harris's use their name, so they are a target.  Does Anon, and Anon, and Anon and Alumni Mom, and Gmom, and Anon, and Anon and Anon and Anon and Anon and Anon also offend you?  You need to read carefully.  There are several students and parents posting here.

You need to read sites that have been referred to, and call authorities, and gather information before you attack someone, and ask questions that are really just none of your business.