Author Topic: i was at the whitmore  (Read 16034 times)

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #45 on: February 15, 2005, 10:03:00 PM »
I would just like to respond to what you have written about Whitmore.  My granddaughter spent 15 months there, and I visited several times.  It was not until the last couple of visits did I observe and hear things that just didn't set well with me.  I understand that the kids that are there have a varity of issues.  Usually, sending a child there is a last resort decision that is made with great difficulty and a lot of hope.  I don't believe that several kids that have left the Whitmore and have had no contact with one another would somehow coincidently be telling the same stories about what goes on there.  Why are the kids that have left unbelievable -- if the "program" works, then why would they not be telling the truth.  Most of them have completed the program.  The kids still there or just new there, it would seem, still have not worked through the issues that got them there to begin with -- or so a certain amout of logic should tell us.  So why are they belivable?  All of the name-calling, foul language and threats are evidence of a lot of anger -- not one big happy family with angels sent from heaven as parents.
Do you help kids by belittling them?  Do you help kids by calling them names? Filthy ones at that?
Do you keep growing teenages up until all hours of the night for "group counseling," and expect them to get up the next morning at 5:00 a.m.?  This is just the tip of the iceberg of what goes on.  Just remember, everything that comes in or goes out of Whitmore, either by mail, e-mail or phone is monitored.  The things that the kids from the Whitmore have posted have been approved by Cheryl.  One last question:  Would you approve of your child using that kind of language, making those types of theats, speaking disrespectfully to adults???????  I certainly would question the authority who approved it -- and question the professionalism of that authority.  Is that what you paid for?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Gmom

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #46 on: February 15, 2005, 10:14:00 PM »
The Whitmore deprives these kids of three healthy meals a day and eight hours of sleep per night.  I also have shown up there unexpected and assumed, as you did, that all the kids were happy.
Do some research about how easy it is to manipulate anyone, not just kids, with lack of adequate nutrition and sleep.  Whole countries have been taken over because of hunger alone.  Imagine young vulnerable kids.  Not too difficult to do, if you know how.  Throw a little fear in there, along with the idea that they are not wanted at home.  Bingo!  Dependency and control.
No, I don't think the kids that have left are lying.  It's taken them a while of being away from there to begin to process what they had been through.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #47 on: February 15, 2005, 10:36:00 PM »
On 2005-02-15 16:22:00, Anonymous wrote:

"It's obvious you're angry at the Sudweeks by the things you are saying on this website. If you're not angry, then why are you writing these things?"

What things are those? I'm reading a lot of really interesting things about Whitmore. But I'm not saying a whole lot. What, do you think I'm posting anon or something? I'm not.

Christianity is the most perverted system that ever shone on man.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2005, 10:49:00 PM »
The only statements I've made about the Whitmore are those pertaining to the posts that I have seen in this forum. And much of that content is quite disturbing. And they really are coming from a variety of different people. Why would they lie? What's the incentive?

What about the parents? You do understand that some of the people posting here are not children, but parents and grandparents who paid for this program, right? What's their incentive? What do they have to gain? If they just wanted to sue for money, the last thing any competent lawyer would tell them to do would be to make public statements like these.

Finally, I believe what I'm seeing because it makes sense. I've seen it before in my own family's experience w/ a very similar kind of program.

As to what I'd do if someone attacked me or my family, well just look around these forums. It's happened before. I don't respond and my friends and family find it funny because they know it's not true.

Any Irishman who doubts the reality of selective enforcement ought to take just a moment to comtemplate the etymology of the term "paddy waggon".
--Antigen

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #49 on: February 16, 2005, 12:07:00 AM »
You said "Mark and Cheryl are doing something they believe in..." Well, hello!!!!! That is the problem!

What they believe in is not right!
What parents paid for was a School, with certified teachers, and a curriculum, and therapy with a licensed therapist.

And parents paid to have their kids fed--and YES 3 meals a day.  And just MAYBE a snack now and then.

And we we told the Sudweeks were professional people with experience in dealing with troubled kids.

Not some raving maniac woman who never sleeps and yell GROUP all day and night to humilate and torment children!

And a woman with a pitiful husband who just every once in awhile when he sees his out of control wife going too far, and a child is really being hurt badly---Finally speaks up and say  "That's enough Cheryl."

That's what they believe in, and it is sick!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #50 on: February 16, 2005, 12:19:00 AM »
To quote Cheryl herself, even her, the "scum of the earth" could not smuggle any kid aboard a cruise ship.

She can scam Golden Corral by saving on a kid or two for the Buffet---and she does that. Great Christian Lady, huh?

And they steal parents blind---ever wonder what happens to all your AIRPORT CARDS parents?  The Sudweeks sell them on EBAY. How about that?

And they sell anything else you send to your kids that "they decide the kids dont need or that are INAPPROPRIATE," so they keep the EBAY really busy.  Anything for a buck!

But, they didn't smuggle any kid onto a cruise line.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #51 on: February 16, 2005, 05:11:00 PM »
If Cheryl is doing selling things on eBay, what name are they using? Since you are anonymous, are you a parent or a child and how do you know they are doing these things? As far as bargains, a penny saved is a penny earned. As far as saving money at Golden Corral, how do we know she didn't make an agreement with them since there are so many kids. I certainly would try it. But, give us the name on eBay and I'll check it out.

Offline silentkarma

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #52 on: October 31, 2006, 12:48:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
To reply about the cruise thing... yes a bunch of the kids did get beat up on the cruise because almost every single kid either smoked pot, got drunk, smoked cigarettes or kissed someone. A few of the kids even smuggled pot onto the boat. Cheryl also didnt have enough tickets for all of the kids so she smuggled them on too. Pretty smart huh? yeah right. There was never anyone in trouble for sex though. From what I knew the reason was for us going on the cruise cheryl just really wanted to go on one. There was never any talk of their honeymoon. Yes, they do have kids of their own, 3 daughters, 1 adopted daughter and a son. And to reply back to who ever wrote that cheryl and mark used their money to take us on the cruise, no they didnt, it was our parents money that paid for us to go on the cruise. Just think about this every parent pays $40,000 and i think its is even more now, for their kid to be in the program. Multiply that by 40 kids and well i'll just let you do the math. Anyway, I believe that they are scam artists, they scam everything everywhere.

they are scam artists and they took a lot of money from our parents and anyone who says otherwise is an ignorant fuck.  cheryl was so cheap and never spent more than she had to on us.  like feeding us moldy yogurt and allowing 2 minute showers.  i think i smelled the entire time i was there.  I wish some of my moms 40 k could have gone towards better food or more water.  its just bullshit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
i was at the whitmore
« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2006, 02:26:25 AM »
What adopted daughter? That's another LIE the Suds tell. Darlene is NOT adopted.  She's just another kid the Suds had around. Why do they do that? Lie lie lie.?????
Read the Regina vs Sudweeks trial transcript and this LIE is disclosed.
Goodness, do these people have not sense of morals?