Author Topic: Charlie Crist  (Read 1313 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charlie Crist
« on: January 26, 2005, 03:35:00 PM »
http://thesphinxgeneralcrist.blogspot.com/.

Little General Has Not Answered a Constituent's Question
----- Original Message -----
To: Tiger Bay Club of Tampa ; Tami Simms-Powel ; [email protected] ; Bob ONeal ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; [email protected] ; Tubbygrits ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
Cc: Lagaceta Newspaper ; [email protected] ; [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, January 20, 2005 8:19 PM
Subject: The General

Five days have elapsed at this posting and still no answer from General Crist:

Mr. Carassus, Aide-de-camp of General Crist: I have used the Attorney General's "file a complaint" online form because there is no other way that I can discern from his web site to contact him. That situation implies he doesn't want to hear from us citizens. He wants us to vote for him, not bother him with queries. His email should be prominent unless, indeed, he doesn't want to hear from the public.

I respectfully request answers to these questions:

1. What is the case number of General Crist?s divorce decree, and where is it housed? I get this from the Pinellas Court House: "We would need more specific information. There is more than one Charlie Crist in our computer system. A middle name, date of filing, whether he was the plaintiff or defendant might help. Also do you know for a fact the divorce was filed in Pinellas County?" We only have access to Pinellas County cases. Thank you."

I never thought of asking the defendant/plaintiff question. Did Mr. Crist file against his former wife, or did she file against him?

What is Mr. Crist's full name? When did divorce become final? Was it sealed then or later? Senator Helen Gordon Davis, whom Crist beat in a Senate contest, said he did have it sealed during the race. If he sealed it, why? When did the gentleman unseal his divorce record? Why did he unseal it?

2. Will General Crist make a complete scanned copy available online at his site (tax-supported, one infers) for the convenience of us citizens for review along with answers to these questions below? The answers to these questions are helpful to citizens in assessing General Crist's ambition to be governor. They closely touch on his allegiance to his party's family-values, homophobic creed.

3. A caller said Mr. Crist had been in the SEED drug program, shut down not long ago for questionable practices and that his father had been a board member of the program. The caller, named Rich, said that General Crist was close friends with Mel Sembler's son, who was in the program when he and Mr. Crist were young. Is that true? The SEED program, I infer, was for young people with drug-abuse problems. I believe the current ambassador to Italy was its chief, a strong supporter of Mr. Bush. I recall his bragging about going to the Crawford ranch when he spoke at Suncost Tiger Bay.

4. Did Mr. Crist take drugs--the illegal kind--and require treatment in the SEED program or any other program? Was Mr. Crist's father ever a board member of the SEED program? Did a board member have to have a child in the program when it existed?
5. I understand that the SEED program has morphed into new programs since it got closed down. These Sembler-originated programs appear to get mysterious support from among high-level government sources for some reason, despite the lawsuits and settlements for abuse from clients. Does Mr. Crist support the new manifestation of the SEED program? Did he ever support these programs, closed down for abuse (see the web for voluminous reports)? The caller Rich said he did.

6. If Mr. Crist had drug problems, did he reveal this circumstance on his bar application?

6. Extracting Mr. Crist's political views is difficult since he spent his Tiger Bay podium time greeting and praising public officials in attendance and then talking about the evils of early furloughs of criminals. He told me after the meeting that he opposed choice. Women would find a fuller picture on his views on this issue helpful and also how he plans as governor to support the children that his anti-choice policies will produce: how will he provide food, shelter, and medical care for the children, many born to youngsters too unskilled to support themselves much less children that a Governor Crist would force them to give birth to? Where and when can the general meet us Tampa Bay women to talk about this vital issue for women voters? Will he appear and answer questions in a Planned Parenthood forutm. If I can persuade the publisher of La Gaceta to make the office available after hours, when could General Crist meet with some of us women to discuss choice there? Give us a day, pray. We will be there. Will the general be there also?

At Tiger Bay, you yourself purported not to recall that you and I clashed on choice when you were a Pinellas County legislator in Tallahassee and supported legislation making more difficult record keeping for abortion clinics. Politicians' memories are marvelously porous. I was not, however, surprised to see you making the rounds as The General's mouthpiece at Tiger Bay. Your anti-choice views are coincident with his. Do taxpayers pay for your job of campaign aide-de-camp, or does General Crist pay you out of his campaign budget? Your activities at Tiger Bay were political, not in the service of citizens.

Thank you. I look forward to a speedy and detailed response. lee drury de cesare
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charlie Crist
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2005, 03:45:00 PM »
Eat CACA whoever you are :grin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charlie Crist
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Who the hell are you?  :idea:

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Charlie Crist
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2005, 04:24:00 PM »
I have no personal knowledge of Charlie Christ ever being in the seed.

Is it true?

who knows?  Not me. Nor do I think it real appropriate to drag people's names out into the public like this, unless they have made it public their involvement in the program.

My two cents....

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Charlie Crist
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »
On 2005-01-26 12:45:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Eat CACA whoever you are :grin: "

What an odd response. I would think you'd be very supportive of a fellow Seedling attaining such high standing and influence in society. I'd think that, assuming Charlie really is a Seedling, that you and he and his father and Art and Lybbi (both factions) would all be so very proud. What gives??

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use

--Galileo Galilei

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Charlie Crist
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2005, 11:14:00 PM »
My sister and Charlie Christs sister Margaret were very good friends in high school.  I asked her and to the best of her knowladge and memory Charlie was never in any drug treatment program.n