Author Topic: what?!  (Read 7875 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
what?!
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2005, 12:07:00 PM »
:smile: You like me don't you? Come on, admit it, you like me :razz: Doing anything constructive today or will you be spending another fun filled day on this site typing your little fingers to the bone again? Tough question I know
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline letstalkaboutpants

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/sweetaspickles
what?!
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2005, 12:26:00 PM »
I do constructive things every day patsy.

I will type and write and protest my fingers to the bone until your precious VCA is closed down, oh and it will be soon enough, believe that.

:wave:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
what?!
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2005, 04:17:00 PM »
abuse is not a thing that promotes healing or growth or maturity,
abuse hides in darkness...it slithers around hissing....
it has never been easy to go see someone abused, as it is to walk into ICU...hum...(thinking)....

one of the greatest detrimental effects of the roloff mindset...( I am a Rebekah Cult Survivor) ...one of the most detrimental effects is the mind control....and the promotion of not being able to THINK..

TO THINK is purely biblical, to think and reason and understand...but my personal experience and many others i have talked to , is that we were trained to be blind respondents to the WORDS of authority, nonthinking parrots who had rote memorized tons of passages, that to us were meaningless, nothing but clanging symbols...and noise...

for if one is not allowed to understand the ROOT of the pain inside, it is left to grow in the darkness, it becomes a moment for satan to fester it into worse pain....

ever try to get rid of a weed, by ONLY cutting the weed at teh base at the dirt? well, most likely it will just grow right back....hum...(thinking...)...
well, in the roloff cult that is what they set out to do, to cut the weeds off...
AND NEVER LOOK DEEPER TO THE ROOT...

Jesus said that we are all sinners, none righteous, (oh excuse me...i am assuming roloff might rise up and denounce me here...lol...)
but Jesus said to people like roloff, who were like the scribes and pharisees....who loved to wash the outside of the plate but could never get round to looking into the matters of the heart...he said, that the sinners need a physicians....in other words, Jesus knew it was not about making us buckle under, but he sat with the sinners and ate supper and dined wth them he never once ordered them to bow at his feet, he never condemened them for their messed up life....he just offered them CARE...he saw it to the ROOT...the HEART...where teh hurts and brusises and lacerations REALLY were at....

teh cause...but oh yeah, ROloff denied CAUSES....he refused us to see any cause effect in life, my dear friends an fellow survivors adn those others....for every action their is a cause adn a root,
something that a CULT will never teach you, for....lol...they are anti-intellectualistic as teh fundamental shamism that is ROOTED in Charles Finney....of the 1800...filled with false doctrines and teachings,

the Bible promotes knowledge and understanding and sobermindedness...but roloff promoted non understandnig of life and problems and issues...

to understand a pain or hurt was antiroloff....
but to understand a pain or hurt is BIBLICAL and true christian....for it tells us to weep with them who weep....and rejoice wth them who rejoice, ....

teens who cry out are crying out solely because there is a CAUSE to thier pain...something is causing the scream of pain in thier actions...roloffs game plan of masterminding a grand scheme of money and  intrigue was to feed on the parents who would rather someone "Fix" their noisy teen...instead of facnig the reality that there is reason and a sound reason as to wwhy thier teen is screaming....

oh well...

from a Roloff Rebekah Survivor from the
late '70 s ::troll::

Offline rebeccaramirez

• View Profile
what?!
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2005, 01:43:00 PM »
Amen!