Author Topic: Apologies in Order  (Read 1100 times)

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
Apologies in Order
« on: November 28, 2004, 11:17:00 PM »
Okay, so maybe I was a little let down, I have since deleted the inflammatory stuff and we'll just let bygones be bygones. Nobody is perfect, so I will just wait and see if the forces that be get ahold of me to see what can be done to rectify the situation. I am even willing to create my own footage that Mr. Luke can use to enhance his own undertakings.

My point is this, we can't bring these people to trial, that has been met with defeat and resistance. What we can do is simply SPEND our own talents and efforts to create a cohesive and telling presentation of what we all went through. This is America, and if we can present our teenage angst and agonies at the hands of the evil minions behind Straight Incorporated, it may even prove ENTERTAINING to the masses. This country is just sick enough to sit down every say, Tuesday night, and watch another fun filled episode of STRAIGHT INDEED, or what ever other title can be made of a fun filled show depicting the brainwashing and power-mad struggle to control the youth of our country through the Seventies and Eighties. I think it is high time that we get through wringing out our tear filled hankies and make some serious MONEY off of our suffering over the years.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[ This Message was edited by: 85 Day Jerk on 2004-11-28 20:19 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Scarstruck

• View Profile
Apologies in Order
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2004, 01:04:00 AM »
I concur
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
b] KATHY DAVID IS A CHILD MOLESTOR[/b]
\"You knew I was a snake when you picked me up\" ~S.S

Offline mental torture made me li

• View Profile
Apologies in Order
« Reply #2 on: November 29, 2004, 01:30:00 PM »