Author Topic: 1983  (Read 2367 times)

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« on: November 21, 2004, 10:57:00 AM »
I was there to get off the psychiatric drugs but my craving for nicotine and need for medication ws too much. I have a nervous condition from being at NATO headquarters as a radioman in 1978. The same mess that Fager cleaned up. :smokin:

God is a concept by which we measure our pain.
--John Lennon, British songwriter and member of "The Beatles"

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2004, 12:31:00 PM »
What happened at NATO headquarters in 78? I was a Jr. in Highschool then, so forgive me for not knowing. I tried looking it up, but all I come up w/ are military bios. Nothing relavent.

When a well-packaged web of lies
has been sold gradually to the masses
over generations, the truth will seem
utterly preposterous and its speaker
a raving lunatic.      

--Dresden James

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Tony Stark

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2004, 03:08:00 PM »
I ran off the files as soon as they were accessable. I had nothing to do with it. It had nothing to do with my service in the military. If you study "the Life and Death of Aldo Moro" you might find something. Maybe not. I was not orientated to my service overseas except in the states and it was a fucking mess trying to work with all these foreignors who didn't understand Americanism. It was a trying time. I couldn't even get access to the chow hall and lived out of a bowlin alley. EXERSIZES!!! They were the most important call t duty. So they didn't sponsor my ass except to pick me up and drop me off all the fuck alone with no other Americans. I was just a dummy. I didn't have a Top Secret clearance, but I knew someday I'd find out why they all hated me so much while I was over there. CIA and Italian freemasons were the webpages speculation. I was there. I saw the look in the peolple's eyes when their premier was killed by te "Red Bridgade". There was at the time approxiamentally 300 terrorist organizations In that region during the cold war. I walked the streets without a gun in civies and just watched everything. These people just wanted jobs. That's what you get for programming a Seedling and sending him off to war. They knew about he Seed in boot camp. I told the authorities and was on an exception program by the time the NIS caught up to me in an alcohol ward. I met a doctor that got me out. The the orders weren't followed as such and when I left the level#5 mental security prison they didn't give me any meds and lied again. They fucked me good. I found refuge in a Holy Bible.   :smokin:

One does not have to appeal to God to set the initial conditions for the creation of the universe, but if one does He would have to act through the laws of physics.
--Stephen Hawking, English scientist

"There are no Atheists in foxholes"
Mine Eyes Have Seen The Glory Of the Coming Of The Lord\"