Author Topic: Danger  (Read 22717 times)

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
Re: Danger
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2012, 06:48:37 AM »
I just wish there were more of us here.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2012, 08:29:30 PM »
I don't know if others will come back....some dude did some damage here...and infected it with his poison. But as I said I have gained some insight into others posts and views....Thing I think about is the age that some of these kids went onto the program 13 to 16 years of age and it really impacted their lives....those years are the most informative view of their lives it molds them into what they will be. I on the other hand is a different story....for another time.

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2012, 06:00:38 PM »
Quote from: "??????????"
"some dude did some damage here" - close but no cigar.  The credit goes to the Admin of the site, some hate-filled KKKunTT named Ginger Warbis.  She and her butt-buddy, the one you are referring to, Stack Jones (real name Jack Stone and his fucked-up sisters Susan Stone and Cindy Lou), are responsible for this shot-hole. :suicide:

You stand correct, She let it happen.....Listen to what the heading says under the seed topic.....The first amendment right.....but thats not on any other topic.....Or am I the only one who seen this?.....she let it happen...and reverted to the first amendments rights....Its nice but lets be consistent

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2012, 06:31:27 PM »
::deadhorse::

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2012, 06:34:07 PM »
Quote from: "lonewolf"
Quote from: "??????????"
"some dude did some damage here" - close but no cigar.  The credit goes to the Admin of the site, some hate-filled KKKunTT named Ginger Warbis.  She and her butt-buddy, the one you are referring to, Stack Jones (real name Jack Stone and his fucked-up sisters Susan Stone and Cindy Lou), are responsible for this shot-hole. :suicide:

You stand correct, She let it happen.....Listen to what the heading says under the seed topic.....The first amendment right.....but thats not on any other topic.....Or am I the only one who seen this?.....she let it happen...and reverted to the first amendments rights....Its nice but lets be consistent

Wolf,why would you encourage this guy?
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2012, 06:45:30 PM »
Not encouraging......She did nothing to stop it and let it continue until.....you have the site you have at the present moment.....I guess she is getting the medicine, ......Probably shouldn't have fueled the fire, so to speak.....I'll have to adjust my attitude and come back in a better frame of my mind.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2012, 01:11:53 AM »
This is from the rules we all agreed to when we registered here.

"You agree not to post any abusive, obscene, vulgar, slanderous, hateful, threatening, sexually-orientated or any other material that may violate any laws be it of your country, the country where “Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora” is hosted or International Law. Doing so may lead to you being immediately and permanently banned, with notification of your Internet Service Provider if deemed required by us. The IP address of all posts are recorded to aid in enforcing these conditions. You agree that “Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora” have the right to remove, edit, move or close any topic at any time should we see fit. As a user you agree to any information you have entered to being stored in a database. While this information will not be disclosed to any third party without your consent, neither “Fornits Home for Wayward Web Fora” nor phpBB shall be held responsible for any hacking attempt that may lead to the data being compromised".
?©?€~¥@

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2012, 09:45:01 AM »
She's protecting your ass too. But you don't get it.
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2012, 03:37:03 PM »
Don't forget......I have agreed to the terms. Oh well freedom of speech....its sacred for some.....others just abuse it....there is a fine line between sanity and insanity....Oh by the way I did check out Stack's site.....no comment.

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2012, 03:49:04 PM »
I've been to his site too. His music isn't very exciting, for my taste. But I'm sure somebody digs it. Probably chicks,cause he SOUNDS sensitive. Listen to him and then picture his violent rants here, pretty bi-polar huh?
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 09, 2012, 08:49:02 PM »
bi-polar...you may be right......skitzo.....either way, he loves attention....negative or positive....he craves it....got his own site...been here, been their....he wants to be everywhere....his legacy is building and were helping....Man, what is wrong with us...are we that bored

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 09, 2012, 09:13:01 PM »
The thing is that stack hasn't been here for a while now. ?????? Is intent on destroying this site over over someone who has been gone for some time. Still I give him props for fighting the seed. They fucked him up. Don't you guys see that?
?©?€~¥@

Offline lonewolf

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 09, 2012, 09:46:34 PM »
Dude made it personal....He didn't just attack the Seed he attacked anyone who didn't see it his way. I wasn't here to experiece it first hand.....but he blind sided a bunch of people....It was all about him....he didn't care about anyone else.....I think he liked the shock value.....Still wrong. How many people did he effect by his attention getting personal attack rants? We may never know. I'm going to try not talking about him...He's doesn't deserve my attention. We all have to work things out.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 09, 2012, 10:05:56 PM »
As none ya has pointed out repeatedly, Dave's not here.

Can I get a witness?

:flip:

Offline none-ya

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 09, 2012, 10:15:39 PM »
How messed up could he have been? He was only 14 when he wound up there. And you're mad at ginger because of him? You're a petty piece of crap.
?©?€~¥@