Author Topic: YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS  (Read 17286 times)

Offline iknowcedulies

• View Profile
YES CEDU IS BEING SUED BY 24 PLUS PARENTS?KIDS
« Reply #30 on: November 29, 2004, 06:00:00 PM »
speak out  cedu just threatens to sue like they threaten kids with their lives all the time. they are cowards who say lies about kids and when confronted they try to yell first amendment. they think because they have been lying forever that they can just continue to do so. speak out it is your right others have done so since that wasserman liar .
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 29, 2004, 06:07:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: blownawaytheidahoway on 2004-12-03 06:08 ]
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 30, 2004, 11:35:00 AM »
Thomas Jefferson, arguably one of the three greatest founding fathers said (pardon a modest paraphrase):

"Error of judgement may be tolerated, only where Reason is FREE to combat it."

We have been, as a civilization, given the framework upon which to fight the tyranny, oppression and injustices that men and women cast against us,every day,in the smallest and most sublime of all ways.

The framework is a tool. Your intent to speak the truth and then exact justice is required and this lies in your willingness to use that framework, as it was handed down to you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: December 02, 2004, 02:25:00 PM »
The framework is a tool. Your intent to speak the truth and then exact justice is required and this lies in your willingness to use that framework, as it was handed down to you.

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: December 03, 2004, 09:10:00 AM »
On 2004-11-30 08:35:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Thomas Jefferson, arguably one of the three greatest founding fathers said (pardon a modest paraphrase):

"Error of judgement may be tolerated, only where Reason is FREE to combat it."

We have been, as a civilization, given the framework upon which to fight the tyranny, oppression and injustices that men and women cast against us,every day,in the smallest and most sublime of all ways.

The framework is a tool. Your intent to speak the truth and then exact justice is required and this lies in your willingness to use that framework, as it was handed down to you."

Thank you Owen, for being my friend, hearing my story, and visiting this site for me and then posting a worthwhile comment. You are a true friend.
-the general captain
blownaway
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: December 06, 2004, 12:17:00 AM »
Hi all
I went to RMA, Ascent and BCA.  I was doin the program from 96-99.  BCA pg 12.  What is it like now?  Someone email me please [email protected]

Rachel

Offline Antibody?

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: December 16, 2004, 04:19:00 PM »
Here is part of the Spokesman Review article

More than two dozen parents and former students at Rocky Mountain Academy and Boulder Creek Academy ? two expensive private schools for troubled teens ? have filed four lawsuits claiming a pattern of neglect and abuse inflicted upon kids by staff or by other students running out of staffers' control.

The four lawsuits can be grouped into two categories, Todd Reed, attorney for the plaintiffs, said Thursday. Two of the suits recount allegations of misconduct and breach-of-contract issues from Boulder Creek Academy near Bonners Ferry in the mid- to late-1990s; the others concern students more recently enrolled at Rocky Mountain Academy, which is near Naples, Idaho. Boulder Creek typically houses 70 students. Rocky Mountain, which typically enrolls nearly 40 students, currently has 30.

Among the allegations listed in the lawsuits filed at the Bonner County Courthouse in Sandpoint:

--
One boy was forced to dig a grave, crawl into a coffin in the grave and have dirt thrown on it by staff.

--
A girl was called "fatty" by staff even as she was being counseled by other staffers for bulimia.

--
Another girl was called a "whore" and forced by staffers to wear a derisive sign advertising oral sex.

Another suit alleges a student at RMA was hazed, beaten and insulted constantly and with impunity by other students because staffers were not in the dormitories and didn't seem to care enough to stop the beatings when they did find out.

There is more on other fornits pages

Offline Unknown Soldier

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: December 23, 2004, 10:49:00 PM »
Regarding CEDU's alleged ability to counter-sue. One word says it all. Bullshit.

I have spent a lot of time with Child Protective Services. Any worker there grinds teeth and bites lip at mearly hearing the words Milestones, CEDU RMA or BCA.

Every state in the Northwest has heard of the abuse related riots, suicides, suffocation death, uneducated staff, yelling, intimidation, recketeering, religious and racial persecution and illegal punishment of kids at CEDU. Everone knows they are a cult - even the managers.

If parents send their kids to any CEDU school they are willfully setting the child up for abuse and possible death. And, they alone will be held financially and legally responsible - before CEDU
ult Killer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 18, 2005, 11:34:00 AM »
Does anyone know the status of the lawsuit?
Or what it is about

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 06, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
On 2004-11-18 08:33:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I personally witnessed the allegations and many more abuses - We will shut you down. Me and many of my fellow therapists will be there to testify.

RMA and BCA will GO Down Hard - Mark My words."

Please, what is the status of the suit now that the schools are closed?  Are these people going to walk away to do it again under another name?  Do you still need witnesses?

Offline Dr Fucktard

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 06, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
SIBS will be hiring some of them if need be. The group seems to be getting off to a bit of a shaky start, (this is to be expected to some degree) so we may need to consider hiring some staff from the outside....time will tell.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2005, 10:24:00 AM »
too bad that now that cedu is closed, and bankrupt, there will be no money for any of you.  you would be unsecured creditors standing in the back of a long line with the secured creditors coming first... noone will ever see a dime.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2005, 11:06:00 AM »
How about the group punishment in 03/03 when everyone on restriction was forced to move out of their dorms into Martin Luther King together so they could "swim in their own shit"?  What an interesting interpretation of the "clean your own pond" exercise that parents participate in at family conferences.  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion as long as it is not inflicted on others, but that was not my idea of the therapeutic use of positive peer culture.....

On 2004-11-11 19:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Here is the Article Again

Antibody

How to Get On Board.

Posted: 2004-11-09 18:17:00  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is the name and phone of the law firm that is handling the case against RMA and BCA.

There are a lot of stories missing about the extended table assignments lasting weeks and months, social isolation, group consequences, punishmant for mastrubation by mormon staff, staff hiding in dorms and spying on kids from closets, double binds and impossible assignments leading to eventual hospitalization, lying to parents (I was there while they lied) and setting up kids to explode so they would have to be sent to Ascent at 16 K for 6 weeks - ie racketeering.

Lawe Offices of Powell and Reed

Sandpoint Idaho

Phone 208-263-3529

Send the article to students and parents - We might be able to shut those hell holes down.

Antibody

Former CEDU Therapist who saw it all

I posted the article - ha ha  "

Offline Oppositional Defiance

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2005, 09:55:00 PM »
Could anyone please post information on how to go about suing your parents for sending you to a cedu program? how do you start? what do you need to do?

Thanks,
OD
ppositional Defiance,
AKA
Black Francis the 2nd
Email- [email protected]
Phone- 727-743-1914

Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law.
Love is the law, love under will.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 09, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
What/who is SIBS???
On 2005-04-06 10:03:00, Dr Fucktard wrote:

"SIBS will be hiring some of them if need be. The group seems to be getting off to a bit of a shaky start, (this is to be expected to some degree) so we may need to consider hiring some staff from the outside....time will tell."