Author Topic: Cherokee Creek Boys School  (Read 6707 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Cherokee Creek Boys School
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2009, 04:40:52 PM »
Quote from: "guest9"
I'm bumping this thread in light of Mount Bachelor Academy closing. CCBS's Exexcutive Director David Lepere and his wife Janine (formerly Janine Riehl) both met there. I think they worked at Cedu after. I was there with them. That woman Janine was a real sadist, the meanest on the staff. She had been one of MBA's original students and then after graduating didn't leave for seven or eight more years, was a mentor-counselor had long after she'd lost all clue about the world outside the bubble. Thnking back about how she treated kids she may have been very disturbed.

i saw janine make one of her students camp out alone in the middle of campus in the snow for a week. no classes, bans with everyone, and the girl didn't even get to use a normal bathroom. had to go there pretty much in sight of the dorms. thing was the girl wasn't even in trouble for anything. janine was all, "i'm giving you a gift" . "for clarity" or some bs like that
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2009, 04:52:00 PM »
FUCK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2009, 06:13:36 PM »
Quote from: "summoned guest"
I'm bumping this thread in light of Mount Bachelor Academy closing. CCBS's Exexcutive Director David Lepere and his wife Janine (formerly Janine Riehl) both met there. I think they worked at Cedu after. I was there with them. That woman Janine was a real sadist, the meanest on the staff. She had been one of MBA's original students and then after graduating didn't leave for seven or eight more years, was a mentor-counselor had long after she'd lost all clue about the world outside the bubble. Thnking back about how she treated kids she may have been very disturbed.

i saw janine make one of her students camp out alone in the middle of campus in the snow for a week. no classes, bans with everyone, and the girl didn't even get to use a normal bathroom. had to go there pretty much in sight of the dorms. thing was the girl wasn't even in trouble for anything. janine was all, "i'm giving you a gift" . "for clarity" or some bs like that

that's nuts

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2009, 10:22:03 PM »
FUCK

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 27, 2009, 12:20:09 AM »
Quote from: "HI GIA"
WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING.
:twofinger:  LMFAO

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 27, 2009, 01:03:21 PM »
Quote from: "summoned guest"

Hi Gia, I don't know who Gia is but I know the above stuff about Janine Riehl/Janine Lepere is true.