Author Topic: vca wasnt that bad  (Read 2703 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
vca wasnt that bad
« on: October 11, 2004, 11:24:00 AM »
I went to VCA when it first started in Florida.

I got sent to VCA and was not to happy.  I felt like a lot of you younger girls do now.

All I know is that before VCA I was lying little whore that lived for drugs.  THen somthing wierd happened, I MET GOD.  Wow, that is horible.  Had I not gottne saved, I for sure would not be alive now.    By the way, before VCA I was got sent to other "non" christian group homes.  All that happened there was they would pass out drugs, and the male counselers would try to get into my pants.

Are some of ths staff members at VCA a little odd?  Yes.  But guess what girls, where ever you go, you will find people wierd, not jsut at christian girls homes.

Wait till you get jobs in real life.  Half the people you are forced to work with are freaks.  Its called human nature.

Anyway, I know that nothing I say is going to change any of the bitter ones here.  You guys hate the Palmer and any of the staff that was there when you were.  You can either go throughout life thinking you were a victom, or move on.  

There are many diferent kinds of victoms in the world today.  Were you beaten within an inch of your life?  Were you repeatedly raped by the staff members?  Were you dragged into a labor camp and forced to watch your family killed?  NO.  You were put in a school that took away your drugs, boys and freedom.  You were made to pick weads, do the dishes, eat crappy food and read the Bible.  Wow, that sounds horrible.

Until you move on, VCA will be the only thing you think about for the rest of your life.  Do you realy want that?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
vca wasnt that bad
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2004, 11:40:00 AM »
not all of see ourselves as "victoms" sp. victims we just belive that justice needs to be served.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
vca wasnt that bad
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2004, 01:35:00 PM »
is this heather hay? :???:

Offline princessjenn007

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy
vca wasnt that bad
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2004, 02:31:00 PM »
To The Reformed "Lying Whore":

How dare you compare ANYTHING to the Holocaust?  You sick freak!  I happen to BE Jewish, and some of my family members WERE taken off to concentration (labor) camps while others were killed.  What a discusting comparison you used.  Are you really that hateful?  Or just extremely uneducated? :flame:

And for your own personal information, he things you mention did happen to girls in these programs.  Girls in both GBS and VCA were dragged, tackled, and YES, sexually abused.  You are reading a post from one right now.  I noticed you needed to type "repeatedly" in front of raped.  Does the amount of times lighten or worsen the crime?

Save your silly rantings for a board who really gives a damn.  Those of us who post here are dedicated to moving passed that time; we just have different ways of wading through all of the BS.

pj007

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
vca wasnt that bad
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2004, 09:49:00 PM »
On 2004-10-11 11:31:00, princessjenn007 wrote:

"To The Reformed "Lying Whore":

Those of us who post here are dedicated to moving passed that time; we just have different ways of wading through all of the BS.

pj007"

Yeah, looks like your realy moving paset all your bad past.

Let me ask you a question.  Why were you sent to VCA?

Offline princessjenn007

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy
vca wasnt that bad
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2004, 01:05:00 AM »
Unfortunately, I wasn't the only child in my family that was sent away during that period of my family's life, so it's kind of hard for me to believe it was all me.  (There were four girls, now they are down to two.)  Either way, I still ended up at the same exact place as you.  It happened and it's over.  

What we, the former students who post on this board are doing, is letting our voices be heard.  We are tired of keeping quiet,  "Death to quiet time!", as one poster put it. You no longer have to be silent about your "school days" at any behavior modification program.

I am not going to treat you disrespectfully about your statement, but I do want you to know that some might consider what you just posted to be very offensive.  I will ask you one time to try to refrain from assuming anything about anyone.

BTW, just because you chose to reveal your skeletons in a public forum, does not mean I care to. If you would like to contact me by email, I would have no problem responding to any of your  questions.