Author Topic: vca was just not pleseant.  (Read 2041 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
vca was just not pleseant.
« on: October 02, 2004, 02:00:00 PM »
I have read all or most of the posts on vca and gbs first of all this stuff is true i was at vca and i know of the abuses the people that are saying we are lying are full or crap! for one they can not speak for us palmer is a mean and vicious man so is his wife!they are not interested in helping the children.Yes vca did change my life however the way my life was changed was not by any means the way it should have been, there is no one to love you at vca they are cruel and harsh yes they are very abusive no talking no looking no doing anything that could remotely be deemed sinful! i hated it there and so did alot of other girls i got no real help at victory i just became brainwashed its very sad.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
I just read your post and I can back you up 100%! I was at VCA in the mid-90's, and I have the same feelings. If Victory was supposed to help, why are there so many of us struggling with the hurt for years after we were released?

You heard the news about the Mexico school...one thing to thank God for! Now if we could just shut down the rest of Palmer's "ministry" and reach out to the survivors...

I found a great site after years of searching for other girls from VCA/Genesis online:

There are even pictures of life at VCA, pretty cool. Although I would not wish Victory on anyone, I don't want the 2 years I was there to just disappear, wasted. It's bittersweet to think of us miserable lonely girls trying our best to make good out of a bad situation...Friday nights, our short-lived soccer matches, the occasional kind word from Mrs. Dore or Gram, the peanut butter brownie on your birthday (I have pictures!), hunting for frogs with Katie when someone was outside to watch us, the things we did to make life more bearable.

I'd like to talk to you more about VCA...maybe you were there at the same time as me? Post me back with your email!

Offline princessjenn007

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy
« Reply #2 on: October 06, 2004, 03:58:00 AM »
also at vca during the mid-nineties.  

email me at