Author Topic: Will I ever get into the Chat Room or am I not worthy!!!!  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
Re: Will I ever get into the Chat Room or am I not worthy!!!!
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2009, 05:42:57 PM »
Quote from: "Danny Bennison"
I have tried to get on the chat line at all different hours, and always it says "chat room full" so it is either constantly full or it is out of order or my member doesn't allow me in and "chat room full" is a nice way of saying your not allowed.
I just tried testing it, and I couldn't access it either. So the problem has nothing to do with you, specifically. I suspect that it might have been shut off due to the aforementioned Trollus malingerus.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2009, 05:44:35 PM »
Quote from: "Golly Gee"
Quote from: "GOZAR THE DESTRUCTOR"
Jeesh...... most folks on this site, go ahead and use their name, especially when their going to get down and dirty,  to least  know who I am debating with. Yet you don't or can't, why would that be to obvious a sign of your underbelly, to point out.
Now, as to being full of shit.....Yeah why not I believe we were alotted a certain amount to go w/ our "EGOS", so piss off and let me enjoy mine. I don't see you being denied.......HMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.
Still waiting for the "Key Master" to show himself....... :soapbox:
Danny Bennison, nobody knows what the fuck you’re talking about.

Golly Gee,
Let me see if I can break this down into stupid terms, I have tried to get on the chat line at all different hours, and always it says "chat room full" so it is either constantly full or it is out of order or my member doesn't allow me in and "chat room full" is a nice way of saying your not allowed. Which all three are fine, just trying to get some info on this matter, but of course instead of educated me on this issue, I have to deal w/ morons that enjoy reading their crap.    Thank you    :cheers:
You should stick with stupid terms. You write much better in bite sized pieces. Now,”what the fuck you’re talking about” is clear.
 :agree:

Now your problem is obvious, your impatience. Read all the posts.......Buttmunch!!!!!!!!!........ :rasta:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 27, 2009, 07:32:54 PM »
Quote from: "Ursus"
I have tried to get on the chat line at all different hours, and always it says "chat room full" so it is either constantly full or it is out of order or my member doesn't allow me in and "chat room full" is a nice way of saying your not allowed.
I just tried testing it, and I couldn't access it either. So the problem has nothing to do with you, specifically. I suspect that it might have been shut off due to the aforementioned Trollus malingerus.

Thanks, just wanted some insight.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #18 on: December 27, 2009, 07:33:09 PM »
I am like the little one waiting for the door to open.....help.
Scroll down to the bottom of any page and type in the box.  The shoutbox (one chat interface) is built into the forum.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 27, 2009, 07:54:07 PM »
Quote from: "psy"
I am like the little one waiting for the door to open.....help.
Scroll down to the bottom of any page and type in the box.  The shoutbox (one chat interface) is built into the forum.

Thanks, your de man !!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2011, 07:09:07 PM »
To everyone that helped thru my mini meltdown, "thanks", my computer knowledge still needs to advance.   :notworthy:  :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Will I ever get into the Chat Room or am I not worthy!!!
« Reply #21 on: September 27, 2011, 02:46:31 AM »
Danny Bennison sucks dicks!