Author Topic: Day 60 - Moral Inventory - 9/26/75 (Open Meeting)  (Read 1118 times)

Offline Filobeddoe

• View Profile
Day 60 - Moral Inventory - 9/26/75 (Open Meeting)
« on: October 03, 2004, 10:25:00 PM »
Day 60 - Moral Inventory - 9/26/75 (Open Meeting)

Something that I was thinkin' about was, I was an asshole for a long time, about 4 years & I was conditioned to be that way for a long time & as much as I want to get my shit together I know that it's not gonna happen overnight or any other time limit because I still have a lot to learn about myself until I get my shit together.

Like I was talking to my parents tonight & my mom said that she wouldn't care if I was living away from home for 3 years if it took that long to get myself straight. That really surprised me & she also said that I was messed up for a long time & the important thing is that I get straight & that's the way I feel about it too because I want to get straight & I'm not gonna worry about any petty BS like setting myself up to go home because it's not really important as far as me getting straight goes.

And like in Homes Rap today, everybody was telling me how good that I was doin' but it has only been a few days since I started to really be myself & get my shit together. Because I want to be as strong as possible before I go home.

I LOVE YOU

Goals: Try to relate to everything so I can get really involved & learn alot.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »