Author Topic: Thanks for this forum!  (Read 4259 times)

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Thanks for this forum!
« on: September 28, 2004, 11:48:00 AM »
I've been reading the sometimes lively debate about the seed on this forum, and all I can say is - I am so glad there's a place where I can read about both the good and bad side of my experiences there. There WAS good and bad, and there are other aspects of it that, even today, I have trouble sorting out.

I was there for a long time and got very close to some people that I cared about. I was lucky to have an oldcomer that did really care about me, and there were staff members there that I remember with kind thoughts. However, in spite of this, I chose to leave, which was not an easy thing to do. I had to give up everything and start over. So, obviously, not having my own life, and having to clear every decision and thougth with Art Barker was a real downside. And even Art - I just find it hard to be mad at the guy - although I left him behind long ago.

I have also heard from some fellow seedlings and that is unbelievably nice. I've had no one to talk to about this for years and years.

Thanks again to Greg and Ginger and all the others who have both good and bad things to say.

Wally Gator[ This Message was edited by: cleveland on 2005-06-11 12:41 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ally Gator

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Thanks for this forum!
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2004, 05:38:00 PM »
Hi Wally-
   I couldn't agree more- what a confusing time we shared. I ran- not walked from the seed. and spent  years looking over my shoulder in many ways. I had to unravel a bit of the layers of veneer I gained in the seed, I lost my identity as an individual-surrendered to the whole-more later-my real life is blissfully calling.

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Thanks for this forum!
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2004, 09:31:00 AM »
Hey, I hope to hear more from you!
ally Gator

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Thanks for this forum!
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2004, 03:42:00 PM »
Thanks for the kind words. I will endeavor to continue this forum as long as ex seedlings want a place to discuss what happened.

Offline I'll kick your arse

• View Profile
Re: Thanks for this forum!
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2012, 07:08:25 PM »
:moon: