Author Topic: Years later...  (Read 1434 times)

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Years later...
« on: September 22, 2004, 02:40:00 PM »
Years go by, and I barely thought of the Seed anymore. But now I have found this site, read posts and links, and I can't get enough. I can't read too many posts, and that goes for Straight, KIDS and others as well. Our experiences have so much in common.

It's been 26 years since I first sat on the Front Row, and I am starting to come to terms with it today. Perhaps I was too close to it before. Other people discover this site at about the same time in their lives. I hope to hear their stories.

Wally Gator[ This Message was edited by: cleveland on 2005-08-24 12:09 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ally Gator

Offline GregFL

• View Profile
Years later...
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 03:12:00 PM »
Yeah we all got a lot in common, but only we had the all original, Jim Jonesey cool aide type love cult. The rest of them had imitations of the Seed.

There was only one Seed, and in some ways I am glad I went there instead of Straight and certainly am happy I wasn't in Kids.

Offline cleveland

• View Profile
Years later...
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 04:41:00 PM »
No kidding. The stuff I have read about these other programs makes me 'grateful' for the seed experience. I just lost my freedom and my self will - I wasn't beaten or tortured. Although some days felt like torture, for sure.

Where are all the other posters? I am excited by this site but it seems kind of dead these days, maybe everyone is concerned with hurricanes, Iraq, the election...imagine that.
ally Gator