Author Topic: Introducing a straight friend to fornits  (Read 1513 times)

Offline kpickle39

• View Profile
Introducing a straight friend to fornits
« on: September 21, 2004, 05:04:00 PM »
Hey, one of my straight buddies is coming over to hang out and chill.  He doesn't have a computer and has never seen any of the straight websites, although I have kept him advised about what is going on.   He has expressed his interest in looking at some sites, so I figured now is the time.  I am interested in his reaction as he reads some of the subjects and posts on fornits.  Maybe I can get him to post.  I'm sure he is a fixin to freak out!!  :grin:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2004, 11:34:00 AM »
Yeah, he'll freak.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2004, 02:35:00 PM »
Well, How did it go??

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2004, 02:47:00 PM »
We looked at Straight Testimony and he said he felt sick.   19  year old, yanked out of college when he came to get cleared to see his brother on 1st phase.  Real class act kidnapping.  We drank a beer, chatted and he went home.  No major freak out, just a look of dispair.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #4 on: September 22, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
Jeeze, Pickle! You make us sound like a gay bar!  :rofl:

There never was a good war or a bad peace.

--Benjamin Franklin, (1773)

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2004, 07:37:00 AM »
Not sure where the "gay bar" thing came from, other than maybe feeling sick.   He said he didn't really enjoy reading about a little girl in group getting her leg broke by Miller Newton.  I can understand that. . . that wild man was/is out of control and should be locked up for his crimes.  

Reading your posts made me laugh . . . needed that Antigen, thanks!

Offline Dr. Miller Newton

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 23, 2004, 10:58:00 AM »
On 2004-09-23 04:37:00, Anonymous wrote:

He said he didn't really enjoy reading about a little girl in group getting her leg broke by Miller Newton.  I can understand that. . . that wild man was/is out of control and should be locked up for his crimes.  

The incident you speak of was part of a therapeutic process!  She did what was necessary to have her leg broken---she chose to act the way she did in Group and had to pay the consequences for her actions.  If you define "out of control" as "unable to be manipulated by conniving little druggies" then "out of control" I am and always will be.  You see, Druggie, I have "Awareness", a  gift I tried to give to you but which you did not receive when it was generously offered.  When you take an isolated incident out of context you invariably are missing the big picture---what is more serious, I ask you-- a broken leg, or a life wasted in pursuit of chemically-induced joys and wild animalistic sexual escapades?  By breaking her leg, I was showing compassion for her and helping her to realize the serious, life-threatening nature of her disease of chemical dependency.  Of course, you, without my Awareness, would not understand.  It's called Tough Love-- and you will be receiving it at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0!

Love ya!  Have a seat...
Teenage Drug Use Is A Disease

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2004, 11:10:00 AM »
On 2004-09-23 07:58:00, Dr. Miller Newton wrote:

The incident you speak of was part of a therapeutic process!  She did what was necessary to have her leg broken---she chose to act the way she did in Group and had to pay the consequences for her actions.  If you define "out of control" as "unable to be manipulated by conniving little druggies" then "out of control" I am and always will be.  You see, Druggie, I have "Awareness", a  gift I tried to give to you but which you did not receive when it was generously offered.  When you take an isolated incident out of context you invariably are missing the big picture---what is more serious, I ask you-- a broken leg, or a life wasted in pursuit of chemically-induced joys and wild animalistic sexual escapades?  By breaking her leg, I was showing compassion for her and helping her to realize the serious, life-threatening nature of her disease of chemical dependency.  Of course, you, without my Awareness, would not understand.  It's called Tough Love-- and you will be receiving it at the new, improved, all-ages Straight, Inc. v2.0!

Love ya!  Have a seat...

"

As funny as this is, it's also pretty fucking sad cause you know he really feels this way.  

Miller, in case you're lurking around here somewhere, we've all seen what a scared, pathetic old man you are.  Scared to even walk across the street from your "church" (church...HA  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

For all those that don't know, this pathetic fuck is living in fear!!!!  He can try and tell himself all he wants that he's a respected member of the community.  His neighbors hate him, most of Madeira Beach hates him, certainly WE all hate him.  The guy can't relax, can't enjoy an evening or a day without having to look over his shoulder.  It may not be the epilogue we would have written for him, but at least it's something.

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 24, 2004, 01:18:00 PM »
On 2004-09-22 15:02:00, Antigen wrote:

"Jeeze, Pickle! You make us sound like a gay bar!  :rofl:

There never was a good war or a bad peace.

--Benjamin Franklin, (1773)

"

http://www.rathergood.com/gaybar/

I had to...  :wave:

God is a comedian playing to an audience too afraid to laugh.

--Voltaire (1694-1778)