Author Topic: If you went to GBS read this...  (Read 2272 times)

Offline xpertis

• View Profile
    • http://cheaser.iwarp.com
If you went to GBS read this...
« on: September 15, 2004, 09:18:00 AM »
[ This Message was edited by: xpertis on 2004-09-15 22:07 ][ This Message was edited by: xpertis on 2004-09-15 22:07 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2004, 03:39:00 PM »
vERY BITTER PERSON YOU ARE.STOP YOUR SLANDER NOW.PEOPLE THAT KNOW OF BROTHER PALMER KNOWS THAT WHAT A FEW OF YOU IS SAYING IS ALL LIES.. OF ALL THE TEENAGE GIRLS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH VICTORY THERES ONLY A FEW OF YOU THAT WANNA STIR UP PROBLEMS.. WHICH I THINK THAT ALL ANONYMOUS REPLIES ARE THE SAME PERSON...TRYING TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE THERE IS SO MANY GIRLS SAYING BAD THINGS..HAHAHAHAHA  I KNOW BROTHER PALMER AND THE STAFF OF VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY AND I KNOW THE ACCUSATIONS THAT YOU MAKE ARE ALL LIES.. NOW WHY DONT YOU FIND YOURSELF A NEW HOBBY INSTEAD OF SPREADING LIES AROUND..I WILL SEE TO IT THAT YOUR YAHOO GROUP FORUM OF FALSE ACCUSATIONS WILL BE CLOSED DOWN.. THAN WE SHALL SEE WHO GETS THE LAST LAUGH NOW WONT WE.. THE TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS:)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2004, 05:17:00 AM »
I AM SO MAD THAT I WAS LIED TO ON SO MANY LEVELS BY THE STAFF. A STAFF THAT IS SUPPOSED TO BE CHRISTIAN. YOU GIVE SINCERE CHRISTIANS A BAD NAME. YOU ALSO CONFUSE THE KIDS TELLING THEM EVERY LITTLE THING IS A SIN, AND THEN SINNING YOUR SELFS BY HURTING A YOUNG PERSONS SELF ESTEEM, AND CAUSING THEM TO BE TRAMATIZED INSTEAD OF HELPING THEM. I WAS TOLD THEY WOULD BE TAKEN CARE OF IN A LOVING WAY. THEY WERE NOT GIVEN THE SMALLEST CONSIDERATION FOR THERE FEELINGS. I WAS ALSO TOLD THEY COULD TALK TO A PASTOR THERE IF THEY NEEDED TO TALK. THEY WERE NOT ALLOWED TO TALK TO ANY ONE, AND WOULD GET PUNISHED WITH SENTENCES IF THEY DID. THEY WERE YELLED AT, AND GIVEN SENTENCES FOR CRYING TOO. IM SO SAD THAT MY CHILD HAD TO GO THOUGH THIS ALFUL EXPERIENCE AT GENESIS BY THE SEA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2004, 08:48:00 AM »
hahahahhaa what a joke ... a girl from genesis by the sea now acting as a parent...too funny... you are so full of lies.. your just so miserable with your own life that you have to make up lies.. you know darn well that your a liar and your little groupie of so called followers... pretty sad when you have to make up lies to get attention...are you that pitiful? Talk is cheap and especially when it's all lies.. O and your yahoo group is ever so growing...lol   what a few of you get your brothers or maybe sisters and cousins or whoever you could convince to lie for you to join your so called group....maybe you even paid some one to join your little groupie..you need to call your group the WHINERS...LOL

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2004, 09:09:00 AM »
OOOOOOOO  And to the one that claims the staff at genesis gives christians a bad name,,, first do you even know what a christian is? and second if you was a Christian you would know that the crap being said is nothing but lies and your daughter just couldnt live the way she was before she went to genesis...what a girl gets upset and pitches her little temper tantrums cause she can't have her drugs ,,, her sex, her booze,,, and etc which is why she was at Genesis. and a girl will sit and tell the staff she hates her mom and dad and she wishes they were dead.. WOW  what lovely daughters some of you parent have.. of course their going to say they hated the place and make it sound like they were so mistreated cause her mom and dad chose to stop all the destruction their daughter,etc had in her life..think about it... lets see where these girls are at in their life in another few months ,six months and years from now.. Maybe They will be fine,, or maybe in jail,, or missing or maybe even dead.. (i HOPE NOT DEAD CAUSE THAT WOULD BE TERRIBLE)  NO MATTER WHAT YOU THINK OR NO MATTER HOW MANY PEOPLE IS IN YOUR WHINERS GROUP THERE IS MORE PEOPLE THAT SEE THE POSITIVE FROM GENESIS AND VICTORY..SO WHATEVER GO AHEAD AND KEEP POSTING YOUR COMMENTS AND YOUR LIES.. DO WHATEVER MAKES YOU HAPPY...GOD BLESS EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2004, 01:14:00 PM »
If you are so concerned about how many people are challenging you, why don't you just check the IP's of the posts?  

I wonder what you have to say to me, someone who actually SAW and HEARD the routine sexual abuse of one of my classmates by Palmer himself.  There used to be a little fifth-wheel trailer on the side of the MOD building. (This was in 1994)  The two of them were in there, by themselves, carrying on.  I know what I saw, I know what I heard.  It wasn't only one time.  

I feel sorry for all of you (since you also post anonymously, I believe you are only one or two people strong) who are so staunchly defending Palmer + staff.  They still have control over your feeble mind.  How sad for you.  All this time later, and you still can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground.

Whenever you decided to grow some cojones, VISIT the Yahoo site, anyone can post. . .BUT you can't do it anonymously.  SO sorry.  You must say what you came to say in your own voice.  Sure, you can make up an alias, but no "anon".

BTW, please turn off your caps, no one is impressed.   :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2004, 02:14:00 AM »
What a twisted mind that man has! Its pretty cut and dry dude! You have been found out! You can't hide. You have no control any more. How does it feel?
We don't want any more God blesses from you after you call us liars, but are lying yourself.
Guess what. Its not just a FEW anymore!