Author Topic: Pentagon Strike - What really hit the Pentagon on 9/11?  (Read 1018 times)

Offline ehm

• View Profile
Pentagon Strike - What really hit the Pentagon on 9/11?
« on: September 08, 2004, 10:59:00 PM »
Has anyone seen this?

http://www.911review.org/Media/pentagon121.swf

http://www.pentagonstrike.co.uk/

...the people have a right to keep and bear arms.
-- Patrick Henry and George Mason Debates

« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 09, 2004, 08:41:00 AM »
Holy Wake-up Call Batgirl!!!  I messed around in search engines and what-not as far back as December of 2001, when I still worked for the St. Pete Times and found ample evidence that 9-11 was just a bunch of b.s.  The fact that this presentation is so well made and blatant in it's intent to inform and educate fills me with hope for the future.  The stuff that I uncovered was more like a Sunday school lesson made all prim and proper so as not to draw any undue attention to the truth, but merely to point out some facts that might bear looking into to so that one could form his or her own opinion without causing any alarm.

Speaking openly about these such matters in the workplace was a sure fire way of getting yourself branded as a "hot head," "troublemaker," or a "goddammned nut."  I find it extremely refreshing to see that finally, there are people willing to present the views that I have held inside all these years.  I want to thank you for sharing this stuff, and while it would not pertain to sitting in a crappy rental seat in a warehouse in the front row of a drug program being "rehabilitated" to conform, I am glad that I went through all that shit all those years ago, because it makes it all so much easier to digest and believe.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline ehm

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 09, 2004, 09:47:00 AM »
while it would not pertain to sitting in a crappy rental seat in a warehouse in the front row of a drug program being "rehabilitated" to conform, I am glad that I went through all that shit all those years ago, because it makes it all so much easier to digest and believe.

Thanks Bob, I agree. My father-in-law is a Republican. I can't stand being around him sometimes because I disagree so strongly with his views. I would never try talking politics with him, and it's kind of a strange knowledge gap. I feel like there is a part of me he won't ever understand. I sat down with both of them (in-laws) and talked to them about when I found out about http://www.thestraights.com, this board, and the others. I ended up just talking to my mother-in-law about them though. Dad never said a thing to me about it. I know it was because I showed him articles with the Bush name in them. Everything about these programs goes against what the Republicans would believe.

Sometimes I wonder if Dad thinks I'm just a disgruntled "druggie." I hate that even at 33 years of age, I can worry if someone thinks I?m a druggie.  :flame:

I just know that there is wayyyy too much coincidence and evidence not to have a reasonable doubt about this administration. But the political argument is futile, and I'd rather not waste my time.

I heard about this on NPR this morning: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5915547/site/newsweek/

Sept. 13 issue - In the summer of 2002, congressional investigators probing the September 11 terror attacks made a startling discovery. A college professor and longtime FBI informant in San Diego had dealt extensively with two of the 9/11 hijackers. The informant became close to the future terrorists after he'd rented them rooms in his house. The connection raised plenty of questions: What did the informant know about the activities of his housemates? And why hadn't the FBI said anything about the connection?

The discovery led to a closed-door confrontation between the FBI and Florida Sen. Bob Graham, co-chair of the joint House-Senate panel investigating 9/11. Convinced that the bureau was stonewalling, Graham tried to slap the FBI's chief counsel with a subpoena to produce the informant. "With the subpoena still in hand, I approached him, holding it inches from his chest," Graham writes in his new book, "Intelligence Matters," which deals with his efforts to get to the bottom of the 9/11 attacks. "He leaned back from the subpoena as it if were radioactive." The FBI counsel asked for extra time to see if something could be worked out. In the end, the FBI refused to allow Graham and his colleagues to question a crucial witness.

The function of the press is very high. It is almost holy. It ought to
serve as a forum for the people, through which the people may know freely what is going on. To misstate or suppress the news is a breach of trust.
--Mr. Justice Brandeis