Author Topic: I HATE GBS  (Read 30288 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2004, 01:00:00 AM »
there is a yahoo group where you would be welcome please consider joining http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy/
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2004, 02:10:00 AM »
YOU GO GIRL!!! HOW EXCITING THAT YOU WROTE ABOUT THIS: About the girls not having periods at Victory. That is so freaky because that happened at Genesis too. I believe it had something to do with the orange oblong pill with a line in the middle of it that the Genesis staff made us take every morning with our breakfast. They said it was a vitamin. It made all the girls tired and nausious feeling. I havn't had my period for several months. Yeah, your damn right I have issues!

Now let me point out to EVERYBODY here some FACTS:

MIKE PALMER of JAY, FLORIDA, is shown as a Director on the board of Palm Lane Baptist Church, Inc., that was located in Arcadia/Nocatee, Florida. (Palm Lane Church, Inc., had a "ministry" called Palm Lane Boarding Academy.) BOB & BETTY WILLS are the founders of Palm Lane Baptist Church, Inc., & Palm Lane Boarding Academy; and BOB & BETTY WILLS are also the founders of Mountain Park Baptist Church and Boarding Academy that was located in Patterson, Missouri. It was reported in a MOUNTAIN PARK Newsletter that MIKE PALMER was a speaker at a MOUNTAIN PARK graduation banquet. BOB WILLS & MIKE PALMER are shown to also sit on the board together of a Florida Corporation called "ASSOCIATION OF CHRISTIAN CHILDERN'S MINISTRIES INTERNATIONAL, INC." (Basically, I believe that it could be said that BOB WILLS & MIKE PALMER are "birds of a feather who flock together".)

BOB & BETTY WILLS & MOUNTAIN PARK are currently being sued by a former "student" of Mountain Park who alleges that she was drugged with the psychotropic drug THORAZINE. Here's a link for anybody who might want to read the Complaint that was filed in the lawsuit:

http://mpcourtdocuments.netfirms.com/thejoint.htm

One of the MANY side-effects that can be caused by THORAZINE is STOPPING OF MENSTRUATION.  

ANYBODY WANT TO TAKE A GUESS AS TO WHAT COLOR THORAZINE TABLETS ARE?

Here's a clue: "I believe it had something to do with the orange oblong pill with a line in the middle of it that the Genesis staff made us take every morning with our breakfast."

Well, well, well ----

If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck; and if birds of a feather flock together; I do believe that somebody's goose will end up COOKED; and we'll be asking, "Does anybody smell a RAT?"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #17 on: September 20, 2004, 02:39:00 AM »
ANON, you asked, "HAHAHAA DIDNT SAY I WAS TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE NOW DID I?"

I'll answer: I believe it has been proven ANON that you couldn't SCARE ANYBODY!

Funny how you ignore the FACTS of GENESIS BY THE SEA in MEXICO & VICTORY CHRISTIAN ACADEMY in CALIFORNIA CLOSINGS. Kind of hard to MAKE EXCUSES for those closings, isn't it?

Your SHALLOW claim, ANON, that, "YOU BETTER READ THE ARTICLES ABOUT THE CLOSING OF THE SCHOOLS IN BAJA,, THERE WASNT ONLY ONE REASONING IN CLOSING OF THE SCHOOLS DOWN THERE."

Here's some of what the Mexican Authorities had to say in a recent news article concerning the closing of GENESIS BY THE SEA:  

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/mexi ... 9raid.html:

Questions swirl around closure of teen centers

Mexican officials, school staff under scrutiny since raids
By Sandra Dibble and Anna Cearley
UNION-TRIBUNE STAFF WRITERS
September 19, 2004

Mexican authorities said all three centers were operating illegally in Mexico, without state and municipal permits. They found unmarked and expired medications at all three, and incomplete or nonexistent clinical records.
In interviews, Mexican state and federal officials said they were
enforcing the law, and were concerned about the well-being of the
youths inside unlicensed facilities.
Among the violations they describe...an electric fence surrounding Genesis by the Sea, a religion-
oriented behavior modification center for a similar number of girls outside Rosarito Beach.

Reynoso said neighbors of Genesis reported hearing cries in the night coming from the center.

None of the centers had a person properly licensed to run a rehabilitation center, said Dr. Francisco Vera, Baja California's health secretary. Though all three offered classes, none
was registered with the Baja California Department of Education, Reynoso said.
Genesis residents complained of mistreatment.
Reynoso said prosecutors are investigating.
Directors of Genesis by the Sea could not be contacted.

(I WONDER IF ANY OF THOSE UNMARKED & EXPIRED MEDICATIONS HAPPENED TO BE ORANGE PILLS?)

Have a nice day, ANON. I know I will - and so will MANY of those BLESSED children who have been set FREE because of the GOODNESS of the MEXICAN GOVERNMENT. (For those children still locked away, I will keep them in my prayers that SOON, VERY SOON, they will also be set FREE of the confines of such facilities.) I will also be praying that ALL WRONGDOERS who have harmed ANY CHILD will be held accountable here on earth as well as in Heaven!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2004, 09:29:00 PM »
boo

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2004, 09:38:00 PM »
Palmer was on the radio this morning. I think he told people that he was going to be on and told them to call in and talk possitive about Genesis.
Did I tell the world yet about a girl being sat on? Well, three girls tried to escape and they got cought and the girl that talked the others into it is the one that got it the worst. The staff had three girls sit on this tiny little girl. They sat on her for over an hour. She couldn't breath. The staff told the girl that lifted her rear up a little to let her breath better to sit back down on her harder! We all had to stand there with our heads down. She was calmed down after 10 minutes and it was not necessary for them to sit on her that long.She was in pain and it was awful!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I HATE GBS
« Reply #20 on: September 24, 2004, 10:19:00 AM »
About suspended menstruation.

It could be the pills. But then, it could also be pure stress. Same thing happened in Straight and The Seed. I can't swear that they weren't drugging us some way. But there were no obvious signs like actually making us take pills. But almost all the girls skipped their menstruation for at least the first couple of months. I read later that the same thing happens in prison.

Don't sweat the
Petty Things

Don't pet the
Sweaty Things

Water what you want to grow.
--Curiosity

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2004, 04:51:00 PM »
To: "I hate GBS too" When I read your post, my heart was broken. I am the dad of the girl who escaped from Genesis two times and was sent there four times. She escaped two times and the two other times, I brought her home (not necessarily in that order). She told me a lot of the things you said... and back then I believed some ...and questioned some of it because it was so hard to believe. Now I just want to publicly ask for her forgiveness for sending her to Genesis. I wanted her to become somebody she was not. Now I just love her for who she is. I believe that she truly is born again, ...she just happens to be full of fire, maybe like her dad or like the "sons of thunder". I love her dearly and accept her for who she is. I will always love her...in fact in a staggering way, I have learned more of the never ending love of God because of my love for my dear daughter. If I can love my daughter regardless of her faults (she does have one or two), How much more can our Lord love us and never forsake us, if we would just turn to him? As for Genesis, I have the most mixed up feelings because of what I saw the times that I went there and all that went on and the things that I have learned. I am just confounded. My compassion also goes out to all the other girls that went to GBS. Those goodies that we sent you please know that they were from the Lord...because they were. Please know that the Lord is faithful and good regardless of the stupid mistakes that us mortal humans can make. ...Joel 2:25

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #22 on: September 26, 2004, 12:41:00 AM »
I hate to tell you this, but we didn't always get your goodies. The staff would keep it for their fat selves and eat it all, sometimes in front of us and laugh about it. Because of course we didn't deserve it according to them.
I know who you are. Please don't feel bad, you didn't know and I am sure your daughter knows you didn't know how bad it was. They are fine actors arn't they? Yeah they use what you told them about your daughter when you first brought her there to defend themselves.
I can't figure out if its Mr. Russel or Palmer writing on here. They both have the same mentality and way of thinking and speaking.
Here is a quote from a sermon from the last time Palmer visited. He stayed a week and gave a few sermons. This sermon was just with us girls. Here is a quote. "I used to do bad things to girls, but I have been saved. God has forgiven me. Don't worry girls I am not allowed in your dorm room, HAHAHA!" He was joking, but knowing his past, it wasn't funny. Yeah, stuck out in the middle of no where in a place we couldn't get out of with this freak telling us this!
I want to tell the world that some of the girls are truly brain washed into not talking about the school. Some are brain washed and some are scared. Some think the staff are still with them (in their heads), so they watch it. You'd have to have been through this to know what I mean I guess. When they have the girls sat on their arms are brought up behind their backs, so the hands are touching the shoulder blades and then sat on for such a long period of time that it becomes extremely painful. Its always over an hour. One time a girl was sat on a few months ago for three hours. The girl that is being sat on feels like she is going to die. This is what scares the girls too. Stuck out in the middle of no where with a night mare staff.
Another bazzare thing they gave us lines for was if we said the word, "pants". We weren't allowed to wear pants or say the word. Who made this rule? IS this cracked, or what? This isn't how the real world functions, why did they have all these odd rules? We couldn't talk about live animals or anything else that was alive besides humans. Ask your daughters, its true.
The dude who writes on here says so we had a FEW rules. Look buddy we had HUNDREDS of crazy ass rules! How are we supposed to function out in the real world after being there with all your rules?
Thanks ANON for telling me about the Thorizine.
That is really bad stuff. A lot of the girls had stomach aches and problems with their stomachs, now we know why. There are so many bad side effects to that drug too.
For some reason I got bug bites all over from that place. Don't know where the bugs came from, maybe it was from that pill. I don't know. I had itchy bumps on my arms and legs all the time.
I want to thank the Mexican authorities for treating us so nice and saving us. They gave us all of our privilages back when they came there. Oh and privilages were things like being able to look up, and stand in any position we wanted to. I can list more, but I'd be writing all night.
I hope that parents will stop sending their kids to boarding schools and find other ways to deal with them after reading my nightmare.
Girls that read this, I know the staff distorted the way God really is. But please don't NOT believe in God and know that the staff was wrong. Try to go back to church and re-learn Gods ways, ok.
FOR the staff--Guess what, YOU DIDN'T BRAIN WASH ME, and I AM NOT AFFRAID OF YOU!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2004, 01:15:00 AM »
On 2004-09-25 13:51:00, Anonymous wrote:

"To: "I hate GBS too" When I read your post, my heart was broken. I am the dad of the girl who escaped from Genesis two times and was sent there four times. She escaped two times and the two other times, I brought her home (not necessarily in that order). She told me a lot of the things you said... and back then I believed some ...and questioned some of it because it was so hard to believe. Now I just want to publicly ask for her forgiveness for sending her to Genesis. I wanted her to become somebody she was not. Now I just love her for who she is. I believe that she truly is born again, ...she just happens to be full of fire, maybe like her dad or like the "sons of thunder". I love her dearly and accept her for who she is. I will always love her...in fact in a staggering way, I have learned more of the never ending love of God because of my love for my dear daughter. If I can love my daughter regardless of her faults (she does have one or two), How much more can our Lord love us and never forsake us, if we would just turn to him? As for Genesis, I have the most mixed up feelings because of what I saw the times that I went there and all that went on and the things that I have learned. I am just confounded. My compassion also goes out to all the other girls that went to GBS. Those goodies that we sent you please know that they were from the Lord...because they were. Please know that the Lord is faithful and good regardless of the stupid mistakes that us mortal humans can make. ...Joel 2:25

"

This is not your daughter. She has no clue I am writing this. That post you just made is a step in the right direction but lets tell everyone the rest of the facts shall we.

"She told me a lot of the things you said... and back then I believed some ...and questioned some of it because it was so hard to believe."

You choose not to believe her!! You still sent her back!! I know for a fact that several people was also in contact with you exposing you to the truth and you still "choose" to send her back!

And you sent her back after you know the truth even! You can say you didn?t know but by you own admission now you admit you had suspensions and you still sent her back?

Are you are afraid of Legal Action against you and Genesis you are apologizing to save your own ass and Genesis?

You made the first step in this apology I will give you that! Now will you support your daughter if she sues Genesis? Lets see how sincere you are Ted.

Also please post the name of the Sheriffs Deputy that recommended Genesis to you in the First Place. That will help show you are on the side that wants justice for what was done to your Daughter.

Now I apologize if I was so rude but this needed to be said. Yes, some parents were duped by programs such as Genesis. You was not you knew the truth or at least had enough clues to what was going on in Genesis, that anyone should have known better not to send her back anyway. I just hope you make the final step and support your daughter in what ever she wants to do. I hope she sues Genesis for every penny they have.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2004, 02:38:00 AM »
HAHAHA!So you think there is just a few of us, oh and we are all lying? Then how come when the Mexican authorities listened to us seperately we all had the same stories about what happened to us there and how we were treated? The stories were simular enough to make them close you down. We couldn't talk ever, so there is no way possible that we planned it. There is nothing you can say or do to change this fact. Squirm over that!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #25 on: September 27, 2004, 12:33:00 AM »
http://www.isaccorp.org/documentsam.html#genesis
Read this site. I find the stuff about brain washing especially interesting. Genesis was all this!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #26 on: September 27, 2004, 06:02:00 PM »
i fogot to add. You convently forgot to appoligize for hacking in to her yahoo mail accound and misleading others. Just to help out Genesis by saying you was your daughter and wanted her story removed from a webiste that was telling the world the truth about Genesis. YOU HELP GENESIS!!! If you are going to appoligize tell the world how you broke the law and hacked yahoo, and tell us the whole story.. Then we will see your for real not just trying to save your own ass or Genesis ass in court....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #27 on: September 27, 2004, 09:41:00 PM »
Quote:
Thanks ANON for telling me about the Thorizine.
For some reason I got bug bites all over from that place. Don't know where the bugs came from, maybe it was from that pill. I don't know. I had itchy bumps on my arms and legs all the time.

-----

GETS MORE AND MORE INTERESTING:

Concerning the "bug bites" ---

Side effects of Thorazine may also include

skin rash, itching, redness of the skin.

(The word "rash" means an outbreak of red bumps on the body and includes red, itchy bumps all over the place.)

-----

Speaking of BUGS: Did you know that THORAZINE is a brand name for CHLORPROMAZINE, and that it is a PHENOTHIAZINE; and that PHENOTHIAZINE is not only a psychotropic medication, but is also a PESTICIDE - a BUG KILLER? (No joke.)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #28 on: September 28, 2004, 06:21:00 PM »
Anyone know what radio station this was?  Was the brocast aired online?

Offline april0neil

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #29 on: September 28, 2004, 10:31:00 PM »
yeah im amanda