Author Topic: I HATE GBS  (Read 30284 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« on: August 23, 2004, 04:37:00 PM »
HEY WSUP GRLS... I WENT TO GBS FUCKING TWICE... AND THAT PLACE IS A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT... I KNEW LINDSEY TODD....STEPHANIE PAPPAS AND HEATHER NUNEZ... WHOS THE GRL THATS LOOKING FOR THEM? ARE U THE AMANDA FUOCO THAT WAS AT GENESIS LIKE 2 1/2 YRS BACK? WELL MY NAME IS FELICIA KIM
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline xpertis

• View Profile
    • http://cheaser.iwarp.com
I HATE GBS
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2004, 01:09:00 PM »
Felicia...e-mail me when you get a chance. [email protected]

Offline sarah21

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2004, 08:47:00 PM »
i know all of the staff at GBS... i have visited there like 5 times. It bugs me to no end that they shut it down. Mr. tom russell, a very goood friend of my familys, weas at our church preaching like 3 days after they shut it, it was very sad.! He loved those girls so much, he was crying, all he wanted to do was help. he cares about you![ This Message was edited by: sarah21 on 2004-09-14 17:47 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
I HATE GBS
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2004, 09:07:00 PM »
What's GBS stand for again?

The lust for power, for dominating others, inflames the heart more than any other passion
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0140440607/circlofmiamithem' target='_new'> Tacitus

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2004, 04:38:00 AM »
Genesis by the Sea.

It was owned by Michael Palmer, the owner of Victory Christian Academy at Jay, Florida.

Offline betty277

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2004, 12:03:00 AM »
GENESIS BY THE SEA IS ONE OF THE MEXICAN FACILITIES THAT WAS SHUT DOWN OVER THE WEEKEND...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #6 on: September 16, 2004, 08:19:00 PM »
Sarah are you sure you did not go to gbs or vca your spelling looks like you were educated by the ACE cirriculum no?i mean goodness sakes thats just awful honey.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2004, 04:37:00 AM »
sarah, you must have only know him out of the school or you wouldn't say he cared about the girls. he only pretended in front of guest. he is a mean sprited man, and some day he will pay for what he did to us a gbs.

Offline Devlin

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2004, 06:40:00 PM »
you want justice for Voctory or Genesis? E-mail me at [email protected] and i will put you in touch with a lawyer who will help you sue them big time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #9 on: September 18, 2004, 02:23:00 AM »
I hate GBS too! How come noone mentions all the crazy shit? Like having to look down all the time, and only can look at a staff member when spoken too, and getting 1000 sentences to write if you look at a staff member or at anything else but the floor. Let the world know the crazy stuff girls! About getting sentences for looking at the ocean! Sentences for every twitch or move you made! Every move was a sin! Hands couldn't touch together ever or we'd get lines! Tell the world. Did it get to be so normal that you girls think its ok? Its not! We were writting all day. Our hands hurt and we all had a huge painful calous from writting so much. We were made to feel unimportant. Speaking of that, we couldn't say certaind words like, sorry, please, or thankyou if we did we would get sentences, because they told us those words are unimportant. We'd get lines (sentences) if we talked about food. If we said anything to do with food like fork, frenchfry etc. We got lines for ridiculous things. Our parents had no idea too. Please girls tell the world everything! How the helpers would tell you to trip down the stairs and if you didn't do it they'd give you lines. The student helpers that is.We had other power tripper girls to lead us and be our personal terrorist! Tell the world how we were woke up during the middle of the night and lectured and how we hardly got any sleep. The food was only good when guest came. How we were told to smile when guest came, but would get lines if we smiled when guest weren't there. Crazy shit!Cleaning with a toothbrush and no dinner on Sat nights so we have more time to clean. Starving us. Tell about how we would get lines if we just touched our face. We'd get lines if we saw our reflection in a mirror, tile or computer screen. Our parents were told we would have P.E. we hardly ever had P.E.! Our parents were told we'd be punished for the types of things we were doing bad at home, like cussing or hitting not this petty weird crap that these people made up and kept from the parents!Oh and we couldn't talk, ever. Our parents were told we would have counceling. We had to repress everything and we weren't allowed to speak unles spoken to or we would get lines. We had so many rules and thousands of sentences! Don't just write that you hated it girls, tell why and what they did!Tell about how our fluids were measured out to us every day. They had complete control over every single move we made. Oh and don't forget about the cameras in the dressing closet, bathrooms, showers and all over the whole place. Tell the world who watched the monitor! Genesis is evil.They tried to make me feel like I was nothing, worthless and a terrible sinner. Tell about tell about Mrs. Randolphs hair pulling, squeezing the arm and necks of girls. The 4 minute showers. The abuse we recieved! Tell it! Its not normal just because you did it for so long, never think its normal or right! Tell the world!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #10 on: September 18, 2004, 08:05:00 PM »
amen to that your right more should explain what happened to them and let people know think about all the girls in his other school vca and how they must suffer everyday it must come to a stop!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2004, 03:22:00 AM »
it seems that there are a few of you ladies that have some real issues. I will see to it that your yahoo groups of bashing Genesis and Victory Christian Academy will be shutdown.Than we will see who gets the last laugh..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2004, 10:55:00 PM »
ANON: You will see to it that those who use Yahoo groups to bash Genesis By The Sea and Victory Christian Academy in Jay, Florida, get shut down? ::blushing:: IF HE AIN'T A "MALE" THEN WHAT DOES THAT MAKE HIM?") ::bangin::  and I have a feeling that  Florida won't have a problem doing it either. ::bangin::  ::bangin::  ::troll::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #13 on: September 19, 2004, 11:26:00 PM »
HAHAHAA DIDNT SAY I WAS TRYING TO SCARE ANYONE NOW DID I? YOU BETTER READ THE ARTICLES ABOUT THE CLOSING OF THE SCHOOLS IN BAJA,, THERE WASNT ONLY ONE REASONING IN CLOSING OF THE SCHOOLS DOWN THERE. A FEW OF YOU JUST WANNA MAKE IT AN ISSUE THAT YOU WERE SOOO MISTREATED..(WHICH WE KNOW IS LIES)AND THE REASONING THAT A FEW OF YOU WANNA KEEP MENTIONING HAS NOT BEEN PROVEN AND SO WHATS THAT MEAN,MEANS NOTHING BUT ACCUSATIONS...ACCUSATIONS DONT PROVE NOTHING..
I KEEP SEEING THE SAME NAMES ON THIS YAHOO CHAT SITE, WHICH TELLS ME THERES ONLY A FEW OF YOU THAT FIND IT THAT YOU NEED TO LIE...THERES MORE GIRLS THAT HAVE BEEN THROUGH VICTORY AND HAVE BETTER THEMSELVES AND THAN THERES A FEW OF YOU THAT WANNA LIE.. IVE BEEN AROUND A LONG TIME AND IVE SEEN THE MANY BLESSINGS THAT HAVE COME OUT OF VICTORY... SO YOU JUST KEEP GOING AHEAD AND DOING WHAT YOU DO AND THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL..AND WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY THINGS OF A PERSON TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK BETTER... PRETTY SAD... SO FAR YOU HAVENT SAID ONE THING OF ALL THE TERRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO YOU...THE NAME CALLING AND CRUDE REMARKS DONT HURT ME,I THINK YOUR JUST A SPOLIED BRAT AND THAT YOU DIDINT GET YOUR WAY...LOL IT SHOWS WHEN YOU CANT EVEN SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU YOU JUST CONTINUALLY SAY EVERYTHING ELSE BUT WHAT YOU SAY HAPPENED TO YOU... WELL BY ALL MEANS SAY WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU.... YOU CAN'T CAN YOU CAUSE WHAT YOU THINK IN YOUR HEAD DIDNT REALLY HAPPEN.. HAHAHAA WHATS A MATTER DID YOU HAVE SOME RULES TO FOLLOW AND YOU JUST COULDNT HANDLE THE RULES... COME ON WHAT WAS SO BAD...TOO FUNNY.... ANYWAYS GOD BLESS YOU AND I WISH YOU THE VERY BEST IN LIFE..

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I HATE GBS
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2004, 12:39:00 AM »
About the girls not having periods at Victory. That is so freaky because that happened at Genesis too. I believe it had something to do with the orange oblong pill with a line in the middle of it that the Genesis staff made us take every morning with our breakfast. They said it was a vitamin. It made all the girls tired and nausious feeling. I havn't had my period for several months. Yeah, your damn right I have issues!
Genesis basically tried to break us down by giving us lines for really stupid things like having our foot two inches forward or backward from the way they like us to stand. If our feet weren't perfectly even together when we stood there with our hands to the side and looking down, then we'd get lines. Is that crazy!The lines would build up. We'd try to finish by the certain time, but it was impossible. The lines were in the thousands every day.They were several thousands because they would double if you didn't finish by a certain time. We were expected to write 700 lines a day and more if we could. It was a night mare! Some of the girls couldn't write the lines fast enough. Then they would get their pillows, blankets and then adventually their matress taken away. One girl had to sleep on the wood of her bunk bed.Then when the lines get to be too many the girls would get put in detention. When we were in detention we would have to eat grits three times a day except Saturday we didn't get dinner. They said we had to fast and clean. Hungry, tired and cramped from writing for so long. Then we got our singing privaliges in church taken away. Fun Friday night didn't exist for most of the girls. It seems that when it did, it was because we had a guest that weekend. I liked it when guest would come because we would get more than two small slices of bread with a peice of cheese in the middle with no mayonayse or anything else on it and a glass of water. We got fed better when guest were there. Including when the owner was there, we would get better food. Sometimes I wonder if he knows what went on?
The girls would over hear the staff sometimes telling the parents that their child was in detention because they were not behaving and had the parents believeing it was the kinds of behavior they had for going there. But in reality the girls were trying their hardest but couldn't write fast enough or get their lines done and were in trouble for that. And the lines were given for again the most ridiculous things. The girls weren't allowed to talk about animals or movies in their letters home. The letters had to be written over sometimes because the Mrs. Cookston didn't want the parents to know what the lines were given out for or how bad it was there.The staff made it completely miserable for us purposely and told us that we were there to be punished because we were bad at home. We were told in church that if we died tonight that we'd go to hell.
We were given a list of things to bring to the school but were only given a couple of the things in the beginning and they would use our things that we needed as leverage to get our lines done.
I believe that I was treated in humane. I am glad the school was closed.
I am thinking that the staff at the other school are probably watching themselves. I bet if the girls over there were interviewed they would say that they have been treated better just within the past two weeks, since the Mexico school was closed. That is if the staff is anything like the staff at Genesis. Where do they find these people anyways? People that torment young girls and think they are doing the right thing, where? Tell the world girls, tell the world! Tell the world about those great manipulators (as they call us).  The staff got off of the bus first and
 told the parents that we were tramatized when the Mexican's came to the place. They lied. We were happy, the happiest we had been in a long time. The Mexican people heard how we weren't fed right and asked us what we liked to drink. They went out and came back with lots of cokes, juice and speggetti. We had a speggetti dinner, salad with more than just letuce(like they gave us) and bread. They treated us really good. Tell the world girls, don't be afraid of the crazed staff! Parents. believe your kids on this one, they are telling you the truth! And this isn't bashing, this is the truth of what went on there.