Author Topic: Genesis by the sea  (Read 12502 times)

Offline xpertis

• View Profile
    • http://cheaser.iwarp.com
Genesis by the sea
« on: August 18, 2004, 12:56:00 PM »
I went to Genesis by the sea in baja mexico, and it was the worst experience of my life. Anyhow... I'm looking for other girls that might have had some of the same experiences I've had. I was put in zip ties, tied to my bed, had my blankets taken away...etc. :flame: i hated it there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline betty277

• View Profile
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2004, 06:08:00 PM »
hey if you want to join our yahoo group please feel free to do so... heres the link....http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy/ its for all girls who went to any of palmers schools and speaking for myself i would love for you to join! look forward to chatting again!have a great day

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2004, 12:37:00 PM »
why don't you stop your foolish nonsense of all your lies.. what you have a few others that back up your lies.got news for you the truth always prevails now dont it? yanno if you wanna bash some one why don't you bash your Parents they are the ones that put you in the girl school.You get upset cause you have direction in your life while your at the girl school.I been around from the very start of the girl schools and i know for a fact you and a few others are full of lies.you know in your heart your telling nothing but lies.Just say if all that was true what a few of you say is happening..(which like i said i know its all lies) Brother Palmer and the staff would not be where they are today.So that right there says it all now don't it?The people who kow Brother Palmer and the staff know exactly what the truth is.:smile:Your slanderous remarks will be stopped.There are more people out there for Brother Palmer than your little click of a few girls.(which i believe most of what is being said is being done by a couple people..) The truth always prevails..:smile:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2004, 04:11:00 PM »
Look Bitch...I know what happend to me, and I am going to stick to the truth. Just because you screwed up doesnt mean everyone else did. I was treated badly...maybe you werent, but I was...so go fuck yourself and the palmers too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2004, 04:47:00 PM »
TAKES ONE TO KNOW ONE HONEY. SUCH BITTERNESS.DOES YOUR FOUL LANGUAGE MAKE YOU FEEL BETTER? ITS OKAY YOU KEEP THINKING WHATEVER YOU WANNA AND WE ALL KNOW THE TRUTH WILL PREVAIL.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2004, 05:50:00 PM »
Yes, truth will prevail. People will know about the abuse that happened in GBS and that continues to happen in many other teen compounds. GBS has already been shut down, thank god. Now it's time for the others.

The truth had prevailed, and will prevail.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2004, 01:31:00 AM »
This is a mimic of a special person that writes on this site........
"You teenage brats. There are just a FEW of you that seem to have the need to lie. In the end the truth will prevail."
Well Palmer or Russel, yes the truth WILL prevail! HAHAHA!

Offline princessjenn007

• View Profile
    • http://groups.yahoo.com/group/victorychristianacademy
Genesis by the sea
« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2004, 03:49:00 PM »
Can we get a round of applause for the obvious graduate of the critically acclaimed "Ace School of Tomorrow"?  Just reading your post makes my heart swell with pride.  I have great faith in that school system and am proud to be in the same category as such a scholar. :wstupid:

Right.

BTW, because of the arrogance and misspellings of this "anon", my educated guess: it's Betty Browne herself.  The queen of terrible punishments and condescending remarks.

It really doesn't take that long to sign in and post.  Unless you are scared . . .

Offline Oscar

• View Profile
    • Secret Prisons for Teens
The campus is now used by Pacific Life Academy
« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2014, 04:47:12 AM »
We have heard of some controversy surrounding Pacific Life Academy - sometimes mentioned as Pacific Life School. Further investigation shows that they are using the exactly same campus as Genesis by the Sea which closed in 2004.

It is sad to hear that children still are sent abroad where they lose the protection from the child protection services.