Author Topic: something dumb, but something worth mentioning.......  (Read 1442 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
something dumb, but something worth mentioning.......
« on: August 12, 2004, 06:50:00 PM »
CEDU claims to be "therapeutic schools".  why is it that their website is cedu.com?  if they are really a system of schools, shouldn't it be cedu.edu?  all about the money.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2004, 10:07:00 PM »
Thats becuause its more of a company, the actual education bit of the school i pretty damn minor and probably not even enough to make it a school

When i grow up i can tell my kids i learned the state capitals and passed 11th grade...

Nice observation, we need more evidence like that without all the added explicit content, mmmm now were getting somewhere :smile:

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2004, 10:16:00 PM »
Are you saying the explicit content is not the Truth?

The truth must be told no matter who's ears we may offend.

Rudy Bentz was one of the main staff there.  He left to go run another school in Georgia I believe.

He also described to us killing a black man while drunk driving.

Another of his favorite hobbies when he was younger was :
Step 1)Cut a small milk carton in half.
Step 2)Stuff it with warm cow liver.
Step 3)Cut a hole in one side.
Step 4)Make a careful vertical insicion on the liver.
Step 5)He had a hell of a good time...

I find that absolutely disgusting and yet we were forced to listen to his testimony under an environment of sleep/food deprivation!!

God Damnit!  I'm fucking pissed off about it.  We were just fucking kids!!

Can that NOT BE CALLED ABUSE?

Yeah, abuse is fucking explicit.

So keep telling the truth.  That was one of their main cliche's right?

Tell the truth brothers and sisters... Tell, tell, tell, tell it all!!

Offline oh shizzle son

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2004, 01:49:00 AM »
haha im not saying censor the truth i mean keep it clean, some people who actually wanna read this are offended my swearing and they just leave and think we are all immature

people arent forced to read this, when they are offended they leave, its as simple as that

by all means talk about the SEXUAL ABUSE, PHYSICAL ABUSE, EMOTIONAL ABUSE, and VERBAL ABUSE that all those schools are indeed guilty of

"Its a small village in the woods where adults think there gods and there job is to ruin the lives of adolescents, and expecting no one to come clean"-my 2 cents

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »
i think edu is just for government run/funded skools.

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2004, 10:11:00 AM »
Okay,  maybe you're right about the swearing.  I'll keep the fucking swearing to a minimum.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

We're trying to shut it down.  Let's talk about the issues- not how to make it politically correct.

I'm not some kid here all talk no action.

Has anyone had the hypocracy to actually respond to any of my posts without talking to Chuck Wyatt?

I'll be honest.  If anyone here has not talked to Chuck Wyatt, then I consider you either all talk, a coward, or you're on CEDU's side.  Frankly, we have a responsibilty to talk to Chuck Wyatt and if people here don't then fuck you. (not directed at anyone personally for those of you who are overly sensitive)

Christ, I feel like these days I have to be REAL careful what I post or it will become a personal argument.

Did Cedu make a bunch of soft, oversensitive, wimps out of everybody?  Maybe you can kick my ass,  but are you too scared to call Chuck Wyatt?

And to the girls on this site-  Jesus Christ- call him now!!  Don't you want someone to answer for all the abuse you suffered?

If anyone here doesn't call Chuck Wyatt, you're all talk and just here to stroke it - MY OPINION.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2004, 11:27:00 AM »
On 2004-08-13 07:11:00, Bryan Felsher wrote:

"Okay,  maybe you're right about the swearing.  I'll keep the fucking swearing to a minimum.

Jesus Fucking Christ.

We're trying to shut it down.  Let's talk about the issues- not how to make it politically correct.

I'm not some kid here all talk no action.

Has anyone had the hypocracy to actually respond to any of my posts without talking to Chuck Wyatt?

I'll be honest.  If anyone here has not talked to Chuck Wyatt, then I consider you either all talk, a coward, or you're on CEDU's side.  Frankly, we have a responsibilty to talk to Chuck Wyatt and if people here don't then fuck you. (not directed at anyone personally for those of you who are overly sensitive)

Christ, I feel like these days I have to be REAL careful what I post or it will become a personal argument.

Did Cedu make a bunch of soft, oversensitive, wimps out of everybody?  Maybe you can kick my ass,  but are you too scared to call Chuck Wyatt?

And to the girls on this site-  Jesus Christ- call him now!!  Don't you want someone to answer for all the abuse you suffered?

If anyone here doesn't call Chuck Wyatt, you're all talk and just here to stroke it - MY OPINION.

"

The other poster was right about the swearing on this site ... immature, tacky, and makes ya look like a bunch of nut cases - NOT to be taken seriously.  Funny thing is, I know it will continue and THAT'S FINE --- your missions are just to spew and complain about things.... so, keep going.
  And as far as your reference to Jesus Christ... you should get to know Him.  LIFE CHANGING!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2004, 01:56:00 PM »
On 2004-08-13 07:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"i think edu is just for government run/funded skools."

That's exaxtly right. And all of the .us domains are state/county government sites and all .gov sites are federal. .tv was originally designated as the government domain for some Pacific island state of Anonymity Anonymous
It is wrong to leave a stumbling block in the road once it has tripped you.
"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline CEDU IS A CULT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2004, 02:38:00 PM »
You are entitled to your opinion.  I agree about the life changing part.