Author Topic: Staff you Hate - please comment  (Read 52964 times)

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #75 on: October 28, 2007, 08:00:03 PM »
Something possibly worth mentioning, or possibly not:  I *do* believe Carmen left him after she found out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #76 on: October 28, 2007, 10:47:30 PM »
not immediately

not slowly

not delayed slowly

if she left him it was post 90.

I'm sure she knew well before 90. and that's my point

Offline Hated Cedu

• View Profile
Hunt down the enemies
« Reply #77 on: October 29, 2007, 01:10:43 AM »
Yes, this is similar to the Clintons.  You've got that right!

Yes, Dan was a sex addict, and CEDU knew that he had "issues."

Again, Carmen married him anyways, which makes her a dumb bitch.

If Dan did screw Jennifer Poulson, I believe that was her name, then that's a double slap in the face.  I remember Carmen being very chummy with Jennifer. :roll:

These counselors should be hunted down like the Nazi war criminals that they are.  

I, for one, would love to have a private rap session with Dan Earle.

Anyone know what happened John and Marci?

Their strange relationship was very suspect.

AND..............didn't we all love the brand new expensive houses that were built on CEDU land?  Where did the fucking money come for those?

Just wondering.....................
IP Danielle Allgood, Carmen Earl, John Padgett......enjoy your rot in hell!  :flame:

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: October 29, 2007, 02:15:07 PM »
"Bill Clinton had consensual sex with adult women. In spite of the bogus "harrassment" charges, women pusued him l ike crazy"

Are you seriously defending Clinton's extra marital affairs? It doesn't fucking matter that women pursued him. What matters is he chose to have sex other women.

By the way Monica was Barely 22 years old when he started getting blowjobs from her. Bill was 49 at the time. You seriously want to defend that?

I can see a spouse forgiving another spouse for infidelity in the following scenario:
Husband who goes out of town for a business trip and ends up sleeping with a women that he met in the hotel bar 1 time. No phone #'s exchanged. A few years go by and the husband feels guilty and tells his wife. They have a rough spot but she ends up forgiving him.

What Bill Clinton did and the vanilla infidelity scenario are worlds apart.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who FuckingCares
« Reply #79 on: October 29, 2007, 03:31:12 PM »
Who gives a fig? I don't think his goddamn blow job was worth $40 million of tax payer's money while Dumb Shit Junior (Bush) has effectively torpedoed foreign policy and alienated us in the international arena (it is possible to be strong and effective at diplomacy you know). In addition, I can fucking guarantee that just like we helped put the Taliban in power, only to have to deal with their support of terrorism against us, Iraq is gonna fall into the hands of extremist and women and children will suffer.  Dumbshit Jr. has also effectively wiped out all the progress the Clintons made with the deficit, and now we are knee dip like we never were before.  

I don't give a shit about his sex addiction. I'd rather have someone warm blooded than cold hearted any day. Some of the best politicians ever had personal struggles. Hitler, who was one of the cleanest living, was the WORST.

We are so hung up on sex.

And when I was 22, I knew better--I would not be fucking a married man, that's for sure. Monica is responsible for Monica. Have you ever read the Starr report? It's embarrassing! They could have made it really simple but languished in  the details of sexual description all the while lambasting it.  What hypocrisy! Jesus--we had Newt Gingrich blasting Bush while he's on his third marriage, screwing the choir girl at the same time.

I'm on a tangent, I know --even off tangent, but it pisses me off.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: October 29, 2007, 05:00:47 PM »
It was a $40 million dollar joke on us taxpayers. Also, I wasn't defending/promoting Bush. The 2 party system is a joke. Look at the last 6 elections....Bush / Bush / Clinton / Clinton / Bush / Bush / Clinton (2008)?  All I was saying is that in some ways Dan/Carmen's crapola relationship reminds me of Bill/Hilary.

This probably isn't the place to get deep into politics so I'll end there.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Compared to Raps!
« Reply #81 on: October 29, 2007, 05:15:17 PM »
I hear ya. I just get all ornery on the subject. Correct-o on 2 party system being a joke. It's all a joke.

In any event, Dan is an ass.  We all agree. The entire sexual undercurrent was fucked up. You had over repressed students made out to be wack jobs for having normal feelings for their peers, and staff members who were sexually inappropriate while we were in school OR chomping at the bits to get to us the second we graduated. Fucking sickos.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 29, 2007, 05:43:13 PM »
Could you imagine walking up to the next person you meet on the street and saying "Hi, I'm Frank, in High School every Saturday night at 10pm I used to beat off behind a wool blanket in a 10x20 room synchronously with 5 other students."

I can still see thos stupid fucking bristled glass washers and remember how hot and humid it would get in the dish room. See you at pots and pans tonight.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: November 12, 2007, 03:47:53 PM »
A scrubby in your cubby.

I'm going to post some more name here.
when will we have all the names of staff that moved between cascade provo rma bca milestones suws carolina schools. this madness must end. it's not that authority is the enemy, but the rights of young people DENIED for a price. FUCK that.
I will wash all of the dishes and pots and pans tonight.
here forever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #84 on: August 16, 2008, 11:20:34 PM »
I think I'm a little late on this but, I'll comment.

Teresa Tompkins (now Teresa Dodd, don't know she ever got remarrried)- She has angry and fake written all over her face. She was my team leader and tried to put me on b.s. restrictions. I think she enjoys giving people consequences.

Linda Daggy- The most uneducated therapist I've ever known. Half the time she doesn't know what shes talking about and is most of the time  trying to make her students miserable by having her manipulate your parents on conference calls. Very very deep hatred for that woman.

Mark Hewitt- A complete idiot who gets paid to make the students on his team look miserable by his ridiculous programs. i seriously think that guy gets a plesaure out making kids look like fools.

Paul Johnson- Ah. The man who runs the whole show. He created the place that made my life horrible for the two years I was there. He kicked some people out while i was there and lied about. How low can you get? true piece of crap. Some of those kids he kicked out were my friends.

Doug Marshall- He actually tried for a point in time to intentionally deepen his voice, but i guess he gave it up becuase by the time i left he still, and will always sound like a six year old boy. All he cares about is himself and his outdoor b.s.

I'm done.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 17, 2008, 02:47:47 AM »
not a lot of patience to read through all 6 pages of this right now...interesting that somehow the earls are compared to the clintons but...will come back to it at a later time.

here are mine.

1. caroline wolfe
2. bruce wilson
3. steve rookie (got into a catfight with my mom over my stupid work assignment...best thing ever)
4. randy eide...gross. married and procreated with a student.
5. vicki jones, woman was a nightmare.

i'm sure i'm leaving someone out.

and please, for fuck's sake, can we remove the politics and clinton loving and bush bashing from this one forum??? it's tired and he's almost out of office and anyone who thinks that clinton was responsible for the economy boom in the 90's is out of their fucking minds. it goes in cycles people. it's so ridiculous. people want to impeach bush. it's like they've forgotten that clinton was nearly impeached for lying under oath about monica. i'm so exhausted by ignorant people. what do you think would have happened if clinton was in office when 911 happened? he would have had to go to war. and while i'm not necessarily a bush supporter, and i do believe that there's big oil money involved, everyone would have found a reason to bitch about clinton if he was in the same place, prolly for going after the big oil money himself. christ.

so here we are again, stina's on a tangent. one girl's opinion.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 17, 2008, 11:06:16 AM »
"There is some evidence that an artist sees differently. Is it so by birth or cultivation via the artists’s way? Perhaps both, as is the case with Dan Earle. His palette has always been the infinite color wheel of human emotion. A counselor once said that he is the kind of person that can walk into crowded room and within a short time grasp the emotional tenor of the people both as individuals and as a symphony. It is this seeing that infuses his art and is most apparent in his sculptures, which reflect an emotional attitude, story or point of tension."

BLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFF!!!!!

http://dan-earle.com/bio.html

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 17, 2008, 11:52:04 AM »
Yes - that is him.

Holy shit.

I wonder if he still has that cedu graduate he banged in his Masturabatory rolodex?

I can hear the kool aid speech he gives about his artwork.

Offline stina

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 17, 2008, 04:40:55 PM »
Quote from: "IS THIS DAN EARLE??"
"There is some evidence that an artist sees differently. Is it so by birth or cultivation via the artists’s way? Perhaps both, as is the case with Dan Earle. His palette has always been the infinite color wheel of human emotion. A counselor once said that he is the kind of person that can walk into crowded room and within a short time grasp the emotional tenor of the people both as individuals and as a symphony. It is this seeing that infuses his art and is most apparent in his sculptures, which reflect an emotional attitude, story or point of tension."

BLLLLLLAAAAAAAARRRRRRFFFF!!!!!

http://dan-earle.com/bio.html

jesus, what a blowhard. there is so much that is just WRONG and a little sad that i can't even..."infinite color wheel of human emotion? emotional tenor of the people both as individuals and as a symphony?"

just stop it.

and some of his sculptures are a tad creepy. just sayin.
I used to be Snow White but I drifted.