Author Topic: Staff you Hate - please comment  (Read 52563 times)

Offline E Adams

• View Profile
Re: Staff you Hate - please comment
« Reply #120 on: July 11, 2009, 11:00:26 PM »
Steve Rookie worked in the kitchen when I was there. He was the cook. Russ was a ping pong playing 16 yr old kid without a lot of personality. Bill Lane (it seems?) ran the Hilltop "store." Weird stuff.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #121 on: July 12, 2009, 09:03:11 PM »
Carmen Earle.  Hope her death was a horrible one. :cheers:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2009, 06:04:20 PM »
Dan Earl's photo looks like the damn crypt keeper!  Time hasn't been kind to that fucker.

Hope his dick doesn't work anymore, too.  That would just kill him if he couldn't use that little thing.

Oh, and I actually e-mailed him at his sad little website about a year ago.  I sent him a nice e-mail, too, and no response.

Oh well, fuck him.  And his "art" looks like something out of the Blair Witch Project! :nods: :twofinger:

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2009, 08:07:53 PM »
Dan Earl's photo looks like the damn crypt keeper! Time hasn't been kind to that fucker.

I recall thinking the same thing...

but can he give Steve Howe a run for his money?

Possibly, but he sure can't fucking play guitar like he does.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #124 on: August 27, 2009, 01:50:27 PM »
Quote from: "HI GIA"
WE KNOW ALL THESE BLOGS ARE YOU GIA, ALL OF THEM.  THESE SLANDEROUS ACCUSATIONS ARE ILLEGAL. SLANDER IS AN UNTRUTHFUL ORAL OR WRITTEN STATEMENT ABOUT A PERSON THAT HARMS THE PERSON'S REPUTATION OR STANDING IN THE COMMUNITY.  WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU FOR YOUR UNTRUE CLAIMS.  EVERYONE YOU HAVE SLANDERED HERE HAS THE RIGHT TO TAKE LEGAL ACTION AGAINST YOU.  THERE ARE A LOT OF PEOPLE HERE YOU ARE SLANDERING ON A DAILY BASIS.

WE EXPECT YOU TO IMMEDIATELY CEASE SLANDERING THE MULTITUDE OF PEOPLE HERE.
:twofinger:   Go fuck yourself and suck your own two inched cock.  We don't give two shits about your little threats.

I tell you what, fucker.  You tell me who you really are, and I'll tell you which abused student I am.  You're a pussy who lacks conviction.  

See you in court with your slander suit.  Really you are a stupid fucker!

I'm dying to know which abusive counselor you are.  Either way, go fuck yourself. :twofinger:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #125 on: August 27, 2009, 06:59:55 PM »
http://www.dan-earle.com/bio.html

The fucking crypt keeper and all around mother fucker!  It's our good pal from CEDU, Dan Earle, i.e. Jennifer Poulsons sex toy.

Hey Dan, you look like shit!   :twofinger:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: August 27, 2009, 09:28:04 PM »
lol... I see he still has a hard-on for Rodin.

Craft-wise, the work is decent. He knows his anatomy. But as far as subject matter and composition... trite, trite, trite.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2009, 01:11:35 AM »
LMFAO!  That was funny!  He is trite! :  :nods:

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2009, 06:53:34 AM »
he fancied me his little protege for a while.. sort of. Im not really sure what that was, actually.

whatever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2009, 04:44:42 PM »
wow, that could of turned ugly.  He can't be trusted with anyone!

As far as Dan and Mare go, I was there when they first got there and before their yelling began.

Glad I missed that.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #130 on: September 28, 2009, 08:23:32 PM »
I arrived when Dan and Mare were still laid back and an Eastern European version of hippie.  Both were calm and soft-spoken for about five or six months then first Mare and later Dan became loud, though not particularly abusive.  But Mare sure had some lungs.  

Does anyone remember Brian Bates?  That guy gave me the creeps.  He seemed to really like hugging too much for it to have been healthy.  And being a very straight male, having him give me an "affectionate" hug made me want to give him a knob in the dollies.  And every rap I was in with him, he singled me out as his only indictment.  Yet he never knew anything about me, which was the case for 90% of the school, but still felt like I was his personal project.  I would not wish his attentions on anyone.  

And I have no clue why he was there or how he got hired.  His background was a goal keeper for a semi-pro soccer team.  I guess that qualifies someone to be a therapist and counselor to teens these days.  You used to need schooling and licenses for that stuff.  

He was about six foot five, ugly like baboon-ugly, drove this rattling pickup and smelled like a cheap wine factory.  Dumb as an Idaho potato, I remember him trying to explain physics to him one day when he wanted to build a log bridge that had to have used half the trees on campus to span maybe a forty foot section ravine along the Quest Trail.  His plan was to bury the supports a whole five feet in the ground, along a water drainage path, thinking this fifty ton monstrosity was going to survive more than a week standing.  I had to lobby other staff to get the bridge canceled as it's collapse would have taken the mountain down with it.  It was like the Golden Gate Bridge made out of logs.  Guy was crazy dumb.  

Anyone know how long he stayed with the schools?  Knowing him, he's probably trying to start up his own program too.  Soccer-as-therapy or something.

Offline Ursus

• View Profile
« Reply #131 on: October 03, 2009, 04:35:54 PM »
Quote from: "RMA Survivor "
He was about six foot five, ugly like baboon-ugly, drove this rattling pickup and smelled like a cheap wine factory.
LOL. Ya might appreciate THIS post then...
-------------- • -------------- • --------------

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: October 03, 2009, 09:38:31 PM »
What year did brian get hired?

I believe we had a brian that went through our truth with us, and this was in july of 87. Your description of him sounds similar to this guy, although im not sure he would be going through the truth so late, after he had been there a whie.

He was tall, lanky, wore glasses, when he touched you you felt as if you had been slimed. I remember girls yelling at him about it in the truth. Kinda talked with one of those ray romano/kermit the frog/guy who shouts out "hey" in "we <3 katamari", retarded throaty type voices.

I dont recall any wine smell from him, but it was a long time ago. I also dont remember if he was a new staff or not. (I had only been there a week, so I wasnt really paying attention.) I do recall that he didnt stick around too long, but am not sure if he was fired, or just left.

Offline RMA Survivor

• View Profile
« Reply #133 on: October 05, 2009, 09:20:34 PM »
That is definitely Brian Bates!  He arrived in late 84 I would say.  He was there in July 86 when I graduated so odds are high he was there in 87 when you were around. Lanky, glasses....he's the guy.  I would imagine he would have left via firing.  He was one of those types who would hang on to anything, so he certainly wouldn't have been the type to quit.  But how long he stuck around after you were there, I wouldn't mind knowing.  He was the most unremarkable person who would also be memorable.  Strange combo, but he was one weird dude.

Offline Che Gookin

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: October 07, 2009, 09:38:44 AM »
Do any of you all ever recall seeing Lon Foolsbury out at RMA? I know the horsefucker worked at RMA as an admission director of some sorts at some point.